Will a Christian automatically go to Hell after getting of aborted fetal cells and vaccines?

No. The answer is no, a Christian will not "automatically go to Hell" for getting a vaccine. And if you say so, you are negating Christ's sacrifice on the Cross.

A great 'logic'!
Jesus will fine with if you put murdered infants in your body.

If you are saved, you can't go to hell for anything. If you can go to hell just for this, than what was the point of Jesus dying on the cross?

OK, peradventure someone is the opinion he/she would be saved. because Jesus died for he/she on the cross.
Let us murder, rape, steal, cheat, robe, lie, use drugs etc. etc. etc., let us have fun!
Yep

A nice logic

A heaven full of holier than thou right wing hypocrites would be just another hell.

Do you have no compassion to brutally murdered by Pfizer girl?
Can you imagine your kidney get operated from your body alive and without anestesie?

You f.... lefts, you are children of Satan, you, trash of humanity have already murdered more as 300m worldwide in the name of Marx and Satan!
We, conservative love humans and you hate them.

Heaven will be more like Psalm 27:4

One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.

If you long to go there, you probably are already on your way. If that seems like Hell to you, well.....it would be. Thus, you probably know where you're headed.

However.

Where there is life, there is hope. Notice those of us who are Christian find everything good in God. Beauty and knowledge. For starters.

The criminal gang of Pfizer murdered a girl, took her kidney alive without anesthesia.
What would you do if the same will be done to you?

'
to harvest a viable embryonic kidney … sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs.
… The deliberate killing of an unwanted child (a little girl, in the case of HEK 293) took place in the tortuous manner it did precisely to obtain her organs for research. The harvest of her organs was the direct cause of her death, prior to which, she was a living child, outside the womb.['

You shall read the Holy Bible and don't believe fairy-tales of your communist 'priest' in your dead 'church'
You are participating on the Moloch Child Sacrifice and all morons who can't grasp it will burn in Hell.

1570218414.jpg

A great 'logic'!
Jesus will fine with if you put murdered infants in your body.

You don't like the vaccines. Neither do I. But telling people they will go to Hell for taking them is an insult to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

What a complete waste of server storage space. Going to hell? Nah, the holy rollers are going to hell for supporting a serial philanderer that got hundreds of thousands killed by his complete inaction.
You have way too much time on your hands. Oh yeah..and put the bottle down too. :)

Pfizer murdered such sweet girls, harvested their organs alive without anesthesia and and sell their parts as his satanic 'vaccine' to governments.
Obviously no problem for you.
Would you be fine if Pfizer does the same with you?

Where is the difference between Dr. Mendele, Hitler and modern 'progressives'?

Baby-Girl.jpg

Beautiful-Spanish-Baby-Girl-1.jpg

CAR_Q3_2021_BG_ShopAll.jpg

gap-2-baby-clothing-websites-kids_IrVoqmU.jpg

The criminal gang of Pfizer murdered a girl, took her kidney alive without anesthesia.
What would you do if the same will be done to you?

'
to harvest a viable embryonic kidney … sufficiently healthy children old enough to have adequately-developed kidneys must be removed from the womb, alive, typically by cesarean section, and have their kidneys cut out. This must take place without anesthesia for the child, which would lessen the viability of the organs.
… The deliberate killing of an unwanted child (a little girl, in the case of HEK 293) took place in the tortuous manner it did precisely to obtain her organs for research. The harvest of her organs was the direct cause of her death, prior to which, she was a living child, outside the womb.['

You shall read the Holy Bible and don't believe fairy-tales of your communist 'priest' in your dead 'church'
You are participating on the Moloch Child Sacrifice and all morons who can't grasp it will burn in Hell.

1570218414.jpg

You're probably crazy and would rather be in the Judgment Seat of Christ than have Him be there.

Seen it before, I will see it again, no doubt. I'm just about done with you, but for those reading, I will repeat: what happened to the little girl harvested was an atrocity and horribly sinful. BUT that does not mean that anyone who gets vaccinated will go to Hell.

