Mark Levin's Book "The Democrat Party Hates America"

It's almost as if you don't realize that the vicious hatred you just spewed against Americans isn't... vicious hatred against Americans. You are parroting what you hear in conservative echo chambers that are designed to convince you to... you guessed it... viciously hate Americans.
If you are ashamed of your Marxist ideology why do you support it? Hmmm?

Few people hate America more than Mark Levin does. Every day he preaches Al-Qaeda style to his flock of sheep about how evil Americans are and how they should be viciously hated. His entire life and career are dedicated to convincing radio audiences to despise Americans.
Why don't you impeach him and then indict him a few hundred times Mr. Love man.

Mark Levin spends every day of his life trying to convince audiences that Americans are child grooming baby murderers that are involved in a conspiracy to destroy their own country and to commit genocide against religious people, white people, men, you name it; but of course, no way does he hate Americans. Of course not :rolleyes:
TRUE ^^^
How did the Beta Male known as Mark Levin ever reach the status of "I respect his Opinion". The dude is a Wet Noodle.

American irony: crime-denying journalist shot dead in his home
Josh Krueger, a journalist from Philadelphia, thought the rise in crime in Democrat-run cities was far-fetched.

As a mockery of fate, he was shot and killed in his own home.

An unknown assailant shot him seven times and fled. Krueger was able to run outside where he lost consciousness.
He was taken to Pennsylvania Medical Center where he died shortly after.
Police found no signs of forced entry into the home: either the door was open or the perpetrator knew how to open the door.
The shooter was not found, however, drugs were found in the house.

Krueger often mocked conservatives concerned about rising crime and shootings in the city.
The journalist believed that the rate of crimes committed had fallen "to levels not seen in years."

His mental adequacy is in question, as he recently said it is "wonderful to rejoice in the deaths of people who have contributed to injustice."

Despite Krueger's reluctance to admit the obvious, crime in the city is setting records.
Residents are being robbed on the streets during daylight hours and cars are being repossessed and stolen. Gangs are breaking into stores and apartment buildings.

The fate of the journalist is bitter confirmation of this.

Considering the pathetic lying sh1tstain that is the author, the book’s value is simply that of replacement toilet paper. But hey, the anti-Democracy, America hating traitors that comprise the Cheeto cult retardation will lap it up like good little dogs

i've always been disappointed by Levin's books. it's too boring compared to the fireworks in his TV & radio hits, and this one was not entertaining enough for me as well

i've always been disappointed by Levin's books. it's too boring compared to the fireworks in his TV & radio hits, and this one was not entertaining enough for me as well
That's because books are usually boring unless you spend a few hours reading them.
A book is something you can use to learn or pass the time.
Because he had to go into great detail I'm sure you got bored with the minutia.

Forum List

Back