NSA Documents prove surveillance on Donald Trump

Let us save everyones time:

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

The same guys who said Sandy Hook was fake... Leave their then...
Inforwars is far more credible than CNN or NBC.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The truly sad part is that you probably actually believe this.

Who says they didn't have a Warrant, or it wasn't considered part of the Patriot Act they were using surveillance on Trump to watch his ties with Russian mobsters and potential terrorist ties in Russia that eventually attacked the Ukraine? Then it is legal.

Pure conjecture...

Would be a lot easier to see for sure if we saw Trump's taxes for him and his company over the last 10 years.

And really it is funny that people are blaming this on the Democrats when Trump was a DEMOCRAT most of the time he was supposedly under surveillance.

What are people blaming on the Democrats, the witch hunt to get Trump?

How are they not responsible?

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com have obtained credible information from law enforcement sources regarding individual records of U.S. citizens under National Security Agency (NSA) electronic surveillance in the years 2004 through 2010 – a database that suggests both Donald J. Trump and Alex Jones were under illegal, unauthorized government monitoring during those years.

It's simply a fact.

Remember when Don Lemon asked if a black hole could have sucked in flight 370?

Ever think that just maybe Trump made some illegal transactions or did things that put him on the list of people with probably cause to be investigated? You know... like taking loans from Russian mobsters? Or buying and selling a house in 4 years for almost a 200% profit with a "connected" Russian who many think it was just launder money.

If he was being investigated back then, there was a reason for it. And believe it or not, not everyone that gets surveillance against them go to court and jail.
No. Only an brainwashed snowflake would believe that.

Do you ever consider the possibility that all your paranoid conspiricy theories about Trump are just plain wrong? Is it possibly that you've been duped by a gang of ruthless idealogues who will stop at nothing to derail Trump?

No, of course you don't.

They could be, and Trump would just be more transparent we could know for sure...but he won't. End of story.

The ironic thing here...

He was a Democrat while under surveillance... So you can't blame the tap on them if it is true.

"In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported."

Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

Trump is a deeply disturbed individual to say the least.
He's not nearly as disturbed as all the snowflakes who haven't stopped crying since he got elected.

Do you really want me to go back to the 2012 election and then post a list of all your Anti-Obama posts from his first couple of months in office?

Seriously, that line of being butt hurt is old and ridiculous.

It's simply a fact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the problem here is that you don't understand what the word "fact" means.

Another update :

Alex Jones breaks down information provided exclusively to Infowars from law enforcement sources that shows NSA surveillance of Donald Trump, his family, his employees and countless others under “Project Dragnet.”

READ: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

EXCLUSIVE! New NSA Whistleblower Goes Public About Trump Surveillance

BREAKING! Documents Show Obama Surveiled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years

You can sense the dread in the forum snowflakes that this may turn out to be true.

It's simply a fact.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think the problem here is that you don't understand what the word "fact" means.
It's in the set of things that doesn't include your posts.

Another update :

Alex Jones breaks down information provided exclusively to Infowars from law enforcement sources that shows NSA surveillance of Donald Trump, his family, his employees and countless others under “Project Dragnet.”

READ: NSA Documents Prove Surveillance of Donald Trump & His Family

EXCLUSIVE! New NSA Whistleblower Goes Public About Trump Surveillance

BREAKING! Documents Show Obama Surveiled Entire Trump Family For 8 Years

Dude if you listen to Alex Jones then you should know the power of misinformation. If you can't vet that info for yourself...you are the same as the mindless drones you claim everyone else is. I'm sure you were against Obamas infrastructure plan, you should be therefore against trumps infrastructure plan for even more. I'm sure you were against Obamacare, you should also be against trump care. If you are listening and believing people who so quickly change their stances on issues, you should re-evaluate whose you're moral authority on issues. Matter of fact you shouldn't be looking to anyone to be you're moral authority, that's for you and you alone. Quite getting duped.

I mean CNN is the one who leaked questions to for both a debate and now we're learning a town hall meeting to one specific candidate...how can you afford any credibility to that organization? If they're willing to do this behind the scenes, then what does that say about how they conduct their reporting. Are we still to assume it's unbiased to a pathological effect??? I think not.

This thread and the truthful information I posted linked by Drudge Report has triggered the left on this forum in a most profound way. It will only get worse tomorrow during the Comey testimony

I mean CNN is the one who leaked questions to for both a debate and now we're learning a town hall meeting to one specific candidate...how can you afford any credibility to that organization? If they're willing to do this behind the scenes, then what does that say about how they conduct their reporting. Are we still to assume it's unbiased to a pathological effect??? I think not.

The crazy hobo on my corner who says Jesus speaks to him is a more credible source than Infowars.

The ironic thing here...

He was a Democrat while under surveillance... So you can't blame the tap on them if it is true.

"In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported."

Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times: report

Trump is a deeply disturbed individual to say the least.
He's not nearly as disturbed as all the snowflakes who haven't stopped crying since he got elected.

So you drank the fool aid! No big surprise really.

The crazy hobo on my corner who says Jesus speaks to him is a more credible source than Infowars.

Wow can you come up with a better dodge to a question. Again where is CNNs credibility when they're leaking questions behind the scenes to the candidates they want?? This is coming from someone who thinks infowars is shit, and I believe I was the first In this thread to point it out. Still they weren't leaking info to a candidate for a nationally televised debate...which is a far bigger breach of our democratic system than anything Russia was able to conjure up.

Wow can you come up with a better dodge to a question. Again where is CNNs credibility when they're leaking questions behind the scenes to the candidates they want?? This is coming from someone who thinks infowars is shit, and I believe I was the first In this thread to point it out. Still they weren't leaking info to a candidate for a nationally televised debate...which is a far bigger breach of our democratic system than anything Russia was able to conjure up.

Your question itself was a "dodge".

No matter how uncredible CNN is, they're miles above Infowars.

Which is the only statement I've made on the subject.

Your question itself was a "dodge".

No matter how uncredible CNN is, they're miles above Infowars.

Which is the only statement I've made on the subject.

You are delusional. CNN utterly disgraced itself during this election. They have no credibility. None.

LIST: 24 Pieces of MSM Fake News in 5 Days

Forum List

Back