NYT Siena poll: Trump Leads in 5 Critical States as Voters Blast Biden

They were still saying that for a very long time after the 2016 election. Hillary still doesn't think she lost that election.
The pathetic FAT WHALE Hillary that nobody wanted.....she started that crap with "Russian interference" when is she going to be punished for all the garbage she has done? Liberals are BIG on making Trump pay for God knows what this week...:spinner:

Yes, Trump may well be ahead on the Election Day, but during the night and until dawn the vote will be in his favor, we know the story.
And 2000 mules will claim they did not do this. Nope, they will still claim they did not stuff ballot boxes many many times in the span of several hours.

Sorry Skippy but not playing your game

You asked for links and I provided you with three showing the predicted Republican Red Wave/Tsunami

Unless you provide me ONE link predicting a strong Democratic performance in 2022… we are done

I will wait…
LOL. So, you can't provide evidence for what you said. I already knew that but it has been fun to watch you twitch and squirm. It would have been easier for you to just admit you were talking about Republican talking points instead of the polls you had claimed.

The pathetic FAT WHALE Hillary that nobody wanted.....she started that crap with "Russian interference" when is she going to be punished for all the garbage she has done? Liberals are BIG on making Trump pay for God knows what this week...:spinner:
News flash (as if you needed one): Democrats are not judged by the same standards the GOP is judged. And with our two tiered justice system, one for them and one for everybody who isn't them, Hillary will never be even investigated much less prosecuted for her dishonest attempt to take out her opponent.

And now she is judged by them as simply exercising her right to free speech while anybody who is GOP/Patriot are proposing insurrection or something equally as silly.

And because they don't WANT secure elections that will assure ALL Americans that the vote is honest, we can't count out Biden or whoever the Democrat candidate is in 2024. If they allowed cheating before and didn't see it as a problem you can be sure they haven't acquired a conscience or sense of integrity since 2020.

And 2000 mules will claim they did not do this. Nope, they will still claim they did not stuff ballot boxes many many times in the span of several hours.
I watched the 2020 election from here in France and Trump won for sure, you don't have to be very smart to have seen it was a live hold-up and then people protested because they know the election was stolen.

You morons really dont know how to read. Here are the results. Voters want another candidate but are heavily voting Democrats.

IMG_0347.jpeg

IMG_0347.jpeg

News flash (as if you needed one): Democrats are not judged by the same standards the GOP is judged. And with our two tiered justice system, one for them and one for everybody who isn't them, Hillary will never be even investigated much less prosecuted for her dishonest attempt to take out her opponent.

And now she is judged by them as simply exercising her right to free speech while anybody who is GOP/Patriot are proposing insurrection or something equally as silly.
For Hillary "No big problem honey, we will protect you"

For Repubs: "Okay, frisk that bastard, throw him in jail and after a long fake trial, give that bastard 22 years!

Yes, Trump may well be ahead on the Election Day, but during the night and until dawn the vote will be in his favor, we know the story.
Are you saying vote counting isn't legit? Weird.

I watched the 2020 election from here in France and Trump won for sure, you don't have to be very smart to have seen it was a live hold-up and then people protested because they know the election was stolen.
Thank you Dalia. There are millions of us who think you are probably right. I often wonder if Europe gets enough honest U.S. news to understand how bad Biden has been for America and for them?

But alas our electorate is split into two ideologically warring camps here: 1) wants secure fair verifiable elections 2) does not. And unfortunately No. 2 holds most of the power still.

So we could possibly be saying President Biden for another five years. I don't take anything for granted here.

Thank you Dalia. There are millions of us who think you are probably right. I often wonder if Europe gets enough honest U.S. news to understand how bad Biden has been for America and for them?

But alas our electorate is split into two ideologically warring camps here: 1) wants secure fair verifiable elections 2) does not. And unfortunately No. 2 holds most of the power still.

So we could possibly be saying President Biden for another five years. I don't take anything for granted here.
For Europe, I'm not sure, but at least here in France All the media are talking against Trump and talking well about Biden and most French people follow what is being said, so for them the election was not stolen and Biden is the best, but not for me.

Duh, don't you know how votes are counted - and in what order? Damn, you people really are stupid. Heavy mail-in ballots for Biden came in after midnight. No, that is not strange.
What if all the votes had been for Trump? And if it had been the other way around, you probably wouldn't have the same speech.

LOL. So, you can't provide evidence for what you said. I already knew that but it has been fun to watch you twitch and squirm. It would have been easier for you to just admit you were talking about Republican talking points instead of the polls you had claimed.
Still waiting Skippy

Where are your links?

For Europe, I'm not sure, but at least here in France All the media are talking against Trump and talking well about Biden and most French people follow what is being said, so for them the election was not stolen and Biden is the best, but not for me.
I appreciate that. Far too many people are duped by a dishonest media and I guess that can happen anywhere.

Forum List

Back