trump invoked the 5th amendment over 440 times in NY deposition

When Trump said that he had no idea how tyrannical and fascist the government would become. He thought this was still a country under the rule of law. He was wrong and now he knows how wrong.

How many times he invoked the 5th really doesn't mean anything except to ignorant rubes. When taking the 5th, it is invoked with every question. What's your name, plead the 5th. State your address for the record, plead the fifth. So.... nothing.

That has been the objective of lame ass Letitia’s game all along:

A headline about the number of times a person claimed a Constitutionally guaranteed right.

I exercised my Second Amendment right over a hundred times yesterday, on some steel targets in the back yard. :04:

This is the man that said only the Mafia pleads the 5th. Turns out he was right!

Why is she going after him and is his situation different than 1000s of others in NY?

America has been so successful due to global Goodwill. A nation of Due Process, fair and equal Justice, Rule of Law etc. In effect, any person in power in the U.S who skirts these premises is harming global interests.

This is the man that said only the Mafia pleads the 5th. Turns out he was right!
I believe the 5th is a Constitutional provision that many more Americans need to apply in their lives.

I realize how much you want to change the Constitution however this protects Americans in a presumed innocent system.

The burden is on government to prove guilt, not the accused to prove innocence.

Good for him. Give the Gestapo nothing. Political prosecution used to be a tactic of third world dictators...but not anymore.

Welcome to Biden's America! Where the government raids the homes of their politician opponents. We're just so proud of what Democrats have done to attempt to ensure they remain in power.

When Trump said that he had no idea how tyrannical and fascist the government would become. He thought this was still a country under the rule of law. He was wrong and now he knows how wrong.

How many times he invoked the 5th really doesn't mean anything except to ignorant rubes. When taking the 5th, it is invoked with every question. What's your name, plead the 5th. State your address for the record, plead the fifth. So.... nothing.
To judges and lawyers taking the fifth means you cannot say anything in your defense without lying.

Trump issues are causing RW PTSD
There are so many walls closing in on trump, that the repub party is circling the wagons around him...with fingers crossed that he does not screw them over again like he did in the Georgia Senate runoff.

Sorry the US Constitution protects people from being entrapped and incriminated by over-zealous prosecutors. I know you little tyrant wanna-be's hate that.

:laughing0301:
True. But your orange douche bag was the one who claimed that taking the Fifth means you are a mobster. So, was he lying then or is he lying now?

Good for him. Give the Gestapo nothing. Political prosecution used to be a tactic of third world dictators...but not anymore.

Welcome to Biden's America! Where the government raids there homes of their politician opponents. We're just so proud of what Democrats have done to attempt to ensure they remain in power.
This is a continuation of Obama's policies. Obama used the IRS to slow down processes for right wing non-profits and also used the IRS to go after them through audits.

That is what is concerning about the expansion of the IRS, it is a tool that has become politicized and those that don't tow the Democrats agenda are open to abuse by state and federal government.

I dont think that is a record but it is surely a record for a former President. I think young Eric topped 500 when he was helping with the same enquiry.

I know that it isnt supposed to imply guilt but it really does. It confirms guilt and the lady in New York must be hugely encouraged by this mobster behaviour.

Have any of my USMB friends ever taken the 5th ? Can you tell us about it or are you still hiding your guilt ?
1660229860771.jpeg

To judges and lawyers taking the fifth means you cannot say anything in your defense without lying.
Bullshit! Taking the fifth protects the accused and forces the government to prove their case. Any good lawyer realizes the wise strategy of not letting the accused speak as it could ammo to the prosecution.

What a stupid, out right lie your post is.

True. But your orange douche bag was the one who claimed that taking the Fifth means you are a mobster. So, was he lying then or is he lying now?
How many times did Hillary invoke the 5th during the hours and hours of the BANGHAZI investigation? NONE! But trump knows if he opens his mouth under oath, he will perjure himself.

Forum List

Back