NYPD Heckled at Memorial for Assassinated Cops

What do you expect? This is a war. One side isn't going to support the enemy other side.

The more coverage of the bad behavior the better.....there won't be much coverage of this incident...

This kind of thing doesn't cool tensions in the NYPD...

These tasteless, spoiled white children and their racist black colleagues are doing their best impression of Westboro Baptist.
Remove all police presence and protection from their locales. Let them kill each other off.

That's who came to my mind as I read what was being said...Westboro BS

What do you expect? This is a war. One side isn't going to support the enemy other side.

Disrespect and despicable behavior is a long way from a war...believe me I know....
It's gotta start somewhere.

You think anarchy isn't what these liberal scumbags want?
That's what they want and that is what they should surely get. Anarchists always think that they would get to rain anarchy on the people. They never wonder what real anarchy would be like with the public fighting them.

Disrespect and despicable behavior is a long way from a war...believe me I know....
It's gotta start somewhere.

You think anarchy isn't what these liberal scumbags want?
That's what they want and that is what they should surely get. Anarchists always think that they would get to rain anarchy on the people. They never wonder what real anarchy would be like with the public fighting them.

Anarchy is Syria...

So now the protesters want to throw it all to the wind and get right down to the same depths as the Westboro inbreds who protest at the funerals of soldiers.

Yep, they seem to be in a race with Westboro to bottom, who can come up with the most despicable tactics...

I am so tired of the protestors. "The Protestors". The Media needs to stop giving them so much attention. They are just fanning the flames of hate and stupidity.

That's why we have the Constitution.

So lying racists can't just up and decide they're tired of free speech.

I am so tired of the protestors. "The Protestors". The Media needs to stop giving them so much attention. They are just fanning the flames of hate and stupidity.

That's why we have the Constitution.

So lying racists can't just up and decide they're tired of free speech.

Point out the racist post please...update...that didn't take long

Forum List

Back