NY AG May Seek Corporate Death Penalty For Trump Tower And All Of His Golf Courses

Is Raw Story a reliable source of information?
Ad Fontes Media rates Raw Story in the Skews Left category of bias and as Generally Reliable/Analysis OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Raw Story is a news and opinion website that covers national and international politics. Its mission is to follow underreported news and reject the “traditional media narratives of power and influence.”

In a strange way, I’m GLAD the FBI overplayed its hand. Their stunt so obviously revealed the degree to which the Dems have transformed* us into a Banana Republic that they have increased the likelihood that Trump wins in 2024.

* This is the continuation of the “transformation” as threatened by Obama, and I believe HE is Biden’s puppetmaster.
It isn't enough for Trump to win. Every democrat needs to be scraped off our collective shoes and burned.

Do you stupid Liberals NOT see your continued hatred and attacks make America LOVE President Trump even more? The RAID broke the camels back and America has had ENOUGH of your Liberal antics.
when you hate that much, it's all you see and everything must justify it.

In the coming weeks or even days, the AG is expected to file a massive, long-threatened 'enforcement action' — essentially a multi-hundred-page lawsuit against the Trumps and his Manhattan-based business," Business Insider reported Wednesday.

“It's everything, because at issue is Trump Tower [where the Trump Organization is headquartered in Manhattan], at issue is 40 Wall Street, which is one of his most beloved properties and probably one of the more valuable ones," Snell explained. "All of his golf courses are also at stake, so it's a big deal."

I'm sure when Trump became President he felt like he could do anything he want and get away with it. Perhaps he is right. He's clearly a criminal who walks the fine line and has a lot of lawyers.

Is Raw Story a reliable source of information?
Ad Fontes Media rates Raw Story in the Skews Left category of bias and as Generally Reliable/Analysis OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Raw Story is a news and opinion website that covers national and international politics. Its mission is to follow underreported news and reject the “traditional media narratives of power and influence.”

Right. Trump didn’t really testify under oath for five hours yesterday, repeatedly taking the 5th. There really isn’t a grand jury sitting hearing the evidence. The AG of NY isn’t really prosecuting a civil case against him. The same law that as used to take his university away doesn’t really exist. This isn’t really the planet earth. This is not my beautiful house, this is really not my beautiful wife.

Reality, according to iceberg.

In the coming weeks or even days, the AG is expected to file a massive, long-threatened 'enforcement action' — essentially a multi-hundred-page lawsuit against the Trumps and his Manhattan-based business," Business Insider reported Wednesday.

“It's everything, because at issue is Trump Tower [where the Trump Organization is headquartered in Manhattan], at issue is 40 Wall Street, which is one of his most beloved properties and probably one of the more valuable ones," Snell explained. "All of his golf courses are also at stake, so it's a big deal."

Oh The Joy.

The Apprentice was a big flop?
Are you sure?

Trump did not start that, Trump did not even want to be on it.

Mark Burnett created the show and talked Trump in to being on it.

Damn, for as much as you all worship the man, you know jack fucking shit about him....which is probably why you worship him.

This is a civil case shit for brains. She will use the same law that took down his sham university. This is a civil matter in the state of New York. There can be no appeal to a federal court with a judge he appointed, or the Supreme Court. Unless an appeals court in New York intervenes, there is nothing he can do, and unlike a criminal case, taking the 5th can be used against him,

Donny is having a very bad week, and it’s only going to get worse.
See my signature

Damn, for as much as you all worship the man, you know jack fucking shit about him....which is probably why you worship him.
IT WAS EXTREMELY POPULAR

The show averaged between six and seven million viewers.
Production company: Trump Productions; ...
Starring: Donald Trump; George H. Ross; Caro...
Producers: Mark Burnett; Donald Trump; Arnold ...
Related shows: The Celebrity Apprentice;

Read my signature

IT WAS EXTREMELY POPULAR

The show averaged between six and seven million viewers.
Production company: Trump Productions; ...
Starring: Donald Trump; George H. Ross; Caro...
Producers: Mark Burnett; Donald Trump; Arnold ...
Related shows: The Celebrity Apprentice;

Read my signature

I did not question its popularity, I said that Trump did not create it.

I agree it was very popular. I have often said that Mark Burnett is the man most responsible for Trump being the POTUS. No Apprentice, no Trump as President.

From your link...

After experiencing a series of financial setbacks in the early 1990s, New York real-estate developer Donald Trump changed his business strategy from borrowing to build and purchase assets, to licensing his name to others. Producer Mark Burnett approached Trump about a new television show. Although Trump was skeptical, stating that reality television "was for the bottom-feeders of society", Burnett proposed that Trump appear as himself, a successful businessman with a luxurious lifestyle

Right. Trump didn’t really testify under oath for five hours yesterday, repeatedly taking the 5th. There really isn’t a grand jury sitting hearing the evidence. The AG of NY isn’t really prosecuting a civil case against him. The same law that as used to take his university away doesn’t really exist. This isn’t really the planet earth. This is not my beautiful house, this is really not my beautiful wife.

Reality, according to iceberg.
Here is your reality Looneybin.....tick, tick, tick.

TDS has made you a Trump expert!

Forum List

Back