Hospital removing transplant patients for being unvaxxed

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.

I expect any day now that I will be told that we have to move because I am unvaxxed in HUD housing. If that happens, I will go...MrG can stay. I'll check on him from time to time, I guess.

And...when I go to an appt at the Dr's office, I am told I cannot see him any more due to being unvaxxed. Yes...pretty sure that will happen. Soon.

I expect any day now that I will be told that we have to move because I am unvaxxed in HUD housing. If that happens, I will go...MrG can stay. I'll check on him from time to time, I guess.

And...when I go to an appt at the Dr's office, I am told I cannot see him any more due to being unvaxxed. Yes...pretty sure that will happen. Soon.
probably... why don't you just get vaxed and save yourself the trouble?

probably... why don't you just get vaxed and save yourself the trouble?
What if the government decided that there are too many children in the world and tell you that you must have your balls cut off and if you already have children, you must send them to a family that is vaxxed and you can never ever see them again? Or...they must be "fixed" too, so they never have children?
Would you do it, or would you save yourself the trouble?

What if the government decided that there are too many children in the world and tell you that you must have your balls cut off and if you already have children, you must send them to a family that is vaxxed and you can never ever see them again? Or...they must be "fixed" too, so they never have children?
Would you do it, or would you save yourself the trouble?
I would fight against that and if somebody asked me why I was fighting I would explain. So I'm asking you with this situation why don't you want to get the vax?

Have you been under a rock?
Because I CHOOSE to not be vaxxed. It's against my religion.
I understand that you are choosing I was asking why? So religion is why? you don't have any vaccines?

Thats pretty silly. What religion are you?

The University of Washington Medical Center has kicked “several patients” off their transplant waiting list for not being vaccinated, according to reports.

The report says that the hospital began denying organ transplants to the unvaccinated in June 2021.

That unvaxxed camp will soon rear up.
I wouldn't have thought those who had transplants would be in a well enough position to receive any kind of vaccination, let alone the Covid one.

Because I DON'T WANT TO, that's why. MY body, MY choice..not the governments. My religion is NO VAXX. Period. No seat belt either, for that matter.
Saying you don't want to is not explaining why, it is just showing stubbornness and immaturity. If you can't articulate your feelings that's fine but this is a discussion board so why not at least try.

Click it or ticket, thats the law... perhaps no vax no service soon to come.

Forum List

Back