NY Times: Kamala Harris gripes her media coverage would be better if she was White man

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
1640286593296.jpeg

Interesting. She’s only in office because she’s not a white man.
Related:
House Democrat slams Kamala Harris on border: ‘Doesn’t look like she’s very interested in this.’

Nobody cares about vice presidents. All they do is go to funerals so the president doesn't have to.

Name the last 5 vice presidents.

The only reason you trump supporters care is because Kamala Harris is female and black.
She’s your 2024 ticket.
And Hillary is no longer the most despised woman on earth thanks to her.

View attachment 579006
Interesting. She’s only in office because she’s not a white man.
Related:
House Democrat slams Kamala Harris on border: ‘Doesn’t look like she’s very interested in this.’
Yeah, I doubt she would have showed the same talents on the way up as a white man....

Nobody cares about vice presidents. All they do is go to funerals so the president doesn't have to.

The only reason you trump supporters care is because Kamala Harris is female and black.
Pence the Swamp Spy
BIden so dumb and corrupt that Hilliary insisted Obama put him in so she could continue to enrich herself--the only reason she allowed Obama the dem nomination in peace
Cheney---smart as hell but still Darth Cheney
Gore the Bore---and climate crook
And no I don't remember daddy Bush's Vp---just was happy that he was out but pissed at what replaced him.

Nixon, LBJ, Humphrey, Agnew, Ford, Rockefeller (I think), Bush I, Quayle, Gore, Cheney, Biden, Pence, Harris. I don't remember any before the Eisenhower administration.

I think you do look at VP's as they often run for President and are next in line to be President. Nixon, LBJ Ford, Bush I, and Biden went on to the top spot of this group. Several others ran for President, Pence, Harris, Gore, Rockefeller, and Humphrey. At least 10 have of them ran for President.

She seems in over her head in her VP spot, I think she would not make a good President.

Pence the Swamp Spy
BIden so dumb and corrupt that Hilliary insisted Obama put him in so she could continue to enrich herself--the only reason she allowed Obama the dem nomination in peace
Cheney---smart as hell but still Darth Cheney
Gore the Bore---and climate crook
And no I don't remember daddy Bush's Vp---just was happy that he was out but pissed at what replaced him.
Quayle took a lot of heat in a spelling bee as I remember.

Forum List

Back