NYC public schools start Vegan Fridays.......It's a total failure already.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

New Yorkers Take to Twitter to Share Harrowing Photos of NYC’s First ‘Vegan Friday’ Meals

The city’s newly announced Vegan Friday program is off to a rocky start at public schools

New Yorkers Take to Twitter to Share Harrowing Photos of NYC’s First ‘Vegan Friday’ Meals

FKxcupbWUAILpzc

Damn, I'd not feed that crap to my dog if I had one.

The city’s newly announced Vegan Friday program is off to a rocky start at public schools

FKxcupbWUAILpzc

Well, I'll bet it takes a lot fewer lunch ladies to throw that shit together and slap two snack bags on a plate.

Long time since I ate a school lunch but I vividly remember that it was actually food on that tray.

FKxcupbWUAILpzc

I have a solution for this.

any time a new lunch menu is offered have all the teachers, staff, superintendent eat it for a week and check back with the chef........................So how would a teacher react to eating that shit above for a week............lolol

That looks like assorted wild animal droppings in the woods

What an absurd offering.
1/8 of 1 oz. of Sodium drenched, processed snack food.
2 oz. of processed sugared Apples that contains 12 g sugar. A full 4 times the amount of sugar in a unaltered raw apple.
And a gross miss match of what appears to be canned mushrooms, canned corn and zucchini. Looks to have been baked in an oven with no apparent sauce or herbs.

That is about the worst example of a vegetarian meal I have ever seen.

What an absurd offering.
1/8 of 1 oz. of Sodium drenched, processed snack food.
2 oz. of processed sugared Apples that contains 12 g sugar. A full 4 times the amount of sugar in a unaltered raw apple.
And a gross miss match of what appears to be canned mushrooms, canned corn and zucchini. Looks to have been baked in an oven with no apparent sauce or herbs.

That is about the worst example of a vegetarian meal I have ever seen.
Amen. They certainly didn't consult a nutritionist or healthy diet expert. This shit looks like something Fauci would recommend. They'll need to double up on the garbage trucks they send over there on Mondays.

When I was a kid and they served crappy lunches, we would reward the kitchen workers by hiding pennies in our uneaten food.
While they were doing dishes you would inevitably hear the grinding of the pennies in the garbage disposal which then they would have to take time and clean out.

We called it a tip.

This has to be an attempt by the meat industry to ensure kids hate vegetables.
It is not hard to imagine just how gross canned mushrooms/canned corn and mushy overcooked zucchini taste.
Jesus Christ.
Once again it shows the failure of our public education system. What kind of idiots think this is a good idea?? - I'll tell you, the same idiots who are in charge of educating our children.

This has to be an attempt by the meat industry to ensure kids hate vegetables.
It is not hard to imagine just how gross canned mushrooms/canned corn and mushy overcooked zucchini taste.
Jesus Christ.
Once again it shows the failure of our public education system. What kind of idiots think this is a good idea?? - I'll tell you, the same idiots who are in charge of educating our children.
I'd bet there were a few loud-mouthed vegans that applied the pressure.

It just goes to show how weak-minded and lacking in common sense our "leaders" are up and down the political spectrum.

The funny part was that they even pissed-off the vegans with their combinations.

Back in the day, we Catholics always had vegan Fridays.

(Although I think fish was allowed.)

Back in the day, we Catholics always had vegan Fridays.

(Although I think fish was allowed.)

Meatless, not vegan.

Pizza places during lent made a fortune. We tried fish from time to time, but it always stunk up the house.

I'd bet there were a few loud-mouthed vegans that applied the pressure.

It just goes to show how weak-minded and lacking in common sense our "leaders" are up and down the political spectrum.

The funny part was that they even pissed-off the vegans with their combinations.

Exactly.

Militant vegans are the 2nd most annoying people out there, only beaten by militant animal rights idiots, and there is a ton of overlap between the two.

When I was a kid and they served crappy lunches, we would reward the kitchen workers by hiding pennies in our uneaten food.
While they were doing dishes you would inevitably hear the grinding of the pennies in the garbage disposal which then they would have to take time and clean out.

We called it a tip.

We'd take a straw wrapper and twist it into a string,then wrap a paper napkin around one end and dip it in ketchup and leave it on the tray.
They got really pissed about it,which of course made us increase our efforts.

I was always pissed that schools would have that Catsup as a condiment instead of proper Ketchup like Heinze.
I only wanted the best to cover the taste of that nasty food.

Forum List

Back