Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Below is what i'm talking about rinata

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.
More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

Not this again. I think I've changed my mind and I will repeat this as often as I have to. People that say things like Obama should go back to Kenya, Obama is not an American, Obama is not a Christian, Obama is a Muslim, we came unarmed this time, are not protesting policy!!!

Rinata why did you make this your response to me answering your question?

Please ask around. I dont say these things about obama and you posting that as a response to my post to you makes me feel as if you are claiming that I do.

Type into the forum search "Hawaii newspaper announcement" and narrow your search by plymco_pilgrim as the user and you will see your comments, that seem to relate to a "Birther" mindset, are not applicable to me.

I am not particularly interested in answering your questions. I don't like you. Next time give me the post number you are talking about. I'm certainly not going looking for it. Do you think you can do that or have I stumped you???

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooo Rinata doesn't like me.
k_crying7.gif

Of course you aren't going to look for it. You already know you are wrong. You are excused now..

How would I know I am wrong if I don't even know what you're talking about?? Either give me a post number or quit whining about it.

Kiss off. And FYI it isn't whining. I don't give a rip about anything you have to say.
I repeated myself because YOU needed to be reminded of your dishonestly.
You are so full of yourself and your hatred that you spew, you wouldn't see that if it slapped you up the side of your head.
Sooo...get lost. You are excused now...take your pick...
asshat.gif

hurl.gif
hurl.gif
hurl.gif

And look at all of the rigth wingers who thanked the hack who wrote the hypocrtical op.

AllieBaba (07-23-2010), Annie (07-22-2010), AquaAthena (07-22-2010), ba1614 (07-22-2010), Big Fitz (07-27-2010), Foxfyre (07-24-2010), fyrenza (07-22-2010), GWV5903 (07-27-2010), Kat (07-22-2010), keee keee (07-24-2010), KissMy (07-23-2010), masquerade (07-22-2010), Misty (07-22-2010), mudwhistle (07-22-2010), Nonelitist (07-23-2010), Pale Rider (07-22-2010), pete (07-23-2010), PLYMCO_PILGRIM (07-22-2010), Ragnar (Yesterday), Rat in the Hat (07-28-2010), Sherry (07-25-2010), sitarro (07-23-2010), The Rabbi (07-22-2010), The T (07-22-2010), Wicked Jester (07-23-2010), WillowTree (07-22-2010), Zander (07-23-2010), Zoom-boing (07-23-2010)

I wonder, how many of them defended the tea party from blanket statements like the one made in the OP??

In reality, we are all decent, intelligent people with Good Taste.

You're only jealous.

Last edited:
Its not the statements of a few citizens it is the statements of several leaders of large and influential news reporting/"journalism" outlets. Totally different than the population of a protest....but why be honest in comparisons if it doesn't make you look good right Dr;)?

TPIWWOL (This post is worthless without links). Why? Because I walk away from the forum for days at a time and then scroll through my rep comments and active topics to find threads to post on.

BTW awesome example of Deflection Dr. Smith.....did you learn that at the Carville school of dishonest debate?

So are you claiming that all of those comments are representative of the whole and can you prove that? Furthermore, aren't many of those reporters in question citizens??

In reality there is no difference between labeling the entire tea party based on the actions and statements of a few and labeling the entire left based on the actions and statements of a few and you are nothing but a hypocritical hack.

BTW what is deflection, I don't deny that the comments were made and don't make excuses for those who made them but I think it's quite telling that some of the same people would attack the left as a whole over a few comments after all of their conflicting arguments saying that it is wrong to do similar to the tea party.

And look at all of the rigth wingers who thanked the hack who wrote the hypocrtical op.

AllieBaba (07-23-2010), Annie (07-22-2010), AquaAthena (07-22-2010), ba1614 (07-22-2010), Big Fitz (07-27-2010), Foxfyre (07-24-2010), fyrenza (07-22-2010), GWV5903 (07-27-2010), Kat (07-22-2010), keee keee (07-24-2010), KissMy (07-23-2010), masquerade (07-22-2010), Misty (07-22-2010), mudwhistle (07-22-2010), Nonelitist (07-23-2010), Pale Rider (07-22-2010), pete (07-23-2010), PLYMCO_PILGRIM (07-22-2010), Ragnar (Yesterday), Rat in the Hat (07-28-2010), Sherry (07-25-2010), sitarro (07-23-2010), The Rabbi (07-22-2010), The T (07-22-2010), Wicked Jester (07-23-2010), WillowTree (07-22-2010), Zander (07-23-2010), Zoom-boing (07-23-2010)

I wonder, how many of them defended the tea party from blanket statements like the one made in the OP??

The "New Right" has never been able to recognize their own hypocrisy. Very strange. You see it everywhere.

HAHAHAHHA, BOTH sides have hypocrites Mrs Maggie, but of course you being the partisan hack that you are can't possibly admit that.

So are you claiming that all of those comments are representative of the whole and can you prove that? Furthermore, aren't many of those reporters in question citizens??

In reality there is no difference between labeling the entire tea party based on the actions and statements of a few and labeling the entire left based on the actions and statements of a few and you are nothing but a hypocritical hack.

BTW what is deflection, I don't deny that the comments were made and don't make excuses for those who made them but I think it's quite telling that some of the same people would attack the left as a whole over a few comments after all of their conflicting arguments saying that it is wrong to do similar to the tea party.

