NRA Message? We need to bring the KKK to "Thomas and Friends" to promote diversity?

Did you know that the NRA is a charity and has tax exempt status?

28279595_1587525534636468_3340780032362375062_n.png

I know that the NRA has gone off the rails in recent years. But they actually put this together showing KKK hoods on trains riding on burning tracks. I'm not sure if they are mocking diversity or insisting the KKK and White Nationalists should be added to promote further diversity.

180913150745-thomas-the-tank-engine-kkk-exlarge-169.jpg

Wasn't the NRA's original mission gun safety and the outdoors?

Seems there is infighting within the NRA.

Infighting erupts at NRA convention, threatening leadership

NRATV, the online channel whose hosts not only aggressively defend the NRA and its cause but often venture into political debates not directly related to firearms, such as immigration or diversity on even children's TV. In its lawsuit, the NRA said some of its members have questioned NRATV's weighing in on "topics far afield of the Second Amendment."

One NRATV segment in particular seemed to be the last straw for some members: It took the children's show "Thomas & Friends" to task for adding some ethnically and gender diverse characters to its lineup of talking locomotives and other vehicles. The segment featured several trains wearing Ku Klux Klan hoods and sitting on flaming tracks.

--------------

The whole "diversity" thing with Thomas the Train was a partnering with some toy company who owns Thomas and the United Nations. I think that's fantastic.

Also, I personally think this is also fantastic. The NRA is showing us who they are and what they represent. The NRA is a huge arm of the Republican Party. They are showing us everything I've been saying for years. It took Trump to show America and the world who they are and what they stand for. Well I am glad they are finally proudly standing up and being who they truly are.

It was the NRA with Gov. Reagan who pushed the Mulford Act, getting rid of open carry in California because of black men standing on the steps of the State Capital with totally legal long guns.

I wonder if the NRA was considered a tax exempt charity all the way back then?

D5UWHlrW4AAntx6

The NRA is now having a fight among itself. It seems one leader is threatening the other leader with exposing his corruption when all of them are corrupt. Just typical more white wing corruption and greed. The corrupt lead the masses again.

They’re saying that the reason they kicked Oliver north out was because he wanted an internal audit to find out how all that hundreds of millions of dollars the NRA collected as a charity was stolen by the people that run it. All these right wingers. They are such nasty greedy people. And their promotion of violence and guns is just over the top. No wonder there’s these shootings everywhere. That’s what their leaders are teaching them to go out and do.

Forum List

Back