NYT Part 2 Ready To Read

I'd bet the establishment knew all this information years ago. Probably they knew about sometime in 2018.

They were sitting on it till October 2020.

What say y'all?

:heehee:
Many stories are/have been started long ago. This stuff doesn't happen overnight.
Someone just pointed out to me that the stories sources are hidden.

IOW, the journalism is no better than the shit produced by the National Enquirer. Anyone that takes the story seriously is as foolish as those who read tabloid conspiracies.
So you believe someone who has nothing to do with the story. Bravo.

I'd bet the establishment knew all this information years ago. Probably they knew about sometime in 2018.

What say y'all?

Many stories are/have been started long ago. This stuff doesn't happen overnight.

IOW, the journalism is no better than the shit produced by the National Enquirer. Anyone that takes the story seriously is as foolish as those who read tabloid conspiracies.
And you believe anything that the wacko media tells you to believe whats the difference goober?

What say y'all?

And you believe anything that the wacko media tells you to believe whats the difference goober?
And what media do you get all yours from? Hmmm.

What say y'all?

What information, I havent seen any facts posted just propaganda with no need to prove.
Ah, thanks, I did not look into that story.

I see the NYT is hiding it's "sources." :heehee:
Apparently they're hiding their "proof" (Trump's tax returns) too...

That must mean they DON'T HAVE THEM!!!

If they do, they need to produce them as proof, then accept their vacation in a federal pen, since they committed a FELONY by printing that information (if it is true, instead of a complete fabrication)...

What say y'all?

Much of the evidence for the story is open source such as bankruptcies and failed businesses as well as Congressional and deposition testimony.

What say y'all?

None.....plenty of places to look up actual statistics on lets say, Covid, or actual data on deaths which happen while being placed under arrest by race....etc. If you aren't a lazy dreg you can find all kinds of facts and not be influenced by media propaganda.

What say y'all?

What information, I havent seen any facts posted just propaganda with no need to prove.
Ah, thanks, I did not look into that story.

I see the NYT is hiding it's "sources." :heehee:
Apparently they're hiding their "proof" (Trump's tax returns) too...

That must mean they DON'T HAVE THEM!!!

If they do, they need to produce them as proof, then accept their vacation in a federal pen, since they committed a FELONY by printing that information (if it is true, instead of a complete fabrication)...
But as usual all they are interested in is slamming the President and knowing no liberal pays for a crime they commit.

What say y'all?

Much of the evidence for the story is open source such as bankruptcies and failed businesses as well as Congressional and deposition testimony.
So now filing for bankruptcy is a criminal act?

What say y'all?

Who said bankruptcy was criminal?

What say y'all?

Must have misinterpreted your nonstop whining about the President....

Here you go with Part 2 from the NYT and Raw Story.

The Times promised it's not done informing readers.

‘It was all a hoax’: NYT destroys Trump’s claims of business success — in second blockbuster on his taxes

“But while the story of “The Apprentice” is by now well known, the president’s tax returns reveal another grand twist that has never been truly told — how the popularity of that fictional alter ego rescued him, providing a financial lifeline to reinvent himself yet again. And then how, in an echo of the boom-and-bust cycle that has defined his business career, he led himself toward the financial shoals he must navigate today. Mr. Trump’s genius, it turned out, wasn’t running a company. It was making himself famous — Trump-scale famous — and monetizing that fame,” the newspaper reported."

'The Apprentice' IS part of Trump's business success. Call it 'diversification or an off-shoot of the brand', or whatever you want to call it...the guy has made great decisions and landed on top.

He has achieved more success for the nation and citizens than any other President in DECADES, in some cases EVER. He has defied the odds, fought and won against overwhelming odds / stacked decks, and has done what his haters have said repeatedly he could not do, making history all along the way. hate him or not, this can not be denied...realistically.

The man just got nominated for his 3rd Nobel Peace Prize - deservedly - for gosh sakes. I am not sure a person has been nominated for the NPP 3 (THREE) times, and certainly not for 3 separate NPPs in the same year.

...and each time he 'wins' / achieves more success Democrats and snowflakes irrationally seethe with ever intensifying hatred for him.

‘It was all a hoax’: NYT destroys Trump’s claims of business success — in second blockbuster on his taxes

“But while the story of “The Apprentice” is by now well known, the president’s tax returns reveal another grand twist that has never been truly told — how the popularity of that fictional alter ego rescued him, providing a financial lifeline to reinvent himself yet again. And then how, in an echo of the boom-and-bust cycle that has defined his business career, he led himself toward the financial shoals he must navigate today. Mr. Trump’s genius, it turned out, wasn’t running a company. It was making himself famous — Trump-scale famous — and monetizing that fame,” the newspaper reported."

'The Apprentice' IS part of Trump's business success. Call it 'diversification or an off-shoot of the brand', or whatever you want to call it...the guy has made great decisions and landed on top.

He has achieved more success for the nation and citizens than any other President in DECADES, in some cases EVER. He has defied the odds, fought and won against overwhelming odds / stacked decks, and has done what his haters have said repeatedly he could not do, making history all along the way. hate him or not, this can not be denied...realistically.

