NYT bombshell: E-mail told Donald Jr that Russian government wants to aid Trump's candidacy

Yeah but how are you supposed to know that you're not supposed to secretly act with Foreign governments? I mean, we've all been there, right?

YEAH, I mean an offer to provide damaging information about the opposition? How dare he seek after it. It's not like EVERY fucking headline of the fascist press promises you little turds that they are going to "get: Trump" to keep you hate filled retards lapping up their diarrhea.. :eusa_whistle:

Every meeting they lied about was innocent huh? Go with that but youre only trying to convince yourself.

DERP

IT WUZ RONG FUR HEM TO LERNDEDED BAD STUFF ABOT HILLARY - KILL THEM..

Yo fucktard, what is it you hate filled maggots think that you have? You think the Republicans are barred from finding out dirt on you fascist fucks? You honestly are that stupid?

Calling colluding with a foreign govt "learning bad things" is like saying someone who sold their soul to the devil only "sold something of value to someone"

Excuse the pun but the devil is in the details.
And just like the devil this collusion bs doesn't exist.

Yeah but how are you supposed to know that you're not supposed to secretly act with Foreign governments? I mean, we've all been there, right?

YEAH, I mean an offer to provide damaging information about the opposition? How dare he seek after it. It's not like EVERY fucking headline of the fascist press promises you little turds that they are going to "get: Trump" to keep you hate filled retards lapping up their diarrhea.. :eusa_whistle:

Every meeting they lied about was innocent huh? Go with that but youre only trying to convince yourself.

DERP

IT WUZ RONG FUR HEM TO LERNDEDED BAD STUFF ABOT HILLARY - KILL THEM..

Yo fucktard, what is it you hate filled maggots think that you have? You think the Republicans are barred from finding out dirt on you fascist fucks? You honestly are that stupid?

Calling colluding with a foreign govt "learning bad things" is like saying someone who sold their soul to the devil only "sold something of value to someone"

Excuse the pun but the devil is in the details.
And just like the devil this collusion bs doesn't exist.

Youre trying to convince yourself at this point.

I expected a bombshell, why the hell are you only armed with a bag of pop rocks?

This is it, it's the SMOKING GUN--and Trump is DONE. Trump Jr. recieved and EMAIL, that I'lll bet Robert Mueller already has a copy of--that notified him that the Russians were willing to help Trump win the election. Instead of immediately notifying the FBI, he set up a meeting with Jerad Kushner and Paul manafort in attendance--to meet with a Russian Lawyer whom he believed, and has admitted to (after changing his story again) that had damaging material on Hillary Clinton.

There's nothing more to say--he knew this information was coming from Russia.

Hey moron, just because Russia wanted Trump to win, doesn't make Trump guilty of "collusion" or any other crime. China and every communist country, as well as every EU country wanted Hillary to win. Eastern block countries that hate Muslims wanted Trump to win. Many of them, especially China, use their wealth and media power to influence the election to who they favor. It's not like people didn't find "dirt" on Trump, remember the hidden recording of his private conversation on the bus you all lost your marbles over? How was that tape not trying to sway the election? The real dirt on Hillary and the DNC came from an insider and was leaked.

Ha.Ha. you know every time one of them lies--they get busted. Trump Jr. and the others lied for never disclosing this meeting. They he makes up a story that it was about Russian adoptions, then admits he lied to the NYT--stating it was really because this lawyer had dirt on Clinton. They're always lying.

Everytime they lie they get BUSTED--and there is a reason for it. They never had a clue that an alliance knows as the 5 eyes, countries we share intelligence with, were closely monitoring them since 2015. In fact it was UK intelligence that first warned of these contact with aids close to Trump and Russian intelligence agents in 2015.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics.com

Now we have this Russian Lawyer stating it was the Trump campaign that contacted her. It just never stops.
Russian lawyer describes being summoned to Trump Tower – The Denver Post

Someday you'll have to ask yourself why did Trump insist on installling all of these people with Russian connections into his campaign. In this administration there are Russian connections in every corner.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent
Michael Flynn Misled Pentagon About Russia Ties, Letter Says

Last edited:
Trump Jr.’s Latest Move Proves That Russia Investigation Is Closing In On Trump (DETAILS)
Following the backlash and political consequences, Trump Jr. has now gotten himself a criminal defense lawyer, despite the fact that the Trump administration desperately tried to shrug his confession off as nothing. Trump Jr.’s latest move proves that it was anything but. According to Reuters:

“Donald Trump Jr., the president’s son, has hired New York lawyer Alan Futerfas to represent him in connection with Russia-related investigations, the lawyer and Trump Jr.’s office said on Monday. Futerfas, a sole practitioner who specializes in criminal defense, would not say when he was retained or whether he had any input into the statements Trump Jr. made over the weekend about a meeting with a Russian lawyer.”

BTW, here is a photo with Trump and the two guys who set up the meeting (Goldstone and Russian pop star Agalarov )

DEa0aS5XgAQc5Rh.jpg

Apologies if this has already been posted. Just thought the entire picture was also important.

DEc2xuYWsAAudBi.jpg

Russian Government Sought to Aid Trump’s Candidacy, According to Email

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

hoo boy, you're in some shit, Trump.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Neat. So a British tabloid journalist and music publicist said the Russian govt. is for Trump. Cause and effect:

A. What would expect to come of this?

B. Even if this guy's suggestion is correct, what would you expect to come of this?

C. How is this LITERALLY proof Russia sought to collude with the Trumps when YOUR SOURCE shows these are not Russian officials? At best your implication is disingenuous.

D. Considering no information was provided, and the attorney either lied, or like the Trumps were misled by Goldstone (the British tabloid journalist and music publicist), what would you expect to come of this?