The "New Right" has never been able to recognize their own hypocrisy. Very strange. You see it everywhere.

HAHAHAHHA, BOTH sides have hypocrites Mrs Maggie, but of course you being the partisan hack that you are can't possibly admit that.

Then why is that piece of shit DiveCon saying that Briebart shouldn't apologize for his deliberate action of distortion? The right has no integrity and tries to rationalize their fuck ups even after they're caught red-handed being dishonest. Every rightwing fucktard is looking for any dirt on Sherrod now like that stupid shithead cow boedicca .

Last edited:

Then why is that piece of shit DiveCon saying that Briebart shouldn't apologize for his deliberate action of distortion? The right has no integrity and tries to rationalize their fuck ups even after they're caught red-handed being dishonest. Every rightwing fucktard is looking for any dirt on Sherrod now like that stupid shithead cow boedicca .
link to where i said that?
or you are a proven LIAR

ah, more pathetic projections

ah, more pathetic avoidance from you. lol
no, but i dont expect you to understand

Unfortunately for you I understand perfectly.

You have notihing valid to say and no real counter to the FACTS which contradict your spin, so all you can do is parrot the accusation that those you can't counter are projecting as you try to avoid facts that you can't spin to suit your needs.

It's all you have and that is just sad.

ConHog said:

I admit others do, but I don't. It's a simple matter of knowing what has gone on in the past and not making some ignorant statement criticizing a position or situation that the other party has also done. An example off the top of my head is all the screeching when Obama flies somewhere on Air Force One and how much that "costs" the taxpayer. WHAT?! jesus christ, you'd think he was the only president to ever use the plane for combination business and pleasure, or just for pleasure (vacation). THAT, my friend, is ignorant hypocrisy to which I refer in general.

And I'm not a "hack" anymore than you are. That lame characterization belongs right up there with "strawman" and "troll" when referring to people who post here all the time. If that's the best you can do, then you have my sympathies for also being unoriginal.

So says the pile of human shit that refuses to condemn Briefart's lying, misleading video, you're one piece of fucking work.

Breitbart lied? Prove it.

He didn't post the entire video and edited it with the comments that the NAACP was applauding black on white racism to smear the NAACP, the full video doesn't show this and to edit someone out of context is blatant dishonesty and fucking lying by omission, which part of that do you not understand you Texas piss stain?
Oh, so now lies of omission matter? Huh. Who knew. Someone alert the Press Corps that they can no longer edit down interviews and tape to fit, using only the most unkind edits.

Hypocrite. If that's a lie, I want to hear you screaming about the decades this has been done by the news media all over. Media matters makes a living doing just this, and you want to freak out on Breitbart? Sorry, you set the standard, unkind edits are not lying. Unless you want to hold your pet monkey's feet to the fire too.

If lies of omission matter, then the virtually the entire MSM LIED in order to get Obama elected.

Just sayin'.

If lies of omission matter, then the virtually the entire MSM LIED in order to get Obama elected.

Just sayin'.

At the very least they were masters of omission to be sure that the negative were ignored or diverted off the front pages or news casts by some diversion or detraction.

They've been doing that consistently since the election too.

Fox News has been regularly listing all the news stories that would have been featured in a Bush administration but which the MSM has pretty much ignored in an Obama administration. It is astounding.

Indeed. The JournoList squashing coverage of certain stories which the Blogosphere and alternative media covered is very telling. It's also why the Obama Administration views Fox, Brietbart, and the non-MSM media as The Enemy. They are The Enemy because they do cover the news.

Indeed. The JournoList squashing coverage of certain stories which the Blogosphere and alternative media covered is very telling. It's also why the Obama Administration views Fox, Brietbart, and the non-MSM media as The Enemy. They are The Enemy because they do cover the news.

Yup. So they do their damndest to discredit Fox, Breitbart, Drudge, conservative talk radio, and us on the internet who are making sure this stuff isn't totally buried.

Those yellowdog "journalists" on that site should be fired. They've obviously been violating journalistic standards and principles. Although a crime probably has not been committed, I wonder if anyone could file a civil suit against the members.

Well, donchaknow? Anyone who dares to criticize The One must be a racist.

Those yellowdog "journalists" on that site should be fired. They've obviously been violating journalistic standards and principles. Although a crime probably has not been committed, I wonder if anyone could file a civil suit against the members.

The best solution is shunning.

Don't watch their programs. Don't buy their print publications. Don't visit their websites.

There's a reason why Newsweek was sold for ONE DOLLAR - lack of readership. Starve the bastards by not giving them your money.

If you're looking for honesty do not expect it anytime soon from DiveCoon, he's only here to antagonize you lefties, not to argue anything coherently.

If you're looking for honesty do not expect it anytime soon from DiveCoon, he's only here to antagonize you lefties, not to argue anything coherently.

:confused:

Bass v 2.0 is hardly qualified to judge the coherency of anyone's posts.

ah, more pathetic avoidance from you. lol
no, but i dont expect you to understand

Unfortunately for you I understand perfectly.

You have notihing valid to say and no real counter to the FACTS which contradict your spin, so all you can do is parrot the accusation that those you can't counter are projecting as you try to avoid facts that you can't spin to suit your needs.

It's all you have and that is just sad.
you are the one doing the spin, moron

Forum List

Back