This cat Baron wants to put the vaccines above the Cross of Christ. Nope. Doesn't work that way.

Take the Holy Bible, open it and read.

You can't serve both God and Satan

I read it every day.

You are not my Judge. Thank GOD for that.

Nor are you the Judge of any here. And the vaccines do not sit enthroned above the Cross of Christ, nor could they ever.

It is finished, Jesus said so. Now knock it off.

Can't buy the whole concept of eternal punishment or reward. It's silly. Even so people trying to scare others into obedience with threats of eternal damnation deserve to fry for at least several hundred years. .

You ill have a surprise in afterlife
It will be neither commies no 'progressives' who will help you.

You're probably crazy and would rather be in the Judgment Seat of Christ than have Him be there.

Seen it before, I will see it again, no doubt. I'm just about done with you, but for those reading, I will repeat: what happened to the little girl harvested was an atrocity and horribly sinful. BUT that does not mean that anyone who gets vaccinated will go to Hell.

This cat Baron wants to put the vaccines above the Cross of Christ. Nope. Doesn't work that way.

You will tell your point of view later, after your death, in afterlife

YES! You should definitely lose your job and go get a fatal.case of the virus instead!

Why do you not to threat to kill me or to send to a concentration camp.
Don't be too weak, otherwise your 'progressives' will fire you.

You will tell your point of view later, after your death, in afterlife

You are not the Judge of me or anyone. You are spreading a false Gospel moreover: a Gospel that says a saved believer of Jesus Christ can commit a sin that Jesus cannot save. Of all things: GETTING A VACCINE

No. Wrong.

I don't like the vaccines either, but telling saved Christians they will go to Hell if they get it is an abomination and an insult to the Cross of Christ. Now I have said what I needed to say. Live with it

I read it every day.

You are not my Judge. Thank GOD for that.

Nor are you the Judge of any here. And the vaccines do not sit enthroned above the Cross of Christ, nor could they ever.

It is finished, Jesus said so. Now knock it off.

As I said, you had been warned.
You can defend yourself later.

1575432349676.jpg

I don't like the vaccines either, but telling saved Christians

Do you have The Certificate from God your Name is written in the Book of Life?
Or it has been promised to you by your priest after your good donation.
How then you can claim you're saved?

Especially after kudos to a 'vaccination' with parts of a murdered baby?

380cedb1e39cd6b9b4bc7e68f0a52c15.jpg

Do you have The Certificate from God your Name is written in the Book of Life?
Or it has been promised to you by your priest after your good donation.
How then you can claim you're saved?

Especially after kudos to a 'vaccination' with parts of a murdered baby?

380cedb1e39cd6b9b4bc7e68f0a52c15.jpg

One thing you can be absolutely sure of. I do not take my Judgment from people telling me that Jesus cannot forgive people who took a vaccine.

You're wrong. Make like a Christian and accept it.

Pfizer murdered such sweet girls, harvested their organs alive without anesthesia and and sell their parts as his satanic 'vaccine' to governments.
Obviously no problem for you.
Would you be fine if Pfizer does the same with you?

Where is the difference between Dr. Mendele, Hitler and modern 'progressives'?

Baby-Girl.jpg

Beautiful-Spanish-Baby-Girl-1.jpg

CAR_Q3_2021_BG_ShopAll.jpg

gap-2-baby-clothing-websites-kids_IrVoqmU.jpg
No they didn't. Just in your addled, alt-right world of conspiracy theories. Seek help. Quickly.
I hate making generalizations but people like you are one of the reasons I'd like to see religion go the way of the dinosaur.

One thing you can be absolutely sure of. I do not take my Judgment from people telling me that Jesus cannot forgive people who took a vaccine.

You're wrong. Make like a Christian and accept it.

As a Christian you are obliged to fulfill exactly what Jesus and the Holy Bible command.
No one corrupted 'priest' can save you, only God!

f9728ef29504aafff756d3c5bb5568d3.jpg

1-corinthians-6-19-20-2.jpg

Forum List

Back