NRA sues California officials for closing gun stores amid coronavirus outbreak

Exactly, you get to create a newspaper, but the Government doesn't have to allow you to sell it........excellent point...you moron.

Is the government trying to stop you selling the newspaper to deny freedom of speech or to stop the spread of a disease? Talk about morons....so now your right to own a firearm trumps the right of somebody to stay alive because you want to be out and about and spreading a potentially fatal disease. How benevolent of you,...
Whose government are you talking about bug?

The US govt, Throwback....
You're opinion and observation is still irrelevant

THE RIGHT to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
Common sense tells me you don't have any nor do you have an American citizenship

It would only be about the 10th time I've told you that in the past 10 years Reb..

Nobody's infringing your right to have a gun. However, nobody said you had a right to buy one...:lastword1::lastword1:
you're not a U.S. citizen you're irrelevant

So you keep telling me as you keep answering me....
Shrugs bug you're not a U.S. Citizen you're even more irrelevant than an American leftists

I don't know if he is or he isn't. Pardon me if I don't take your lying assed word for anything. But I am a Citizen and have paid a high price to be one, unlike you.

You want to line the streets for blocks in packed groups just so you can buy more guns and ammo, go for it. But I suggest you do it in your own country that you started so we can isolate your sorry butts from coming and spreading the virus that were trying to get a handle on. What's almost funny is, our gun shops didn't have those long lines because our citizens are sane. And our gun owners are sane. You people are completely nuts.
Asshat prove your claim that I am a liar. You on the other hand push the antigun agenda which is nothing but a lie makes you a liar. As for the non citizen he's admitted he was not a US citizen.
Interesting you say you paid a high price for your citizenship? So you aren't a native born citizen? So asshat we are not changing America into another shit hole country that you left

Exactly, you get to create a newspaper, but the Government doesn't have to allow you to sell it........excellent point...you moron.

Is the government trying to stop you selling the newspaper to deny freedom of speech or to stop the spread of a disease? Talk about morons....so now your right to own a firearm trumps the right of somebody to stay alive because you want to be out and about and spreading a potentially fatal disease. How benevolent of you,...

When they lose 1/5 of a police force to the virus quarantine, and the democrats are letting criminals out of jail and prison, getting a gun may save a life.......and it is a Right, the same as voting, the press and religious expression....
Why does a conversation with a non us citizen matter?

‘"In this time when we all need to sacrifice to flatten the curve and stop this pandemic, it is disturbing that the NRA won't budge from its overriding purpose -- to increase gun industry profits at any cost," Kris Brown, Brady's president, told the network.

"There is no constitutional right to spread coronavirus while shopping, for guns or anything else," she said.’

There’s also no merit to the suit.

Gun resellers are not being singled-out as non-essential, other businesses are likewise subject to such regulation.

The closures are made pursuant to controlling the coronavirus outbreak, having nothing to do with the selling of firearms.

The NRA and other dishonest rightwing organizations and individuals will of course attempt to propagate the lie that such orders are intended to stop the sale of guns.

In many states Liquor Stores are considered "essential", here in Pennsylvania beer retailers are considered "life sustaining." I don't see where something as important as Self Defense isn't being allowed.

After all, the alternative to shooting a miscreant is to stab him or perhaps beat him to death. A lot more chance of contracting coronavirus.

‘"In this time when we all need to sacrifice to flatten the curve and stop this pandemic, it is disturbing that the NRA won't budge from its overriding purpose -- to increase gun industry profits at any cost," Kris Brown, Brady's president, told the network.

"There is no constitutional right to spread coronavirus while shopping, for guns or anything else," she said.’

There’s also no merit to the suit.

Gun resellers are not being singled-out as non-essential, other businesses are likewise subject to such regulation.

The closures are made pursuant to controlling the coronavirus outbreak, having nothing to do with the selling of firearms.

The NRA and other dishonest rightwing organizations and individuals will of course attempt to propagate the lie that such orders are intended to stop the sale of guns.

In many states Liquor Stores are considered "essential", here in Pennsylvania beer retailers are considered "life sustaining." I don't see where something as important as Self Defense isn't being allowed.

After all, the alternative to shooting a miscreant is to stab him or perhaps beat him to death. A lot more chance of contracting coronavirus.

Maybe in Penn. they have found it's just better to ask him to join you for a drink rather than risk shooting it out with him. Sorta makes sense.

Because we show more intelligence than any Deplorable....
first you must show some intelligence to make that statement true. Non citizens are worse than dog shit and irrelevant when it comes to American politics

I'd put my knowledge of the reality of your politics up against your ignorant, North Carolina throwback Deplorable knowledge any day of the week.

No Mr irrelevant I am an American citizen

Doesn't mean Jack shit. Unless you can affect change (and you can't) then your opinion is about as relevant as that piece of dog shit you stood in yesterday.
Dumb ass since I have a "dog in the fight" and have an American citizenship and have rights protected by the bill of rights yes I am so far surpassed you on relevance it's pathetic. No violations of right's protected by the bill of rights will never have any effect on you but it will me so move the fuck on dogshit.

first you must show some intelligence to make that statement true. Non citizens are worse than dog shit and irrelevant when it comes to American politics

I'd put my knowledge of the reality of your politics up against your ignorant, North Carolina throwback Deplorable knowledge any day of the week.
Reality is you are a noncitizen you are irrelevant when it comes to U.S. politics

Doesn't mean Jack shit. Unless you can affect change (and you can't) then your opinion is about as relevant as that piece of dog shit you stood in yesterday.
Dumb ass since I have a "dog in the fight" and have an American citizenship and have rights protected by the bill of rights yes I am so far surpassed you on relevance it's pathetic. No violations of right's protected by the bill of rights will never have any effect on you but it will me so move the fuck on dogshit.

you're just a Neville Nobody in the US. Most of you are. One of the most subservient peoples in the western world. Your Bill of Rights means Jack Shit at the moment. Your electoral system is a duopoly run by people of similar ilk. You have an antiquated political system lost in the 18th century. I know you long for the days of where white men ran the joint. Those days are gone. Get over it already. Stop living in the past.

you're just a Neville Nobody in the US. Most of you are. One of the most subservient peoples in the western world. Your Bill of Rights means Jack Shit at the moment. Your electoral system is a duopoly run by people of similar ilk. You have an antiquated political system lost in the 18th century. I know you long for the days of where white men ran the joint. Those days are gone. Get over it already. Stop living in the past.
Again asshat you're still irrelevant you have no say what America does

Reality is you are a noncitizen you are irrelevant when it comes to U.S. politics
If you stop feeding the troll, he goes away.

Why not close liquor stores and clean up sidewalks on the left coast? Why pick on so-called "gun stores" that operate legally under a room full of regulations?

If you stop feeding the troll, he goes away.
Why do you want to insult Trolls? A troll has more relevance than Mr. Irrelevant lol

Why not close liquor stores and clean up sidewalks on the left coast? Why pick on so-called "gun stores" that operate legally under a room full of regulations?
When they shutdown Liquor stores and manufactures it created the mob and organized crime which gave way to the birth of modern-day gun control

Forum List

Back