Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

One would think he'd be dizzy by now. He must be mainlining Dramamine.

One would think he'd be dizzy by now. He must be mainlining Dramamine.

Am I thinking of something else or are multiple accounts illegal on USMB? Cuz some of these folks sound so much like one or two oher folks, it's hard to believe they aren't the same person.

Then why is that piece of shit DiveCon saying that Briebart shouldn't apologize for his deliberate action of distortion? The right has no integrity and tries to rationalize their fuck ups even after they're caught red-handed being dishonest. Every rightwing fucktard is looking for any dirt on Sherrod now like that stupid shithead cow boedicca .

If you're looking for honesty do not expect it anytime soon from DiveCoon, he's only here to antagonize you lefties, not to argue anything coherently.

:confused:

Yes, I know you are confused, whats new? I've seen your posts and you are one pathetic monkey.

If lies of omission matter, then the virtually the entire MSM LIED in order to get Obama elected.

Just sayin'.

At the very least they were masters of omission to be sure that the negative were ignored or diverted off the front pages or news casts by some diversion or detraction.

They've been doing that consistently since the election too.

Fox News has been regularly listing all the news stories that would have been featured in a Bush administration but which the MSM has pretty much ignored in an Obama administration. It is astounding.

Examples?

Bass v 2.0 is hardly qualified to judge the coherency of anyone's posts.

Don't embarrass yourself trying to make a fool of me, it will be your own undoing. I'm much too much for anyone here to handle.

Yeah, boedicca!
smoove7wy.jpg

You've got to give him 10 Points For Consistency, however.

;)

You're in good company. Over half the country now qualifies as WASCIST!

I’m a WASCIST.
You’re a WACIST.
We are WACISTS all.
And when we get together, we do the WASCIST call!

U to the S, US, of A, E pluribis, unum, US,
Declaration, Constitution, Rule, of Law, Limited, Government,
WACISTS!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back