NYPD Heckled at Memorial for Assassinated Cops

It needs to be a crime to disturb a funeral . I don't give a fuck about someone's freedom of speech in this instance.

Typical. Screw the Constitution when it suits your agenda.

You rabid racists need to be careful what you wish for.

Luddly, true story. God forbid you were burying a family member and some asshole was heckling them and I was around, I'd beat the shit out of that person.

I don't give a fuck about their rights. If you can't show some fucking respect without someone telling you "hey show some respect" then tough shit for you.

They feel entitled to more. Not real particular on how that is achieved or what is costs others. It takes a disproportionate number of law enforcement people to help them too. It is a death spiral.

If it was done then those protesters should be thoroughly reprimanded by those they seek to represent.

The protesters have a right and obligation to support their goals, however they can't seem to side or support the actions of a man that contradict what their protests are all about.

o
I am so tired of the protestors. "The Protestors". The Media needs to stop giving them so much attention. They are just fanning the flames of hate and stupidity.

That's why we have the Constitution.

So lying racists can't just up and decide they're tired of free speech.

Point out the racist post please...update...that didn't take long
You are mistaken, I never said anything about racism...but since you brought it up...liberals make this a race issue. Maybe it though, poor black males with control issues, the knock out games, the anger and hate against cops, rap music, black culture is all about aggression and being Anti cop, anti white, nasty and misogynistic and homophobic, maybe that's worse than racism. Really? This is what black culture is all about. Not liking it too much.

o
I am so tired of the protestors. "The Protestors". The Media needs to stop giving them so much attention. They are just fanning the flames of hate and stupidity.

You are mistaken, I never said anything about racism...but since you brought it up...liberals make this a race issue. Maybe it though, poor black males with control issues, the knock out games, the anger and hate against cops, rap music, black culture is all about aggression and being Anti cop, anti white, nasty and misogynistic and homophobic, maybe that's worse than racism. Really? This is what black culture is all about. Not liking it too much.

I did not intend your post to be included.... I am unused to the multiple quote button...

If it was done then those protesters should be thoroughly reprimanded by those they seek to represent.

The protesters have a right and obligation to support their goals, however they can't seem to side or support the actions of a man that contradict what their protests are all about.

The thing is, the man killing those cops IS what their protests are about. You know that.

NO ONE heckles a dead cop, unless they are happy about a dead cop.

o

I did not intend your post to be included.... I am unused to the multiple quote button...
OK , I wasn't talking to you either, kido.

o

OK , I wasn't talking to you either, kido.

kido...I wish

What do you expect? This is a war. One side isn't going to support the enemy other side.

Disrespect and despicable behavior is a long way from a war...believe me I know....
It's gotta start somewhere.

You think anarchy isn't what these liberal scumbags want?

Hey less government amirite?
Lets start with your police protection. Right?

Forum List

Back