Pedophiles/grooming/trans kids are a thing because we let gays get married. Change my mind.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
Yes. We have people sexualizing children right out in public now with drag story time, sexual predators popping up allover, people publicly trying to normalize pedophilia by trying to people to call them minor attracted persons, shows on streaming services like Hulu about child drag show contests, kids playing dildo ring toss, belinciwga or whatever having photo shoots with kids and teddy bears in s&m outfits, books about gay sex in elementary schools, kids wanting to be trannies and a lot more.

Why do we have all of this? Because America let gays get married.

I'll explain.

We let gays get married. We put them in the mainstream and allowed them to be normalized. Before they were normalized they were a fringe group keeping to themselves, doing what they do behind closed doors and staying faily quiet. As soon as they were allowed to be married they became normal. They started being allover the place.

So before American society had a moral, standards and ethical bar and they didn't want to let gays be normalized. But as soon as we normalized them we lowered our bar on our standards, morals and ethics.

And what happened when we lowered the bar? It got closer to the the fringe group that was below gays, trannies. Now we normalized trannies and have them working in the white house, they are allover social media, kids want to be trannies, they are on tv, places like California want to give trannies special unemployment and so on.

Now that trannies are becoming normalized we have lowered our bar yet again. And what happens when we lower our bar? It gets closer to the fringe group below them, pedophiles and groomers.

Everytime you let the bar get lower all you do is raise up what is below that bar. You make what was once totally unacceptable become a little more acceptable. Everytime you concede to someone all you do is show you're willing to concede and accept more.

Although really I'd say it started with normalizing hippies in the 60s. They were America's first true major fringe group to become normalized. But normalizing gays was the first big step we took that put on this path of sexualizing children.

America and Americans, all of us did this. We allowed kids to become sexual objects because we just stood there with our hands in our pockets and let it happen. We stood there when gays wanted to get married and said "it doesn't effect me". When trannies and drag queens started starring in movies and commercials we again said "doesn't effect me". But it does effect us because everytime we accept the unacceptable it lowers our moral, ethical and standards bar as a society.

Trannies are on the verge of becoming mainstream and normalized, the pedophiles are already poking their heads out and testing the waters to see how much they can get away with. They are not wasting any time.

Yes. We have people sexualizing children right out in public now with drag story time, sexual predators popping up allover, people publicly trying to normalize pedophilia by trying to people to call them minor attracted persons, shows on streaming services like Hulu about child drag show contests, kids playing dildo ring toss, belinciwga or whatever having photo shoots with kids and teddy bears in s&m outfits, books about gay sex in elementary schools, kids wanting to be trannies and a lot more.

I'll explain.

We let gays get married. We put them in the mainstream and allowed them to be normalized. Before they were normalized they were a fringe group keeping to themselves, doing what they do behind closed doors and staying faily quiet. As soon as they were allowed to be married they became normal. They started being allover the place.

So before American society had a moral, standards and ethical bar and they didn't want to let gays be normalized. But as soon as we normalized them we lowered our bar on our standards, morals and ethics.

And what happened when we lowered the bar? It got closer to the the fringe group that was below gays, trannies. Now we normalized trannies and have them working in the white house, they are allover social media, kids want to be trannies, they are on tv, places like California want to give trannies special unemployment and so on.

Now that trannies are becoming normalized we have lowered our bar yet again. And what happens when we lower our bar? It gets closer to the fringe group below them, pedophiles and groomers.

Everytime you let the bar get lower all you do is raise up what is below that bar. You make what was once totally unacceptable become a little more acceptable. Everytime you concede to someone all you do is show you're willing to concede and accept more.

Although really I'd say it started with normalizing hippies in the 60s. They were America's first true major fringe group to become normalized. But normalizing gays was the first big step we took that put on this path of sexualizing children.

America and Americans, all of us did this. We allowed kids to become sexual objects because we just stood there with our hands in our pockets and let it happen. We stood there when gays wanted to get married and said "it doesn't effect me". When trannies and drag queens started starring in movies and commercials we again said "doesn't effect me". But it does effect us because everytime we accept the unacceptable it lowers our moral, ethical and standards bar as a society.

Trannies are on the verge of becoming mainstream and normalized, the pedophiles are already poking their heads out and testing the waters to see how much they can get away with. They are not wasting any time.

I think the main issue is the fringe of the LGBT community were the vanguard of the initial gay rights movement for the first few decades, and the more mainstream LGBT people can't bring themselves to say "enough is enough".

We are seeing that change, but it does take time. The same thing happened with the Civil Rights movement, when it went from granting equal rights to the whole "Great society" thing of government support and plenty of people decided to get off that bandwagon as well.

Allowing gay people to marry has nothing to do with the sexualization of children. Heck, most of those who are sexualizing children are straight people doing it in order to be woke, which is simply a particularly odious fascist movement.

I wholly support gay marriage, myself. I am just as thoroughly opposed to the sexualization of children.

This is an interesting viewpoint, that appears to be at least tangentially shared by many.

I'll explain.

Give them a inch they take a mile...

Allowing gay people to marry has nothing to do with the sexualization of children. Heck, most of those who are sexualizing children are straight people doing it in order to be woke, which is simply a particularly odious fascist movement.

I wholly support gay marriage, myself. I am just as thoroughly opposed to the sexualization of children.
Most radicals that pushed same sex marriage (there is no such thing as gay marriage) are hetero. Most gays lesbos just want to live their lives. Most radicals pushing trans are hetero. Cultural marxism is about destroying all cultural norms.

I'll explain.

Funny how letting straights marry doesn't stop hetero pedos and priests and pastors, etc. from grooming children. 1 in four 4 girls are groomed and sexually abused by HETERO males, mostly family members and friends.

I'll explain.

You are correct

Legalizing homosexuality launched a slippery slope that we have not reached the bottom of yet

Most Pedophiles are Heterosexual

I WIN!
:dance:

most actual pedophiles are non-selective, and most of the stories in the news aren't about actual pedophiles, i.e. those attracted to PRE pubescent children.

What we saw with the Church is mostly pederasty, adult male-adolescent male, which involves homosexuals.

what we see a lot in the schools is the female female version of pederasty, adult female, adolescent female, which involves homosexuals.

most actual pedophiles are non-selective, and most of the stories in the news aren't about actual pedophiles, i.e. those attracted to PRE pubescent children.

What we saw with the Church is mostly pederasty, adult male-adolescent male, which involves homosexuals.

what we see a lot in the schools is the female female version of pederasty, adult female, adolescent female, which involves homosexuals.

Ask any female who has been molested and they will mostly tell you it was a male member of the family or family friend

Forum List

Back