NYT’ s Russia helping Trump story DEBUNKED by Intel.

ZeroHedge SERIOUS? :happy-1::iyfyus.jpg::icon_rolleyes:

You didn't bother to click the link, didya?

I’ve spent enough of my life on Zero Hedge & studying up on the Wall Street securities felon who founded it.

If you’d like to be taken seriously, provide us with serious sources, not Russian propaganda.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, advocating what CNN Business called an anti-establishment and conspiratorial worldview, and which has been associated with alt-right views, and a pro-Russian bias.
Once again you demonstrate that you didn't even click on the link.

You are a clown.

Ya, I don’t do RT or Sputnik either. ;)

You're just sadz because you voted for president Trump. You didn't want to, but..

3pzcv2.jpg

Most people regret not voting for president Trump. I confess...

Looks like Schifferbrain’s leaked more lies to the NYTs after the briefing, and the NYTs dutifully ran with them.Turns out to be Fake News.

"The Intelligence Doesn't Say That": National Security Official Pushes Back On 2020 Russian Meddling Report

I’ve spent enough of my life on Zero Hedge & studying up on the Wall Street securities felon who founded it.

If you’d like to be taken seriously, provide us with serious sources, not Russian propaganda.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia
Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, advocating what CNN Business called an anti-establishment and conspiratorial worldview, and which has been associated with alt-right views, and a pro-Russian bias.

You are a clown.

You don’t bother to click on links, and instead make a fool of yourself.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Not Russian troll links. Pass on cookies & spyware thanks. You go right ahead Sergei! ;)

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Not Russian troll links. Pass on cookies & spyware thanks. You go right ahead Sergei! ;)
Cool.

You are free to wallow in your ignorance.

Gi try to find a subject you can post on while having a clue, this isn’t it.

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Have you ever heard the name Jake Tapper DrLove

Zero Hedge - Wikipedia

You are a clown.

Oh does Jake write for a website registered in Bulgaria? I have my doubts. :)

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

You are a clown.

Analysis / Bias

In a quote from the above New Yorker article they summarize the political stance of the blog, which Lokey told Bloomberg is: “Russia=good. Obama=idiot. Bashar al-Assad=benevolent leader. John Kerry= dunce. Vladimir Putin=greatest leader in the history of statecraft.”

Do you have any idea what Tapper has to do with this thread DrLove ?

Analysis / Bias

Yes, about as much as Elvis has to do with this thread. Find a better source next time. I don’t do Russian troll, alt-right, conspiracy theory, pseudo-science. ;)

Analysis / Bias

Yes, about as much as Elvis has to do with this thread. Find a better source next time. I don’t do Russian troll, alt-right, conspiracy theory, pseudo-science. ;)
Um, Tapper is the reporter who broke the story debunking the Fake News NYTs story, Moron.

You have been owned. Run along, kid.

Analysis / Bias

Um, Tapper is the reporter who broke the story debunking the Fake News NYTs story, Moron.

Sure Sergei, SURE! :itsok:

Analysis / Bias

Doctor Love, Doctor love,

he can cure Leftists pain, thinks he can make them well again,

Doctor Love, Doctor Love,

is such a Leftist clown, he brings the Democratic argument down,

Spins Leftist crap so fast,

don't realize his party is last,

Doctor Love, Doctor Love!

Good job Doc, you suck so bad at narratives, my 13 year old grandkid could bring you to your knees, but I have so much fun doing it, I won't let her-)

Analysis / Bias

Good job Doc, you suck so bad at narratives, my 13 year old grandkid could bring you to your knees, but I have so much fun doing it, I won't let her-)
Not much of a challenge.

Good job Doc, you suck so bad at narratives, my 13 year old grandkid could bring you to your knees, but I have
You are correctso much fun doing it, I won't let her-)
Not much of a challenge.

Not much of a challenge.

If I told you that you were incorrect, I would be lying to you, lol.

But after all------------->anyone with the gonads to call themselves DOCTOR LOVE deserves the a**kicking we are all going to give them, don't you think! Even the Leftists probably snicker at him/her, lol.

By the way, you don't think DOCTOR (quack-quack) LOVE could be any of our favorite foils do you, under an assumed name! Why that would be downright crooked, lol. And a DEMOCRAT LEFTIST being crooked? Well hell, I rest my case-)

Looks like Schifferbrain’s leaked more lies to the NYTs after the briefing, and the NYTs dutifully ran with them.Turns out to be Fake News.

"The Intelligence Doesn't Say That": National Security Official Pushes Back On 2020 Russian Meddling Report
As I said anything coming from the democrat house should be discarded in the trash bin
And the senate republicans should all visit their doctors to see if their mouths aren't infested with disease after kissing trumps butt

Analysis / Bias

Whateves u say I’mAWhore!! :)

Good job Doc, you suck so bad at narratives, my 13 year old grandkid could bring you to your knees, but I have
Not much of a challenge.

Not much of a challenge.

But after all------------->anyone with the gonads to call themselves DOCTOR LOVE deserves the a**kicking we are all going to give them, don't you think! Even the Leftists probably snicker at him/her, lol.

By the way, you don't think DOCTOR (quack-quack) LOVE could be any of our favorite foils do you, under an assumed name! Why that would be downright crooked, lol. And a DEMOCRAT LEFTIST being crooked? Well hell, I rest my case-)

You don’t need to be a whore for Das Poot & Das Drumpf forever ... But ya prolly WILL be ;)

Not much of a challenge.

Not much of a challenge.

You don’t need to be a whore for Das Poot & Das Drumpf forever ... But ya prolly WILL be ;)
You still here? Why?

You can’t even figure out who the source in the OP is, Dummy.

Forum List

Back