NYC public schools start Vegan Fridays.......It's a total failure already.

At least they don't try to make everyone CrossFit, they are just smug in shape twits.
LOL....There's a gun shop I go to on Saturday mornings and there's a CrossFit place across the street. Every now and again one of those disgustingly fit and sweaty peeps will come in and the first thing out of their mouth will be "I just finished up my work-out....blah, blah, blah" and one of the old heads there will say "yeah we know, you told us the last time you came in". ;)

Meatless, not vegan.

Pizza places during lent made a fortune. We tried fish from time to time, but it always stunk up the house.
Gotta add spices to over power the fish smell. Oragano, Basil, Thyme, black pepper, red pepper and lemon pepper. Little onion powder. Have had people that would not touch fish say what smells so good then devour it

Feeling so sorry for children nowadays.

Sad.

I used to.

But these I just revel in being old and knowing the little shits will reap what their parents have sown.

Did you ever hear the alternative words to the song "Bless 'em All"?

I can't append them because that would be promoting suicide amongst the incompletely indoctrinated - who still retain minimal ability to THINK.

I used to.

But these I just revel in being old and knowing the little shits will reap what their parents have sown.

Did you ever hear the alternative words to the song "Bless 'em All"?

I can't append them because that would be promoting suicide amongst the incompletely indoctrinated - who still retain minimal ability to THINK.

That's true too! yes.

LOL....There's a gun shop I go to on Saturday mornings and there's a CrossFit place across the street. Every now and again one of those disgustingly fit and sweaty peeps will come in ...
What's disgusting about being fit?

Forum List

Back