U.S. Scientists Speak Out About The Need For Fetal Tissue In Research

11-Year-Old Paraguay Rape Victim Gives Birth After Denied Abortion

The girl was allegedly raped and impregnated by her stepfather when she was 10, but her government denied her an abortion.

11-Year-Old Paraguay Rape Victim Gives Birth After Denied Abortion

Sounds like NaziCon America.

She should of been given birth control!

Before the fact, but after the fact more than 24 hours, she then could have had an abortion.

If she was being raped by a parent figure how was an 11 yr old going to get birth control?

Link to what specific cure baby parts has cured.
Scientists say fetal tissue remains essential for vaccines and developing treatments
So, if we use the criteria that wrongs being committed benefit those in medical need from research done on their tissue, we can then justify any number of atrocities.

Lets say that adult t-cells when extracted from males aged 25 to 50 of the african ethnic group (blacks) could cure sickle cell anemia.

I think that using your criteria, a case could be made for increasing the frequency of death penalty cases, and lowering the appeal process. After all, the life is going to be terminated anyway, so why not benefit from the tissue? Just get a donor card from their mothers...

Would it be okay to then start slaughtering black prisoners?

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk
So there isn't any?

Scientists say fetal tissue remains essential for vaccines and developing treatments
So, if we use the criteria that wrongs being committed benefit those in medical need from research done on their tissue, we can then justify any number of atrocities.

Lets say that adult t-cells when extracted from males aged 25 to 50 of the african ethnic group (blacks) could cure sickle cell anemia.

I think that using your criteria, a case could be made for increasing the frequency of death penalty cases, and lowering the appeal process. After all, the life is going to be terminated anyway, so why not benefit from the tissue? Just get a donor card from their mothers...

So there isn't any?
There are a lot of possibilities, just like there is with stem cells. Thinking that since there's nothing being cured means it's a waste of time shows your inclination towards ignorance.

oh look another liberal promoting selling baby parts.... Sick fuck

You use blood transfusions.

The use of cells that would otherwise just be worm food or incinerated has been around since the 30's around the world. Placenta has also been used for a long time.

The tissue is donated so why do you have a problem? live animals and even human corpses are used in science and medical research. Testing cannot be done on live humans till they have an idea how it will affect us.

The growing of skin for grafts has been around for a decade or more.

We used donated organs to save lives, why should donated fetal tissue be so different. It would just be garbage otherwise.
When did the baby give consent to be diced up and sold wholesale? Fucking progressives love the idea of selling humans

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

When did your pee and feces consent to being flushed down the toilet?

The fetus is the women's tissue. It is not life until after is born alive. The heart pumps because the women's heart is pumping the blood not the fetus. It feeds and grows because it take it's nourishment from the woman, much as a leech or tapeworm does.

If you go by the bible, it is not life till a month after birth. Why do people think of live beginning at conception? If it cannot live on its own, separate from the woman, it is not an individual. It is just cells belonging to the woman and depending on her actions and desires. If the mother dies, it is not capable of sustaining its own life.

Even children are subject to the parent's decision till they are adults. If my children made the choices, none would have ever let any go near them with a needle or take medicine. They would have died if they were the ones making decisions. Most kids have the fantasy f driving, but we don't let them decide or they are likely to get killed in an accident. What makes you think children should have a choice till they are mature enough to?
The baby is a separate human with separate DNA. You are twisted to compare a baby to a shit

No cures have come from dead baby tissue. They promise the moon yet never deliver . Progressives always fall for junk science.

Human Cell Strains in Vaccine Development History of Vaccines

>>In the United States, 10 different vaccines for chicken pox, hepatitis A, polio, rabies, and rubella are cultured on aborted tissue from two fetal cell lines known as WI-38 and MRC-5. These vaccines are Varivax (chicken pox), Havrix (hep-A), Vaqta (hep-A), Twinrix (hep-A/hep-B), Poliovax (polio), Imovax (rabies), Meruvax II (rubella), MR-VAX (measles/rubella), Biavax II (mumps/rubella), and MMR II (measles/mumps/rubella).<<
None of which came from baby tissue

So there isn't any?
There are a lot of possibilities, just like there is with stem cells. Thinking that since there's nothing being cured means it's a waste of time shows your inclination towards ignorance.

Adult stem cells has done wonders in the medical world. Murdered baby parts not so much, but an umbilical cord from a born baby is very useful.

The use of cells that would otherwise just be worm food or incinerated has been around since the 30's around the world. Placenta has also been used for a long time.

The tissue is donated so why do you have a problem? live animals and even human corpses are used in science and medical research. Testing cannot be done on live humans till they have an idea how it will affect us.

We used donated organs to save lives, why should donated fetal tissue be so different. It would just be garbage otherwise.
When did the baby give consent to be diced up and sold wholesale? Fucking progressives love the idea of selling humans

when did the women consent to being a home for a fetus for nine months?

The minute they agreed to have sex

sex is healthy vital part of being human. It increases dopamine. Maybe men should be required to take birth control instead of women

Male Birth Control Is Here It s Safe Cheap and Lasts for a Decade

sex is healthy vital part of being human. It increases dopamine. Maybe men should be required to take birth control instead of women

Sex is how babies are made you moron . you and those who think like you are not mature enough for sex.

Sex is how babies are made you moron . you and those who think like you are not mature enough for sex.

Sex is not just for the creation of a baby, it is a healthy activity necessary for our well being. If a baby is desired, great. If not, it should not be forced on any woman.

Sex is not just for the creation of a baby, it is a healthy activity necessary for our well being. If a baby is desired, great. If not, it should not be forced on any woman.
Sex primary purpose is to procreate. So if you are sure you don't want children you should refrain because no birth control bur absence is perfect.

Sex primary purpose is to procreate. So if you are sure you don't want children you should refrain because no birth control bur absence is perfect.

You're doing it all wrong then, if that is all you know

Arrogance like yours leads to the killing of babies

Fetuses are not yet babies.

It is the woman and her doctor's decision what is best for her. As for the tissue, it is her right to donate it.

It is the woman and her doctor's decision what is best for her. As for the tissue, it is her right to donate it.
It isn't her tissue

It isn't her tissue

her egg, her womb, her blood, her body, her tissue

holy smokes. maybe we can FORCE them to buy rubbers. You want to get rid of your baby PAY for it yourself. stop asking everyone else to help you kill your children

It isn't her tissue

her egg, her womb, her blood, her body, her tissue
And the father's DNA .... the baby is a separate human

Forum List

Back