Will a Christian automatically go to Hell after getting of aborted fetal cells and vaccines?

As a Christian you are obliged to fulfill exactly what Jesus and the Holy Bible command.
No one corrupted 'priest' can save you, only God!

f9728ef29504aafff756d3c5bb5568d3.jpg

1-corinthians-6-19-20-2.jpg

You said any church or pastors which "allow" vaccination WILL GO TO HELL. You are insulting the Cross of Christ. Live with that. Or edit your post, or live with the fact that YOU are preaching a false gospel.

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead YOU WILL BE SAVED"--Romans 10:9

I don't see a thing in there about vaccines. You are preaching a FALSE GOSPEL

No they didn't. Just in your addled, alt-right world of conspiracy theories. Seek help. Quickly.
I hate making generalizations but people like you are one of the reasons I'd like to see religion go the way of the dinosaur.

Ok, baby murdering is fine for 'progressives'.
Who are you who is bold enough to withstand God and his order?

God is Creator of anything!
You can explain nothing in his Creator, you and all those like you can only murder, mock God and serve Satan
You are nothing, you can nothing, you know nothing and you will be always nothing, even in afterlife because you challenge God!

-GSLypFdIsRNOtZZhMMSqSq1X5JDc3q58cj1zHe0Bc79QOQKdxYrgOB1_MRRzYUCgREe7vsr4Kh4y9ncrdJiiWGmkTL3ypCIBHMlpiEvuo4mdE3XhRXYL4vBBrwKupbq1zDO99WbiPMvTD0

Don't cite lying Talmud
Yes, there were to major rebels, Jesus and Barabas. Once a year the Romans released one detainee and this time the choice was between Jesus and Barabas. The people chose Barabas to be free, most likely, because he didn´t oppose the Clerks, also.

You said any church or pastors which "allow" vaccination WILL GO TO HELL. You are insulting the Cross of Christ. Live with that. Or edit your post, or live with the fact that YOU are preaching a false gospel.

"If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead YOU WILL BE SAVED"--Romans 10:9

I don't see a thing in there about vaccines. You are preaching a FALSE GOSPEL

A say only things which the Holy Bible says.
All murders and their supporters will go to hell.

Bibleversesabouthell3.jpg

james-2-19-20

Yes, there were to major rebels, Jesus and Barabas. Once a year the Romans released one detainee and this time the choice was between Jesus and Barabas. The people chose Barabas to be free, most likely, because he didn´t oppose the Clerks, also.

Don't take it to easy.
Satan was behind 'the people'

john-8-44.jpg

So if you're saved and then go into an elementary school with a rifle and start shooting up the place.

Then the cops come in and smoke you before you can repent for your sins, you're still going to heaven?

I don't know if I'm buyin that.
You don't have to buy it, because it's my belief not yours. But yes, even though it's wrong, you're still saved no matter what.

OK, peradventure someone is the opinion he/she would be saved. because Jesus died for he/she on the cross.
Let us murder, rape, steal, cheat, robe, lie, use drugs etc. etc. etc., let us have fun!
Yep

A nice logic

Not at all! When you are saved, it doesn't cure your desire to sin, it doesn't change much of anything. You also don't get a get out of jail free card because you will be punished, some way somehow on earth for what you've done.

The point is this however: Your thread is full of conspiracy/evangelical kook speak that only the crazies believe.

There are no fetal parts in vaccines.

Decades back, stem cell lines were established using tissue from aborted fetuses. Those stem cell lines are used in vaccine research, along with a whole lot of other drug research.

They are not part of the vaccines.

Those stem cell lines have been used in almost every vaccine. Polio, rubella, measles, mumps, chicken pox, to name a few.

According to the OP, that means if you've received any of those vaccines, you'll burn in hell. I'm guessing he's gotten many of them.

Worse, though, is how the OP is just lying, doing the work of the Lord of Lies. If he doesn't publicly apologize, repent of his sins, and renounce his allegiance to Satan, he will roast in Hell for eternity.

It's his choice now. Maybe he thinks he's cut a special deal with Satan for a luxury suite in Hell, but I have news for him. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and he doesn't honor his bargains.

Not at all! When you are saved, it doesn't cure your desire to sin, it doesn't change much of anything. You also don't get a get out of jail free card because you will be punished, some way somehow on earth for what you've done.

The point is this however: Your thread is full of conspiracy/evangelical kook speak that only the crazies believe.

The Holy Bible says something others as corrupted 'politicians' and lying scum presstitutes.

Since Christians regularly drink the blood and eat the body of Christ, what's a little aborted fetus going to do to them?
The body and blood of Christ, poured out for us in the greatest action of love he presented to all.. In the original language, 'eating' wasn't just polite eating--he asked us to chew or gnaw on that. We receive his great love and in return pour that great love out in more loving actions to others. Abortion is the antithesis of the great love Christ showered on us that we are to pass onto humankind.

Mark 7:15
There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
Abortion is an act that comes out of the man which greatly defiles.

Maybe, but getting a shot developed from fetal cells isn't.
I am not trying to change anyone's mind, only to offer insight into why a vaccine developed from fetal cells is abhorrent to so many of us. Those cells come from abortion, from those who haven't enough of Christ's love to extend to their own child. Big Pharma seems to say, "We will use a child's life to save yours." Some of us are saying, "No thank you."

Keep in mind, no judgment on you or anyone. It is simply something that is not a part of our own lives and which we have no wish to bring even this tiny portion into who we are and for which we stand. We simply ask to be left in peace with our own decision.

Forum List

Back