Don Jr. provided this info. If you ask me, he's more intelligent than you, because he realizes nothing will come of this, though it does give us something to speculate.& talk about.

THERE IS LITERALLY AN EMAIL WHERE RUSSIA OFFERS TO COLLUDE WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN AND TRUMP JR SAYS ABSOLUTELY LETS SET UP A MEETING

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Another goose egg. The lawyer supposedly had information about illegal campaign contributions to the DNC, nothing about hacking emails. Libs strike out again.

Collusion does not REQUIRE the sharing of information. The very effort made to collude is a violation of law.

If I drive out to buy drugs and instead am arrested for trying to buy drugs, do you think they let me walk.
Trying to buy drugs is not against the law. You have to buy them first.

You are a russian loving traitor.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Another goose egg. The lawyer supposedly had information about illegal campaign contributions to the DNC, nothing about hacking emails. Libs strike out again.

Collusion does not REQUIRE the sharing of information. The very effort made to collude is a violation of law.

If I drive out to buy drugs and instead am arrested for trying to buy drugs, do you think they let me walk.
If you pay money for drugs and get baking soda you're still fucked. If you try to rob someone and find they have no valuables, you are still fucked. Terrorists have bought what they thought was bomb making chemicals and got duds and they were fucked. Don Jr. is fucked

Last edited:
‘Unlike anything I could have imagined’: Dan Rather laments ‘grotesque’ revelation of Don Jr.’s emails

Famed journalist Dan Rather on Tuesday reacted to Donald Trump Jr.’s bombshell emails showing a willingness to collude with Russia to bring down Hillary Clinton, writing the revelation “is unlike anything I could even have imagined.”
ADVERTISING

Trump Jr. released the emails via Twitter on Tuesday in an effort to scoop an upcoming New York Times report which contained their contents. Rather took to Facebook shortly after Trump Jr.’s post to lament the “carnival mirror” being “held up to American democracy, distorting everything we thought we knew into grotesque new shapes.”

“The questions are obvious,” Rather wrote. “The answers are wanting … And the evidence is piling up.”

WATCH: Shep Smith points out the absurdity in Trump’s praise of his ‘transparent’ son

Fox News host Shep Smith took a shot at President Donald Trump complimenting his son for his “transparency” in releasing emails showing he knew he was dealing with Russian government officials offering dirt on Hillary Clinton.

“His transparency came minutes before he had been made aware that The New York Times would be publishing the same e-mails this released, is that correct?” Smith asked.

After Bykowicz confirmed the timing, Smith dug in.

“So transparency is something that normally happens prior to learning that somebody else is about to document dump you,” he continued. “Normally that word wouldn’t be used in this circumstance.”

From a great article at the hill-

Great article that sums it up quite nicely. Now if only the left will read it as it contains all facts from beginning to end, including this snippet-

In the Times’ first story published Saturday, reporting a meeting among Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Paul Manafort, and a Russian lawyer, the meeting is curiously described as “previously unreported,” despite the fact that both Jared Kushner and Paul Manafort disclosed the meeting before the Times’ reporting.

The Times’ own reporting admits this several paragraphs down and then adds, “Because Donald Trump Jr. does not serve in the administration and does not have a security clearance, he was not required to disclose his foreign contacts.” In short, this meeting, which was portrayed as nefarious across several anti-Trump media outlets, was disclosed and openly reported by its attendees — Kushner and Manafort.

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

If you pay money and get baking soda you're still fucked. If you try to rob someone and find they have no valuables, you are still fucked. Don Jr. is fucked
‘Unlike anything I could have imagined’: Dan Rather laments ‘grotesque’ revelation of Don Jr.’s emails

Famed journalist Dan Rather on Tuesday reacted to Donald Trump Jr.’s bombshell emails showing a willingness to collude with Russia to bring down Hillary Clinton, writing the revelation “is unlike anything I could even have imagined.”
ADVERTISING

Trump Jr. released the emails via Twitter on Tuesday in an effort to scoop an upcoming New York Times report which contained their contents. Rather took to Facebook shortly after Trump Jr.’s post to lament the “carnival mirror” being “held up to American democracy, distorting everything we thought we knew into grotesque new shapes.”

“The questions are obvious,” Rather wrote. “The answers are wanting … And the evidence is piling up.”

WATCH: Shep Smith points out the absurdity in Trump’s praise of his ‘transparent’ son

Fox News host Shep Smith took a shot at President Donald Trump complimenting his son for his “transparency” in releasing emails showing he knew he was dealing with Russian government officials offering dirt on Hillary Clinton.

“His transparency came minutes before he had been made aware that The New York Times would be publishing the same e-mails this released, is that correct?” Smith asked.

After Bykowicz confirmed the timing, Smith dug in.

“So transparency is something that normally happens prior to learning that somebody else is about to document dump you,” he continued. “Normally that word wouldn’t be used in this circumstance.”

DEarCFCXUAE6CsW.jpg

"HE did it, not me!"

Funny isn't it.

Trump ran on Hillary Clintons emails.

And it's Jr's emails that are going to bring down the trumpy's.

Karma is a bitch.

Oh, Clinton did go to jail for sending classified emails on an unsecured system?

All Trump Jr did was receive an email, and it was a big nothing burger. You people are delusional.

its already decided that Pence will become the president. Pence started his own PAC the same day Robert Mueller was appointed...

Panic in White House:

Sebastian Gorka melts down, says of Don Jr. “He’s not even a member of the administration!”

Eric Trump making no sense: "This is the EXACT reason they viciously attack our family! They can't stand that we are extremely close and will ALWAYS support each other."

Forum List

Back