Now we're normalizing child sex by renaming pedophiles.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Pedophiles are now being called MAPs. Which means Minor Attracted Person.

So now we're trying to rename pedophiles as something more normal and acceptable.

All pedophiles should be put to death immediately. But nope they want to be normalized and considered part of alphabet people.

Everyday I see something in this country that can't possibly be topped, then I see something else that tops it. Our country needs to course corrected right now. We can't afford to wait 3 more years for it to be safe for real Americans to reclaim this country.

Screenshot_20211113-105904~2.png

So now we're trying to rename pedophiles as something more normal and acceptable.

All pedophiles should be put to death immediately. But nope they want to be normalized and considered part of alphabet people.

Everyday I see something in this country that can't possibly be topped, then I see something else that tops it. Our country needs to course corrected right now. We can't afford to wait 3 more years for it to be safe for real Americans to reclaim this country.
No. It means Motherfucking Asshole Pervert

It's the normal tactic of people trying to mainstream immoral, anti-America, or simply silly social beliefs.

homosexual ----- gay

illegal alien ----- migrant

black ----- Black

Don't ever use the newly minted definitions. Ever.

This must be a Bi-Dung directive coming straight from the WH.

Sure. It's all part of the drive by the radical left. Confuse people by euphemism drift ---- once a word starts to mean something bad, quick, change the word.

Then normalize the perversion, because the lefter we are pushed, the more confused and defeated we become.

Fucking morons don't know your own country's history. You're the ones who hero worship child rapists. 40 year old Thomas Jefferson was raping Sally Hemings from she was 14 years old.

Buckingham Palace is at the center of a vast pedophile network
A charming list of more than 100 monsters close to the royal family of the island, accused or suspected of pedophilia. Next to each sir in the list is a note: "financed/participated in the cult of pedophiles/child killers"
Most likely, they are pushing the Epstein-Maxwell case, because for monsters it is the most innocent

Forum List

Back