Democrats release another monster

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I guess they just cant help themselves.

GWINNETT MAN GETS TIME SERVED AFTER SEXUALLY ABUSING CAPTIVE TEEN

After keeping a teenage girl in sexual captivity for more than a year, Michael Wysolovski will not go to prison.

The 33-year-old Duluth man was sentenced to 10 years with eight months to serve in jail after pleading guilty to first-degree cruelty to children and interstate interference with custody Thursday afternoon. He received credit for the eight months he was held in the Gwinnett County Detention Center before receiving bond in February 2018. That means his prison time has already been accounted for and he will serve the remaining nine years and four months on probation and must register as a sex offender.

Gwinnett man gets time served after sexually abusing captive teen

After keeping a teenage girl in sexual captivity for more than a year, Michael Wysolovski will not go to prison.

The 33-year-old Duluth man was sentenced to 10 years with eight months to serve in jail after pleading guilty to first-degree cruelty to children and interstate interference with custody Thursday afternoon. He received credit for the eight months he was held in the Gwinnett County Detention Center before receiving bond in February 2018. That means his prison time has already been accounted for and he will serve the remaining nine years and four months on probation and must register as a sex offender.

Our criminal justice system is encouraging vigilantism. Eventually, the dam will break.

• Banned
Looks like the regressives are fine with this. The party of crime.

• Banned
Yes, according to the story he was taking liberties with the young thang.

Our criminal justice system is encouraging vigilantism. Eventually, the dam will break.

He should be castrated Then put in Gen Pop in prison and tell the inmates what he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back