NY Times admits it wrote FAKE story

Once they began reporting that Trump requested the "Art of the Deal" as a replacement for the Bible at the inauguration, there was little doubt in my mind that the media had "jumped the shark".

WHO sends? WHO are rapists? "Some" are good?
ARE YOU saying all the 2,709,918 Americans that served in Vietnam were rapists? murderers? and a "few" were good?
Vietnam Statistics | US War Dog Association | National Headquarters

WOW.... What a dumb ass comment to make about 2,709,918 people that obviously did more to serve their country than you can ever imagine!

There's no fixing stupid dude.

I was comparing Trump's assertions about most (if not all) illegal immigrants being criminals...he did that

To the claim that Kerry asserted that most if not all GIs in VN were criminals ...he didn't

OK... so dummy!
WELL FIRST of all ALL illegal immigrants BY definition are breaking the law! Who breaks the law? Criminals! Dumb shit!
SO dummy here is the PROOF that all illegal immigrants have committed a criminal ACT!

Is it a Crime to Enter The U.S. Illegally? - AllLaw.com
Whether it’s by crossing the U.S. border with a "coyote" or buying a fake U.S. passport, a foreign national who enters the U.S. illegally can be both convicted
of a crime and held responsible for a civil violation under the U.S. immigration laws. Illegal entry also carries consequences for anyone who might later attempt to apply for a green card or other immigration benefit.
The penalties and consequences get progressively more severe if a person enters illegally more than once, or enters illegally after an order of removal (deportation) or having been convicted of an aggravated felony.
Definition of :crim·i·nal noun a person who has committed a crime.
So by definition ALL illegal immigrants have committed a crime and hence are "criminals"!!!

WHO sends? WHO are rapists? "Some" are good?
ARE YOU saying all the 2,709,918 Americans that served in Vietnam were rapists? murderers? and a "few" were good?
Vietnam Statistics | US War Dog Association | National Headquarters

WOW.... What a dumb ass comment to make about 2,709,918 people that obviously did more to serve their country than you can ever imagine!

There's no fixing stupid dude.

I was comparing Trump's assertions about most (if not all) illegal immigrants being criminals...he did that

To the claim that Kerry asserted that most if not all GIs in VN were criminals ...he didn't

All illegal immigrants are criminals.
Hence the descriptor *illegal*.

My opinion is that the msm, is very, very biased in favor of dems, and against republicans.

`
That doesn't prove bias, it proves that there are some people employed by the media that contribute to parties and people you don't like.
`

The debate over media bias doesn't matter anymore. Trump has exposed and destroyed them as Fake News and now the vast majority of Americans don't trust anything the media says.

My opinion is that the msm, is very, very biased in favor of dems, and against republicans.

`
That doesn't prove bias, it proves that there are some people employed by the media that contribute to parties and people you don't like.
`

Does this prove bias?

https://www.amazon.com/Bias-Insider-Exposes-Media-Distort/dp/0060520841&tag=ff0d01-20

Someone who worked for CBS news for 3 decades explains in great detail how the media distort the news.

Last edited:
This goes WAY WAY BACK to the 70s when the gigantic traitor John Kerry called all our troops like Ghengis Khan.

Good example of that which you decry. Kerry never called "all our troops" anything.

Thanks for the example

“They had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam.”

John Kerry is a dispicable human being.

Did the son of a bitch ever talk about what the Vietkong did to Americans they captured? Did he detail how they cut off their genitals and stuffed them in their mouths and tied the bodies to a tree?

They corrected an error. That's what responsible news organizations do.
It wasn't an error. It was s lie. And to publish such a lie is libel...at the very least.
Bullshit. It was a mistake. Why else would they correct it?
Because they got caught.
No, because they made a mistake. Every mistake made by the real media is caught and blown out of proportion by RWNJ with nothing better to do than comb through everything they print or say looking for them to reinforce their bias.
Don't you ever get tired of making excuses for people who feed the public (that includes you) disinformation?

John Kerry is a dispicable human being.

Did the son of a bitch ever talk about what the Vietkong did to Americans they captured? Did he detail how they cut off their genitals and stuffed them in their mouths and tied the bodies to a tree?
Then when specifically asked if HE actually witnessed any of these alleged atrocities, Kerry said "No, but I HEARD about them from people who did".

oddly enough.....it really pisses me off that they wrote a fake story....

yet.....fox news and conservatives have been found guilty of that very same crime MANY TIMES and it doesn't bother me at all........

does that make me an arsehole?
No that doesn't, being so pompous to use the word "arsehole" makes you an asshole!

This goes WAY WAY BACK to the 70s when the gigantic traitor John Kerry called all our troops like Ghengis Khan.

Good example of that which you decry. Kerry never called "all our troops" anything.

Thanks for the example

Actually you are right.
What he DID do is insinuate that just as the NYT et.al. "insinuate" Trump is "anti-immigrant".
So while Kerry never said "all" by taking a totally singular situation which may have occurred Kerry "INSINUATED" that this happens ALL the time by ALL the troops.
Why was it necessary to bring it up in the first place? There was a in all the Vietnam war so few instances and reality was less than 20 soldiers were convicted.
But when people like you and the MSM and ESPECIALLY Kerry who did it for his OWN personal gain make a big ass deal out of extremely rare, infrequent terrible actions that is
totally wrong.

oddly enough.....it really pisses me off that they wrote a fake story....

yet.....fox news and conservatives have been found guilty of that very same crime MANY TIMES and it doesn't bother me at all........

does that make me an arsehole?

When? Surely you can find those stories.

They corrected an error. That's what responsible news organizations do.
It wasn't an error. It was s lie. And to publish such a lie is libel...at the very least.
Bullshit. It was a mistake. Why else would they correct it?
Because they got caught.
No, because they made a mistake. Every mistake made by the real media is caught and blown out of proportion by RWNJ with nothing better to do than comb through everything they print or say looking for them to reinforce their bias.
Don't you ever get tired of making excuses for people who feed the public (that includes you) disinformation?
They didn't make a mistake. The headline and lead were deliberately misleading, the story itself said that the curtains were from the Obama regime. You couldn't reference the curtains in the story without fully understanding that, because the only reference to the curtains in the story clearly indicates who purchased them.

Most people can recognize the New York Times as fake news. It gets tougher to identify the less well known hacks.

Forum List

Back