O.W.S. May Be Spreading,But Have You Seen The 10 Day "Very Cold" Forecast Coming ?

I wonder what the OWS nurds are gonna do on Halloween? dress up as the Average American who works for a living and has paid for everything they worked their entire lives for?

Occupy Bourbon Street. :lol:

hey, isn't public acts of sex, nudity, drug sales, women displaying breasts,urinating and defecation perfectly normal on bourbon street?

That's why they want to go there. It will increase their numbers by a factor of 10.

They're heading there as soon as they find out if New Orleans has a Terracotta Park. :lol:

There's already a contingent of about 10 in the park adjacent to City Hall. Let 'em get stupid here... they'll vanish.

:mm: Have you been watching the Weather Channel?, Have you been keeping tabs on incoming weather for New York? Well, for those of you who live in the Northeast/Rustbelt,you known what's coming. The first cold-wave is on the way. Colder than usual temps. It will be a repeat of last fall/winter. It will be a miracle to get 1000 people to show up to protest those evil business owners when it's 40 degrees and raining.:doubt:

So will Al Gore show up for the "Winter Gatherings" Of The O.W.S.? Maybe do a few speeches bashing Wall Street and Promoting Global Warming?:lalala:

If algore shows up, there will be a blizzard.

He has that kind of impact on the AGW Faither crowd get-togethers. Maybe he can do the same for (and to) Soros' Bitches.

:mm: Have you been watching the Weather Channel?, Have you been keeping tabs on incoming weather for New York? Well, for those of you who live in the Northeast/Rustbelt,you known what's coming. The first cold-wave is on the way. Colder than usual temps. It will be a repeat of last fall/winter. It will be a miracle to get 1000 people to show up to protest those evil business owners when it's 40 degrees and raining.:doubt:

So will Al Gore show up for the "Winter Gatherings" Of The O.W.S.? Maybe do a few speeches bashing Wall Street and Promoting Global Warming?:lalala:

It's a complete joke. The Entire OWS movement is being driven by the left wing Media. They are trying to artificially produce a Left wing Version of the Tea Party. It's not working, It's not spontaneous. It's orchestrated and Everyone but the very Young, Liberal People joining in the Protests are smart enough to see right through this clear Attempt by the Media to control the Debate and take the Focus off Obama.

Time to move the operation south.

hey, isn't public acts of sex, nudity, drug sales, women displaying breasts,urinating and defecation perfectly normal on bourbon street?

Why yes it is. Lived in N.O. for 7 years LOL,, But dont disc the most fun city in the country LOL
Love Mardi gras .. Not so much of things listed above
If I did not have any kids I would have loved to stay in New Orleans but their school is so far behind. When we moved from PA to LA in my senior year. I had to retake some course that I had in 8 grade because they were mandatory for a senior to take.. I found out quickly that they were about 4 years behind of the school I went to in PA. There was no way I was putting my kids in public school there if DH got out of the Navy and we stayed there we would have put them in a private school.

It's a complete joke. The Entire OWS movement is being driven by the left wing Media. They are trying to artificially produce a Left wing Version of the Tea Party. It's not working, It's not spontaneous. It's orchestrated and Everyone but the very Young, Liberal People joining in the Protests are smart enough to see right through this clear Attempt by the Media to control the Debate and take the Focus off Obama.

You forgot the unions are also behind this. Which is where the big money is coming from:cuckoo:

Why yes it is. Lived in N.O. for 7 years LOL,, But dont disc the most fun city in the country LOL
Love Mardi gras .. Not so much of things listed above
If I did not have any kids I would have loved to stay in New Orleans but their school is so far behind. When we moved from PA to LA in my senior year. I had to retake some course that I had in 8 grade because they were mandatory for a senior to take.. I found out quickly that they were about 4 years behind of the school I went to in PA. There was no way I was putting my kids in public school there if DH got out of the Navy and we stayed there we would have put them in a private school.

The great part is... most of the people busted here for public stupidity are from out-of-town.

If you roll those COWS turds out real thin and allow them to dry they can be used as fuel to warm COWS with.. They'll be fine.

I think you calls em COW PATTIES.

If you roll those COWS turds out real thin and allow them to dry they can be used as fuel to warm COWS with.. They'll be fine.

I think you calls em COW PATTIES.

But how are they going to scrape them off of the police cars and flags? :dunno:

The best thing about the winter months coming, most of the crucial states obama will need to win are in for "The Winter From Hell". unless you saw the forecast,plug in the 2011/2012 forecasts. just as bad,if not a bit colder than last year. I wonder how many staunch Obama supporters will walk or drive in the North Pole weather conditions to the local school auditorium to listen to him explain away the 2 billion he pissed off on solar companies,and maybe he needs to explain to them why Eric Holder lied about F&F.

Love Mardi gras .. Not so much of things listed above.

I haven't lived there for 7 years, so maybe my image is incorrect but I find Bourbon Street and the whole neighborhood to be an amazing little place. Are there some wily characters? Sure, like any other area of active urban nightlife. But NOLA has done a great job of preserving the history and keeping the area free from the worst urban concerns. Mid-day, it's a great place to stroll and eat. Late in the evening, it's about the best place in America to have a drink, hear some great music and soak in the culture. I think Mardi Gras gives it a bad wrap...

To be fair, that's based on my experience being there a half dozen times or so for work and once for Mardi Gras.

In two weeks we wont being hearing about the MASSIVE OWS Crowds anymore! Cause then we will be in Turkey and Santa Season!!! and no one will care about the nerds anymore being that after 7 weeks of protesting, neither the babys or MSNBC still wont have any idea of what their purpose was in the first place.

Well, it is certainly fun to watch the OWS people put your ignorant tails in a knot. Guess what, they are not going away. Going to be here come November 2012. And we know who we want to see taken out of office and put in the unemployment line.

Love Mardi gras .. Not so much of things listed above.

I haven't lived there for 7 years, so maybe my image is incorrect but I find Bourbon Street and the whole neighborhood to be an amazing little place. Are there some wily characters? Sure, like any other area of active urban nightlife. But NOLA has done a great job of preserving the history and keeping the area free from the worst urban concerns. Mid-day, it's a great place to stroll and eat. Late in the evening, it's about the best place in America to have a drink, hear some great music and soak in the culture. I think Mardi Gras gives it a bad wrap...

To be fair, that's based on my experience being there a half dozen times or so for work and once for Mardi Gras.

Depends how far down bourbon street you go. There is the tourist side that is quaint but if you go down further after the barriers then not so much .. Of course that could have changed since I lived there . We moved out in 1989

Forum List

Back