Be honest...

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?
He’s as honest as most businesses men.. I think he is very honest about his sex life lol

Do you honestly believe that Donald Trump was an honest business man? Do you believe that he has been honest as a husband? Is he an honest president?
Well ewe thought Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Clinton, Lerner, Biden were honest which proves ewe wouldn’t know honesty if it bit ewe in yer ass!

Last edited:

Compared to who, douchebag?

Compared to JFK, the last decent democrat, that had women marching in and out of the White House, totally screwed up the Bay of Pigs and gave us Viet Nam? Him?

Or LBJ of Ballot Box 13 fame? The man JFK called "Landslide Lyndon" because he was a known and proven election fraudster??

barack the Lying Cocksucker obama? The man, the fraud, the person that lied to the world abut who his real father is? The piece of shit that lied about his mother losing her health insurance before she died? (she didn't, she lost her disability insurance, NOT her health insurance) What kind of piece of fucking shit uses his MOTHER'S DEATH for a political talking point and then LIES ABOUT IT?????

The same piece of shit that lied to the entire Country about keeping their health insurance?

Or maybe ManBearPig, the scumbag motherfucker that flies his personal, Private Jet to Climate Change summits in horrible places like Fiji?

Fuck you. scumbag.

Compared to every dimocrap scumbag in office in the last 75 years, Trump is a fucking Saint.

And people wonder why I lose my patience and start using bad language in this place.....

I don't need the help to get pissed off

Dvf6-SgWwAIr8jA.jpg

He’s as honest as most businesses men.. I think he is very honest about his sex life lol
As honest as most business men. Would you call that a ringing endorsement? Are most businessmen honest?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:

Well ewe thought Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Clinton, Lerner, Biden were honest which proves ewe wouldn’t know honesty if it bit ewe in yer ass!
That does not answer the question.

Compared to JFK, the last decent democrat, that had women marching in and out of the White House, totally screwed up the Bay of Pigs and gave us Viet Nam? Him?

Or LBJ of Ballot Box 13 fame? The man JFK called "Landslide Lyndon" because he was a known and proven election fraudster??

barack the Lying Cocksucker obama? The man, the fraud, the person that lied to the world abut who his real father is? The piece of shit that lied about his mother losing her health insurance before she died? (she didn't, she lost her disability insurance, NOT her health insurance) What kind of piece of fucking shit uses his MOTHER'S DEATH for a political talking point and then LIES ABOUT IT?????

The same piece of shit that lied to the entire Country about keeping their health insurance?

Or maybe ManBearPig, the scumbag motherfucker that flies his personal, Private Jet to Climate Change summits in horrible places like Fiji?

Fuck you. scumbag.

Compared to every dimocrap scumbag in office in the last 75 years, Trump is a fucking Saint.

And people wonder why I lose my patience and start using bad language in this place.....

Dvf6-SgWwAIr8jA.jpg
I never added any "whataboutisms". That is a cheap dodge. Was Trump an honest businessman? An honest husband? An honest president?

Our wonderful Pres. Trump is the best thing to happen to this country in decades.

He deserves to be praised and adored by all citizens for his unselfish service and dedication to the nation.

Only miscreants and malcontents will deny this fact. .... :cool:
Is he honest? It's a very simple question.

Odd that so many find it so hard to answer.

He is a very successful president, That's what the country needs after 20 years of idiots.
Did he arrive at his success honestly?
He arrived at success in the same way politicians and rich people do the world over. BTW, I don't care who he's boinking any more than I care who's boinking you.

For the sake of the country, God's speed Mr. President.

Last edited:
He is a very successful president, That's what the country needs after 20 years of idiots.
Did he arrive at his success honestly?
He arrived at success in the same way politicians a rich people do the world over. BTW, I don't care who he's boinking any more than I care who's boinking you.

For the sake of the country, God's speed Mr. President.
A simple question: Was Trump an honest businessman? Is he an honest president.

Odd that so many dodges,qualifiers and "whataboutisms" need to be employed to divine an answer.

Honestly don't care.
So Nixon was wrong? The people need to know whether their president is a crook.

Forty five years after the fact, the people just don't care.

Speak for yourself.

I like your thread title; "be honest" ... and NO, Trump never has been ............

Fuck you. scumbag.

Dvf6-SgWwAIr8jA.jpg
I never added any "whataboutisms". That is a cheap dodge. Was Trump an honest businessman? An honest husband? An honest president?
Don't know. Do you have evidence that he was a dishonest businessman? As for honest husband, he apparently was unfaithful and compensated his ex-wives very handsomely. Honest President? Who cares? He is the first President we've had in modern history who puts America and Americans first. Did you worry about Obama being an honest President? Gimme a break.

Forum List

Back