Nursing homes: Vax all employees or lose federal funding!

Covid spreading unvaccinated nurses are not heroes. What`s wrong with you?

When there was no vaccine they weren't heroes? I think my cousin would disagree with you. Her husband (a nurse) got it bad, and I mean real bad. Besides the week he spent in the hospital, he had to stay on oxygen at home for several months, not to mention he gave it to the rest of his family as well.

Yeah, he's a hero in my book.

Here is the exact quote from healthcare policy..

To be eligible for exemption an individual can provide:

Statement from licensed physician
Advanced practice clinician
Disability exemption
Or documented request regarding the manner in which the administer of the vaccine conflicts with religious observance, practice or sincerely held belief of the individual.
The administer of vaccine conflicts with their BS beliefs? I bet those are a laugh riot on par with Rudy’s famous affidavits :lol:

If you can’t tell me how that could possibly happen, gotta call BS.

Dude.......your sig is goofy. 50% of the country never taking the jab.......and thats a beautiful thing. They dont care about the "team" bs........never will either.

The Covid obsessed just need to commit to going out and buying a full-on NASA suit for navigating in the public. Happy now! :2up: American doesnt have a Covid crisis.........we have a mental health crisis. Jonestown-level btw........100,000,000 know it too!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

But Ray........count the zeros........100,000,000 :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
You really don't know much about this subject do you? Of course some people have immunity against this, it's just that we don't have reliable testing to determine who does and who doesn't. Furthermore we have no idea how many people had Covid and never knew about it. Several people in my family had it, one of my tenants, and none of them experienced much more than a headache for a few days. There were a lot of people like that especially at the beginning when this wasn't even a big deal. Get a headache, take an aspirin like I always have. Tired? Take a nap and you'll be fine.

In November of 2019, I started to come down with what I suspected as bronchitis. No big deal, I've had it before. If it gets worse, I'll go get some antibiotics. In less than two weeks the symptoms disappeared and I was fine. Was it bronchitis? I'll never know because I never went to the doctor. Before I got my vaccine, I contacted my Doctor at the Cleveland Clinic to see if I could get an antibody test first to see if I needed the shot. The Clinic told me they refuse to use them due to the inaccuracies.

Dang, someone should have just told the 2/3 of a million Americans who’ve died that they should have taken a nap.

Now they’re in perma-nap mode. :(

So far so good and you’re right. They don’t know how long natural immunity lasts or how long vaccines last. Per the Cleveland Clinic, natural immunity is just as good as the vaccines. Why won’t the CDC state that? Would you rather have natural immunity or nothing?
I believe the CDC has indeed broached that subject. Of course I’d rather have natural immunity than nothing. But please be aware that there are people who had Alpha & no vaccine who then got Delta, same as those who’ve been vaccinated. In both cases their outcomes are generally better.

You really don't know much about this subject do you? Of course some people have immunity against this, it's just that we don't have reliable testing to determine who does and who doesn't. Furthermore we have no idea how many people had Covid and never knew about it. Several people in my family had it, one of my tenants, and none of them experienced much more than a headache for a few days. There were a lot of people like that especially at the beginning when this wasn't even a big deal. Get a headache, take an aspirin like I always have. Tired? Take a nap and you'll be fine.

In November of 2019, I started to come down with what I suspected as bronchitis. No big deal, I've had it before. If it gets worse, I'll go get some antibiotics. In less than two weeks the symptoms disappeared and I was fine. Was it bronchitis? I'll never know because I never went to the doctor. Before I got my vaccine, I contacted my Doctor at the Cleveland Clinic to see if I could get an antibody test first to see if I needed the shot. The Clinic told me they refuse to use them due to the inaccuracies.

Ray........dude......these people are beyond gone. The debate part of this is long past. Every person not a drone needs to initiate every exchange with these people with a "FCUK YOU!". They are mental cases. No hope. You, me and 100,000,000 other Americans know it too. Information exchange is futile........all these people are Jonestown-level fcuked in the head. Picture a gigantic group navel contemplation session. Mass cognitive dissonance event.

These people are a problem.

Dang, someone should have just told the 2/3 of a million Americans who’ve died that they should have taken a nap.

Now they’re in perma-nap mode.

Obviously that point went :aug08_031:So let me explain it another way: We probably have a lot of people that are immune because they did have it and nobody knew about it including them. It's not necessary to vaccinate everybody is what I'm getting at.

About 2 months late aint it? What's Texas got to do with it.. Same nursing rebellions COAST TO COAST.. GO get some news... If you like Biden's handle on all this and believe he actually understands every detail of what he talks about -- you need to move to New Zealand and join with those morons. ONE CITIZEN test positive for Covid and the ENTIRE FUCKING ISLAND is back on lock-down...

That beats the stupid in Texas hands down..
This is a very small percentage of nurses. Obviously in Texas and Florida (who are responsible for 40% of the cases in the country) the percentage of unvaxed nurses is higher.

Obviously that point went :aug08_031:So let me explain it another way: We probably have a lot of people that are immune because they did have it and nobody knew about it including them. It's not necessary to vaccinate everybody is what I'm getting at.

If we are to reach 70% or so to achieve herd immunity, vaccinations are necessary.
Vaccines are how we get there - period.

There were nurse shortages in this country long before a few Vax Karens decided to become indignant over the jab.
Gonna have to pay them lots more now that unvaxed idiots are again stretching them to exhaustion.

And the government or facilities would have nothing to do with that, would they? Oh well, healthcare in this country is pretty cheap as it is.

There were nurse shortages in this country long before a few Vax Karens decided to become indignant over the jab.
Gonna have to pay them lots more now that unvaxed idiots are again stretching them to exhaustion.
Not really. They will do what they did last time. Ask for volunteers from the office staff to work overtime helping with patient needs.

Hospitals have a huge pool of corporate office staff BTW.

Uncle Joe may have f’d up the withdrawal but on target here! :D

It's about time that was mandated thank God. I work in a nursing home, most of our residents are very fragile and vulnerable. I think it's selfish anyone working there would not be vaccinated. It's not just a job.

The paradox is that the time required to accumulate medical knowledge of the staff is being challenged by the esoteric knowledge of the commie virus. Fau Chi is also not your friend.

So you think it's a good idea for unvaccinated people to be around the elderly?
Come on, you know they do.

My wife worked at one for years and every year had to get the flu shot or get fired. She didn't have to work just liked helping. No difference. But they do have a hard time finding employee's because of the low pay for the amount of responsibility they have. The average starting pay still is $10.00 for 12 hour days.

We already know it won't protect them from anything. It's not a safety precaution, It's a power play. All of the long term care facilities here are screaming for help of every kind already... They're just about begging. Now the elderly will really be screwed.

Jo
If they fucking paid more then maybe they could get help.

It's about time that was mandated thank God. I work in a nursing home, most of our residents are very fragile and vulnerable. I think it's selfish anyone working there would not be vaccinated. It's not just a job.
The selfishness is akin to blm’s opportunistic, selfish baboonism over a fentanyl eater while 600,000+ of their fellow Americans were being eaten by the commie virus. The virus trumps the U.S. Constitution, because those unvaxxed near you could kill you, mimicking the conditions found at the Mojiang copper mine, while the unvaxxed murderer never actually knows the identity of their victims or whether they were the murderer or their colleague was the murderer.

Forum List

Back