Nursing homes: Vax all employees or lose federal funding!

It’s too easy making you look stupid.

Magic words there are " those with weaker immune systems"... It's like the back door out of the commitment to safety with or without the vaccine. The inference here being that even vaccinated people can still have weaker immune systems and be adversely affected by other vaccinated people who are contagious. Ultimately there's no demonstrable benefit to forcing the healthcare workers to become vaccinated because it does not decrease the contagion factor whatsoever.

Calling for genocide....Shocker lol

See ya in hell sub human nazi fag
Chances excellent you’ll beat me there. But just to be sure, attend a few COVID parties!

1629346099573.jpeg

Ok so let me get this straight.

For the last year or so republicans have been attacking cuomo for the deaths at the nursing homes at the beginning of the pandemic.

Now these same people don't want people who work at nursing homes to be vaccinated.

The republicans don't give a rat's ass about people in nursing homes beyond using them to attack democrats.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

Ok so let me get this straight.

For the last year or so republicans have been attacking cuomo for the deaths at the nursing homes at the beginning of the pandemic.

Now these same people don't want people who work at nursing homes to be vaccinated.

The republicans don't give a rat's ass about people in nursing homes beyond using them to attack democrats.

The hypocrisy is disgusting.

Their body their choice

It's a show stopper and I snicker at you dopes avoiding it

Problem is you and the CDC ignore those with natural immunity
I don’t ignore it. But last I heard, for those like yourself who had it should be tested for antibodies every 90 days. We don’t yet know how long it lasts.

Also, how effective will your natural immunity be against variants? This is why they adjust the flu shot from year to year based on which strains are anticipated.

So you think it's a good idea for unvaccinated people to be around the elderly?

Most ALL of the elderly should be vaccinated. I noticed when the Biden team came in the elderly LOST their 1st place in line to 1st responders. What's that got to do Neo-Natal nurses or the other 80% of nursing staff now subject to MANDATORY vaccinations?

Full FDA approval will arrive by end of this month. They surely do grow ‘em stupid in Texas!

About 2 months late aint it? What's Texas got to do with it.. Same nursing rebellions COAST TO COAST.. GO get some news... If you like Biden's handle on all this and believe he actually understands every detail of what he talks about -- you need to move to New Zealand and join with those morons. ONE CITIZEN test positive for Covid and the ENTIRE FUCKING ISLAND is back on lock-down...

That beats the stupid in Texas hands down..

These are not “experts” at anything other than being irresponsible assholes.

Wow.. Pretty vicious turn about here. A couple months ago all nurses were national HEROES.. A large number of them got sidelined OR WORSE with Covid. The woking dead left sure needs more buses to toss heroes under...

It;s brain dead public policy to PURPOSELY IGNORE "natural immunity" and not PUSH the FDA approval to take away their objections. But YOU LOVE being treated by govt as ignorant dolts. And you sure are quick to dismiss the EXPERIENCE of nurses.. In my personal life and working in hospitals i KNOW that nurses catch a shitload of doctor errors. Probably the Physician Liability insurance would DOUBLE if it wasn't for nurses checking the docs..

It sucks to be as fickle as you are..

Forum List

Back