Will a Christian automatically go to Hell after getting of aborted fetal cells and vaccines?

I am not trying to change anyone's mind, only to offer insight into why a vaccine developed from fetal cells is abhorrent to so many of us. Those cells come from abortion, from those who haven't enough of Christ's love to extend to their own child. Big Pharma seems to say, "We will use a child's life to save yours." Some of us are saying, "No thank you."

Keep in mind, no judgment on you or anyone. It is simply something that is not a part of our own lives and which we have no wish to bring even this tiny portion into who we are and for which we stand. We simply ask to be left in peace with our own decision.
So, are you then opposed to transplants, where the death of a person might benefit or save the life of a living person? I know some sects are opposed to practically any medical procedure, depending upon God for healing even though miracles seem few and far between.

This is so absurd I won't even respond to it...

So let's have some fun instead.

No Fetus can Beat Us
Your Womb is their Tomb
You rape 'em, we scrape 'em

View attachment 556047
I simply can't get around the Physician's Oath to first do no harm..........and then ignoring that oath to get rich by aborting human lives. The real money in the abortion industry does not come from rich patients........the vast majority of the wealth comes via the US TAXPAYER supporting the poor and ignorant who abort human lives because the evil that exists within our society have deemed it legal as a pretension of an Individual right of choice.

Our very first legal document drafted by the United States of America.......The declaration of independence states very clearly that all people are "Created" equal (not born but created.......science proves that life begins at conception/life is created at conception) with certain Unalienable (non-transferable) rights.....among those rights is life and liberty, unless due process can establish guilt against humanity........a guilt worthy of death such as murder based upon due process.

You say the Declaration is not a legal document? If that logic or illogic holds true then we are still all under the rule of law that governs Great Britain.....we never legally declared our independence and that legal document was never accepted by the British Empire via the Treaty of Paris in 1783.

You further might suggest that All MEN ARE CREATAED EQUAL was a lie by the wealthy of the United States? Hardly.......simply because the majority of the citizens in this REPUBLIC demanded slavery be legal does not make that statement into a lie.............in a representative republic such as the U.S. the majority and the social mores' of society establish law. It can be not other way in a Free Republic.

Truth never evolves........but society can and does evolve, the very reason that the US Constitution was created as a living breathing document capable of evolution based upon a majority ratification process. Society clearly evolved and made the industry of flesh peddling ILLEGAL......meaning the statement that All Men are Created equal was based upon a truth......truth never evolves, or it was never truth in the beginning. Slavery existed because society by majority wanted it to exist. There are no rights, civil or otherwise that have evolved over the past the 250 years plus that did not come about by the will of the majority.......women's right to vote and own property.........the ending of slavery and the rights of our Black Citizens to vote and hold property rights....etc., All was ratified by a majority.

Where is the due process for an unborn human life within its mothers womb? Not even a mother can transfer this right to life (unalienable) to herself. And to make matters worse.........the FATHER very seldom gets a say about whether his son/daughter gets to experience the same life that its mother enjoys. This is no due process, and its nowhere near JUSTICE SERVED.......its more in line with Nazi Fascism where the powers that be made it legal to deny that Jews indeed were worthy of human rights.

A perfect example of fascism is demonstrated when one part of any society declares another part of that same society as not being worthy of the same rights they hold. Example: THAT THING, THAT FETUS is not legally alive until it breaches the magical female vagina that defines life........pay no attention to the science of DNA that proves that unborn human life has a personal and distinct DNA signature unlike any other life on earth to include distinct from both parents. Just like the Jews in Europe during WW2........the unborn are declared non human and not worthy of legal protection. The unborn must be "dehumanized" in an attempt to rationalize the fact that its murder to take any life void of due process.

Strange is the fact that the endangered species act of 1973 declares that unborn life with species is indeed representative of life within that species and one can face a fine and or imprisonment for taking an unborn life that is on the endangered list. Strange indeed...........animals have more of a right to live than the unborn human child. :eusa_think:

Last edited:
So, are you then opposed to transplants, where the death of a person might benefit or save the life of a living person? I know some sects are opposed to practically any medical procedure, depending upon God for healing even though miracles seem few and far between.
I am only speaking for myself and what I would pursue for myself. I think nothing less of people who seek the vaccine or a transplant or yearly medical attention.

My issues don't involve major medical anything. They involve adverse reactions to every vaccine I've ever received, alcohol, over-the-counter drugs, let alone the more recreational variety. Took me a full month to recover from the appendectomy anesthesia. I chose natural childbirth. Haven't seen a doctor in over fifteen years.

I am always saying that people generally have three reasons when making a big decision. You have read two of mine; the third is I despise big government and big corporations. Those who choose the vaccine may have these three reasons: Vaccine affects are generally mild; it is good for their own health and the health of others; big pharma, big government are not issues for them. I am of the mind there is room for both sides here.

I am only speaking for myself and what I would pursue for myself. I think nothing less of people who seek the vaccine or a transplant or yearly medical attention.

