Happy sex week

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

No, this is not another luncheon by Michele Obama and democrats to honor a known sex abuser. And yes, when they held this luncheon in his honor it was an open secret.

This is about a University you pay thousands of dollars to to program your children.

Students are being encouraged to send thank you cards to abortion providers.

And yes, this belongs in politics because this is all political. Universities around the country are the most extremist Left wing organizations in the nation.

There are no thank you cards, for example, given to nurses who risked their lives every day for a year fighting Covid, only to be fired for not wanting a vaccine for their own personal reasons. No, those people should be banned from society.

Last edited:
1644257572189.png
...don't even think about it...

No, this is not another luncheon by Michele Obama and democrats to honor a known sex abuser. And yes, when they held this luncheon in his honor it was an open secret.

This is about a University you pay thousands of dollars to to program your children.

And yes, this belongs in politics because this is all political. Universities around the country are the most extremist Left wing organizations in the nation.

There are no thank you cards, for example, given to nurses who risked their lives every day for a year fighting Covid, only to be fired for not wanting a vaccine for their own personal reasons. No, those people should be banned from society.

The Founding Fathers never said "We should not allow ourselves to be slaves to the British"

They said.....
WE SHALL NOT ALLOW ourselves to be slaves to the British.

See the difference between REAL men and wannabees ?
This is the reason you, your children, their children and their childrens children and everyone you ever could know SHALL BE slaves.

Freedom was never free.

So school sponsored encouragement of child murder? As if these kids aren't fucking full of themselves and bullshit politics they aren't old enough to be qualified to be involved in with as it is.

Abortion is murder. I don't say that out of raw hatred, political beliefs or even religion. I say it purely from an objective standpoint. If an egg is fertilized by a sperm then it is instantly a child. Aside from unforeseen complications that will grow into a baby and be born in 9 months. Stopping it before it's born is killing it.

Child abuse, pedophilia and murder are unforgivable crimes.

The only way I'd support abortion is if a woman gets an abortion she is required to get her tubes tied while the doctor is down there.

Lol, surprised the hell out of me. The girl I have been seeing is in Med School there and a member of Opus Day. Seems like something like that would have fired her up pretty good. She has said nothing about it. I will have to ask about it. Hopefully does not fire her up to much.

Forum List

Back