NRA sues California officials for closing gun stores amid coronavirus outbreak

Drive through gun sales is the answer. But, thinking outside the box, stores should consider renting guns. Bubba orders a .357 on the internet, and picks it up an hour later at the drive through. He goes to work, and kills his boss and that SOB who has been ragging him for the last three years. He sanitizes the gun, to make sure that there are no viruses on it, and returns it to the gun store to get his deposit back.

I don't need to correct the left very often but sometimes, you are so out of touch with reality, there just isn't enough correction left in the world to compensate. You left out one very important step. The Background Check. Yes, cupid, all FFL Registered Firearms Dealers MUST record the sale and do a background check. I'll give it about 20 minutes before the authorities have that gun sitting on a Detective's desk. And the only way he could have gotten access to that weapon would be through a FFL Licensed dealer.

‘"In this time when we all need to sacrifice to flatten the curve and stop this pandemic, it is disturbing that the NRA won't budge from its overriding purpose -- to increase gun industry profits at any cost," Kris Brown, Brady's president, told the network.

"There is no constitutional right to spread coronavirus while shopping, for guns or anything else," she said.’

There’s also no merit to the suit.

Gun resellers are not being singled-out as non-essential, other businesses are likewise subject to such regulation.

The closures are made pursuant to controlling the coronavirus outbreak, having nothing to do with the selling of firearms.

The NRA and other dishonest rightwing organizations and individuals will of course attempt to propagate the lie that such orders are intended to stop the sale of guns.

The 2nd was meant for times like these. If this crap keeps on you will see why.

Drive through gun sales is the answer. But, thinking outside the box, stores should consider renting guns. Bubba orders a .357 on the internet, and picks it up an hour later at the drive through. He goes to work, and kills his boss and that SOB who has been ragging him for the last three years. He sanitizes the gun, to make sure that there are no viruses on it, and returns it to the gun store to get his deposit back.

I don't need to correct the left very often but sometimes, you are so out of touch with reality, there just isn't enough correction left in the world to compensate. You left out one very important step. The Background Check. Yes, cupid, all FFL Registered Firearms Dealers MUST record the sale and do a background check. I'll give it about 20 minutes before the authorities have that gun sitting on a Detective's desk. And the only way he could have gotten access to that weapon would be through a FFL Licensed dealer.
Not sure what your point is, because my post was an obvious satire. Nevertheless, I have bought three firearms with background checks, and the longest it took was 5 minutes.

They aren't doing any abortions
False. You are just making stuff up now. Like a child caught in a lie who makes up new lies to try to get out of it.
maybe you can get abortion doctors back to work by doing what you said Political lobbying and campaign donations.
Abortion doctors haven't left work, at least not in my State. The clinics where they operate offer many valuable health services and remain open.
They aren't doing any abortions nitwit
Are they forcing women to remain pregnant? Of course not. They are still performing abortions.
So you're wrong about 48 out of 50 states. Thanks for doing my light work. Will you be assisting me all evening?
you said it wasn't happening your welcome

Gun resellers are not being singled-out as non-essential, other businesses are likewise subject to such regulation.

Other businesses aren't protected by the Bill of Rights.

Where in the bill of rights does it say they are protected? You are allowed to own a gun. Nothing in there about buying one. Forget all that shit though, what about some common sense?
THE RIGHT to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Common sense tells me you don't have any nor do you have an American citizenship

Common sense tells me you don't have any nor do you have an American citizenship

It would only be about the 10th time I've told you that in the past 10 years Reb..

Nobody's infringing your right to have a gun. However, nobody said you had a right to buy one...:lastword1::lastword1:

It would only be about the 10th time I've told you that in the past 10 years Reb..

Nobody's infringing your right to have a gun. However, nobody said you had a right to buy one...:lastword1::lastword1:
you're not a U.S. citizen you're irrelevant

The NRA and other dishonest rightwing organizations and individuals will of course attempt to propagate the lie that such orders are intended to stop the sale of guns.
If not to stop the sale of guns, why would the state seek to shut down "critical infrastructure"?

They already have that, doofus...it is called Police Buy Back programs that you morons already insisted some of these moron towns do.............that is on you guys already.

Other businesses aren't protected by the Bill of Rights.

Where in the bill of rights does it say they are protected? You are allowed to own a gun. Nothing in there about buying one. Forget all that shit though, what about some common sense?

Exactly, you get to create a newspaper, but the Government doesn't have to allow you to sell it........excellent point...you moron.

Yep....and you can have all the free speech you want from a solitary confinement jail cell too........

You left wingers know all the tricks to get around that pesky Bill of Rights......

You have a right to vote, but the government doesn't have any requirement to actually count it....

You have a right to assemble.......in the middle of your cell in your gulag.....

You have a right to practice your religion....in your jail cell.....

I see how this works....fucking genius........

So you keep telling me as you keep answering me....

Exactly, you get to create a newspaper, but the Government doesn't have to allow you to sell it........excellent point...you moron.

Is the government trying to stop you selling the newspaper to deny freedom of speech or to stop the spread of a disease? Talk about morons....so now your right to own a firearm trumps the right of somebody to stay alive because you want to be out and about and spreading a potentially fatal disease. How benevolent of you,...

Shrugs bug you're not a U.S. Citizen you're even more irrelevant than an American leftists

Is the government trying to stop you selling the newspaper to deny freedom of speech or to stop the spread of a disease? Talk about morons....so now your right to own a firearm trumps the right of somebody to stay alive because you want to be out and about and spreading a potentially fatal disease. How benevolent of you,...
Whose government are you talking about bug?

Whose government are you talking about bug?

The US govt, Throwback....

When they lose 1/5 of a police force to the virus quarantine, and the democrats are letting criminals out of jail and prison, getting a gun may save a life.......and it is a Right, the same as voting, the press and religious expression....

Shrugs bug you're not a U.S. Citizen you're even more irrelevant than an American leftists

I don't know if he is or he isn't. Pardon me if I don't take your lying assed word for anything. But I am a Citizen and have paid a high price to be one, unlike you.

You want to line the streets for blocks in packed groups just so you can buy more guns and ammo, go for it. But I suggest you do it in your own country that you started so we can isolate your sorry butts from coming and spreading the virus that were trying to get a handle on. What's almost funny is, our gun shops didn't have those long lines because our citizens are sane. And our gun owners are sane. You people are completely nuts.

Forum List

Back