The man just got nominated for his 3rd Nobel Peace Prize - deservedly - for gosh sakes. I am not sure a person has been nominated for the NPP 3 (THREE) times, and certainly not for 3 separate NPPs in the same year.

...and each time he 'wins' / achieves more success Democrats and snowflakes irrationally seethe with ever intensifying hatred for him.
But..but...but the article says, but the media told me, but my TDS....

What say y'all?

Bankruptcy is not criminal.; yet, the fact that Trump has overcome failures in the past to be where he is today seems to drive Democrats and snowflakes irrationally insane.

I think, in part, it drives the left CRAZY that it is a FACT that the 'orange clown' has not only surpassed President Obama in achieved successes but also every President in the last 4 - 5 decades, and in some cases EVERY US President in history.

If he was “broke” why are lefties so butthurt he supposedly didn’t pay any taxes?

Because he lied and told you he was the greatest, most successful businessman ever, and he was going to run the country the way he runs his business. And he has kept that promise. That's why you're economy is crashed, your deficit is the largest in history, millions are sick and dying, and millions more are unemployed.

When the left asked to see his taxes, you told them it was none of their business. Well, it turns out that it is very much all of their business, because Trump has been busy trying to raise enough money to pay off the debts that will ruin him within 4 years. Is that why the Saudi's are getting nuclear technology. Did they kiss MBS' ass on the Khashoggi killing because Jared needed a mortgage?

You knew Donald Trump was a liar and a crook when you elected him but you didn't care. He pissed off liberals. When you hang out with a conman and you have no idea who his mark is, it's you, Son.
Let's be honest here, Dragonlady! Who was the "real" con man? Was it Trump...who kept the majority of the promises he made while he was running for office, gave us the best economy we've ever had before the Corona virus shut down the world, has managed to give us better trade deals and was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize when he orchestrated peace accords between Israel and Arab nations? Or was it Barack Obama...who said he had a plan to fix the US economy and then oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, ran on the strength of his intellect as a "constitutional scholar" but then routinely abused the Constitution, pulled our troops out of the Middle East prematurely letting ISIS rape and murder hundreds of thousands of people, and cause the forced migration of millions. signed awful treaties with Iran and the Paris Accord, and was given a Nobel Peace Prize for simply showing up?

Trump is a con man? In the words of Joe Biden...COME ON MAN!!!

What say y'all?

None.....plenty of places to look up actual statistics on lets say, Covid, or actual data on deaths which happen while being placed under arrest by race....etc. If you aren't a lazy dreg you can find all kinds of facts and not be influenced by media propaganda.
This thread is about Trump and his finances/taxes. Correct?
I have been following David Cay Johnston for years and I have hardly a doubt on what he knows about Trump. David probably knows more than most on the subject.

Since you don't follow any media it must come to you out of thin air.

Nominated shominated. Good luck with that.

Awwwww, so jealous... :p

Hillary could not win her own party's nomination - it had to be GIVEN to her.
Barry was GIVEN a NPP without ever doing anything to earn it.
President Trump has far surpassed Barry once again by EARNING 3 (THREE) NPP nominations.

President Trump has far surpassed Barry once again by EARNING 3 (THREE) NPP nominations.
"jealous"

Aren't you the comedian. Hah Ha Hahhhh!

"jealous"

Aren't you the comedian. Hah Ha Hahhhh!
Nah. I am very observant. :p

If he was “broke” why are lefties so butthurt he supposedly didn’t pay any taxes?

Because he lied and told you he was the greatest, most successful businessman ever, and he was going to run the country the way he runs his business. And he has kept that promise. That's why you're economy is crashed, your deficit is the largest in history, millions are sick and dying, and millions more are unemployed.

When the left asked to see his taxes, you told them it was none of their business. Well, it turns out that it is very much all of their business, because Trump has been busy trying to raise enough money to pay off the debts that will ruin him within 4 years. Is that why the Saudi's are getting nuclear technology. Did they kiss MBS' ass on the Khashoggi killing because Jared needed a mortgage?

You knew Donald Trump was a liar and a crook when you elected him but you didn't care. He pissed off liberals. When you hang out with a conman and you have no idea who his mark is, it's you, Son.
Let's be honest here, Dragonlady! Who was the "real" con man? Was it Trump...who kept the majority of the promises he made while he was running for office, gave us the best economy we've ever had before the Corona virus shut down the world, has managed to give us better trade deals and was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize when he orchestrated peace accords between Israel and Arab nations? Or was it Barack Obama...who said he had a plan to fix the US economy and then oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression, ran on the strength of his intellect as a "constitutional scholar" but then routinely abused the Constitution, pulled our troops out of the Middle East prematurely letting ISIS rape and murder hundreds of thousands of people, and cause the forced migration of millions. signed awful treaties with Iran and the Paris Accord, and was given a Nobel Peace Prize for simply showing up?

Trump is a con man? In the words of Joe Biden...COME ON MAN!!!
Dragonlady being honest? She’s incapable. Her idea of a good government is her corrupt Turdeau and a fascist Canadian government that oppressed free speech and the press.

Forum List

Back