NYT’ s Russia helping Trump story DEBUNKED by Intel.

E00A12C7-04D9-46DD-98EE-01D781522B32.jpeg

All you republican supporters must know you're supporting a dung heap of corruption in a Trump WH

Are you even old enough to vote?
You post like an undereducated teenager.
I'm old enough to know the stink over America is coming from the Republican WH And idiots that can't see the cesspool trump is making of the republican party are part of the problem

Gotcha' boyo, didn't I? :banana2:
no you sure didn't you are immersed in a den of iniquity called the repub party and you can't get out

Lol, they are going back to Russian collusion again.

LOL!!!

Wow

Just how stupid and pathetic are democrat voters? Is there one, even one, that has any sort of ability to think for themselves?

Just one? I have never met one.
And hopefully we never meet You keep thinking as your moron does GL

All you republican supporters must know you're supporting a dung heap of corruption in a Trump WH

I'm old enough to know the stink over America is coming from the Republican WH And idiots that can't see the cesspool trump is making of the republican party are part of the problem
Your stupidity is gonna make me pee.
I'd love to pee on Trumps grave

Could they not come up with anything more original for losing the 2020 election?

When Dems lose again to Trump in 2020 they have to convince themselves it was due to some far fetched conspiracy not that the American people rejected them and their dumb ass Dem policies.

Bullshit, if trump is reelected it will because of the electoral college, he will not win the popular vote, and I suspect he will lose by more votes than he did in 2016.

Looks like Schifferbrain’s leaked more lies to the NYTs after the briefing, and the NYTs dutifully ran with them.Turns out to be Fake News.

"The Intelligence Doesn't Say That": National Security Official Pushes Back On 2020 Russian Meddling Report

ZeroHedge SERIOUS? :happy-1::iyfyus.jpg::icon_rolleyes:

You didn't bother to click the link, didya?

I did bozo, and the link was another RW internet hit piece. Something biddable fools like you feed upon.

Could they not come up with anything more original for losing the 2020 election?

When Dems lose again to Trump in 2020 they have to convince themselves it was due to some far fetched conspiracy not that the American people rejected them and their dumb ass Dem policies.

Bullshit, if trump is reelected it will because of the electoral college, he will not win the popular vote, and I suspect he will lose by more votes than he did in 2016.

Bullshit, if trump is reelected it will because of the electoral college

Gee.............just like all other Presidents.

Thanks for the update, Idiot.:21:

Looks like Schifferbrain’s leaked more lies to the NYTs after the briefing, and the NYTs dutifully ran with them.Turns out to be Fake News.

"The Intelligence Doesn't Say That": National Security Official Pushes Back On 2020 Russian Meddling Report

I did bozo, and the link was another RW internet hit piece. Something biddable fools like you feed upon.
No, you didn't. If you had you would know the link shows tweets by lefty Jake Tapper.

Dayum son, you are making a fool of yourself.:21:

You realize there's no popular vote election right? If an NFL team gets the most yards they deserve the win even though the other team scored more points? You butthurt libs really need to get a grip.

Bullshit, if trump is reelected it will because of the electoral college

Gee.............just like all other Presidents.

Thanks for the update, Idiot.:21:

These TDS victims are funny :auiqs.jpg:

I’ve spent enough of my life on Zero Hedge & studying up on the Wall Street securities felon who founded it.

If you’d like to be taken seriously, provide us with serious sources, not Russian propaganda.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, advocating what CNN Business called an anti-establishment and conspiratorial worldview, and which has been associated with alt-right views, and a pro-Russian bias.

Last edited:

Your stupidity is gonna make me pee.
I'd love to pee on Trumps grave

I don’t wanna pee on it - He’s probably already contracted with Russian hookers to swing by & shower him on his birthday each year. ;)

I’ve spent enough of my life on Zero Hedge & studying up on the Wall Street securities felon who founded it.

If you’d like to be taken seriously, provide us with serious sources, not Russian propaganda.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, advocating what CNN Business called an anti-establishment and conspiratorial worldview, and which has been associated with alt-right views, and a pro-Russian bias.
Once again you demonstrate that you didn't even click on the link.

You are a clown.

NYTimes: Winner In Unintentional Humor
Why then did Trump fire the top intelligence officer? Seems to me the AH fires anyone who disagrees with him
He did not fire him, and this move has been in the works for weeks.

Acting DNI Chief Threatened to Quit if Forced to 'Stonewall ...
View attachment 307998www.thedailybeast.com › joseph-maguire-acting-dni-chief-threatened...
View attachment 307999
Acting Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire threatened to resign if the White ... It is reportedly unclear whether Maguire's threat to resign forced the White ... News of consideration for Collins comes just after Trump named another ...

Joseph Maguire, Acting D.N.I., Holds His Ground - The New ...
View attachment 308000www.nytimes.com › 2019/09/26 › politics › joseph-maguire-intelligence
View attachment 308003

Sep 26, 2019 - Mr. Maguire became the acting director of national intelligence last month. ... and other Trump administration officials who deemed it off-limits. ... 'Totally Unprecedented': Key Moments From the Acting Intelligence Chief's Testimony ... also forced out Mr. Coats' deputy, Sue Gordon, turned to Mr. Maguire to ...

Trump angry after House briefed on 2020 Russia election ...
View attachment 308001www.nbcnews.com › politics › national-security › trump-anger-cost-j...
View attachment 308002
3 hours ago - Trump dumped acting DNI Maguire over a congressional briefing about ... news broke about Maguire being forced out over the Russia briefing. ... The top lieutenant at the ODNI, CIA officer Andrew Hallman, is also ... caused a lot of consternation in the intelligence community," another former official said.

Turns out none of this is true....
Maguire was acting Director in waiting
For a permanent replacement. Trump is not Mad at him. He was not Fired.

Jo

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Ya, I don’t do RT or Sputnik either. ;)

NYTimes: Winner In Unintentional Humor
Why then did Trump fire the top intelligence officer? Seems to me the AH fires anyone who disagrees with him

For spreading debunked conspiracy theories. If the head of NASA tells the NY Times that the moon landing was faked, he'll be sacked too.

Dumbass.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Ya, I don’t do RT or Sputnik either. ;)

You're just sadz because you voted for president Trump. You didn't want to, but..

3pzcv2.jpg

Forum List

Back