My issues don't involve major medical anything. They involve adverse reactions to every vaccine I've ever received, alcohol, over-the-counter drugs, let alone the more recreational variety. Took me a full month to recover from the appendectomy anesthesia. I chose natural childbirth. Haven't seen a doctor in over fifteen years.

I am always saying that people generally have three reasons when making a big decision. You have read two of mine; the third is I despise big government and big corporations. Those who choose the vaccine may have these three reasons: Vaccine affects are generally mild; it is good for their own health and the health of others; big pharma, big government are not issues for them. I am of the mind there is room for both sides here.
Fair enough. My older daughter had a bad reaction to the MMR vaccine as a baby, so I can understand the hesitancy. My wife and I received the Moderna vaccine earlier this year with no adverse reactions. Big pharma and big government are no bigger than they were a year ago or 10 years ago or 20 years ago IMHO, so for me that's not an issue. We are more worried about the disease than the cure.

I simply can't get around the Physician's Oath to first do no harm..........and then ignoring that oath to get rich by aborting human lives. The real money in the abortion industry does not come from rich patients........the vast majority of the wealth comes via the US TAXPAYER supporting the poor and ignorant who abort human lives because the evil that exists within our society have deemed it legal as a pretension of an Individual right of choice.

Our very first legal document drafted by the United States of America.......The declaration of independence states very clearly that all people are "Created" equal (not born but created.......science proves that life begins at conception/life is created at conception) with certain Unalienable (non-transferable) rights.....among those rights is life and liberty, unless due process can establish guilt against humanity........a guilt worthy of death such as murder based upon due process.

You say the Declaration is not a legal document? If that logic or illogic holds true then we are still all under the rule of law that governs Great Britain.....we never legally declared our independence and that legal document was never accepted by the British Empire via the Treaty of Paris in 1783.

You further might suggest that All MEN ARE CREATAED EQUAL was a lie by the wealthy of the United States? Hardly.......simply because the majority of the citizens in this REPUBLIC demanded slavery be legal does not make that statement into a lie.............in a representative republic such as the U.S. the majority and the social mores' of society establish law. It can be not other way in a Free Republic.

Truth never evolves........but society can and does evolve, the very reason that the US Constitution was created as a living breathing document capable of evolution based upon a majority ratification process. Society clearly evolved and made the industry of flesh peddling ILLEGAL......meaning the statement that All Men are Created equal was based upon a truth......truth never evolves, or it was never truth in the beginning. Slavery existed because society by majority wanted it to exist. There are no rights, civil or otherwise that have evolved over the past the 250 years plus that did not come about by the will of the majority.......women's right to vote and own property.........the ending of slavery and the rights of our Black Citizens to vote and hold property rights....etc., All was ratified by a majority.

Where is the due process for an unborn human life within its mothers womb? Not even a mother can transfer this right to life (unalienable) to herself. And to make matters worse.........the FATHER very seldom gets a say about whether his son/daughter gets to experience the same life that its mother enjoys. This is no due process, and its nowhere near JUSTICE SERVED.......its more in line with Nazi Fascism where the powers that be made it legal to deny that Jews indeed were worthy of human rights.

A perfect example of fascism is demonstrated when one part of any society declares another part of that same society as not being worthy of the same rights they hold. Example: THAT THING, THAT FETUS is not legally alive until it breaches the magical female vagina that defines life........pay no attention to the science of DNA that proves that unborn human life has a personal and distinct DNA signature unlike any other life on earth to include distinct from both parents. Just like the Jews in Europe during WW2........the unborn are declared non human and not worthy of legal protection. The unborn must be "dehumanized" in an attempt to rationalize the fact that its murder to take any life void of due process.

Strange is the fact that the endangered species act of 1973 declares that unborn life with species is indeed representative of life within that species and one can face a fine and or imprisonment for taking an unborn life that is on the endangered list. Strange indeed...........animals have more of a right to live than the unborn human child. :eusa_think:

That is silly.
Curing a disease is "doing harm" to the disease, that has as much right to life as anyone,

The endangered species act protects unborn of rare species not because they have rights, but because we want bio-diversity.
Humans are not endangered, but instead are the cause of the threat to other species.

Fair enough. My older daughter had a bad reaction to the MMR vaccine as a baby, so I can understand the hesitancy. My wife and I received the Moderna vaccine earlier this year with no adverse reactions. Big pharma and big government are no bigger than they were a year ago or 10 years ago or 20 years ago IMHO, so for me that's not an issue. We are more worried about the disease than the cure.

Wrong.
About 70 years ago, big pharma did not even exist.
It all started in 1957, when the IRS illegally made employer benefits to employees, tax exempt.
That allowed the wealthy to get free medical insurance, while poor people subsidized it.
And that allowed the whole corporate takeover of health care.

And the problem is that now big pharma profits are so huge, that they are sell us fakes, like the mRNA vaccines.

Forum List

Back