Now trump says Kanye West is very disturbed

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But the trump campaign was coordinating with him to be on state ballots for president in 2020.

Now trump says Kanye West is very disturbed​

For once, I agree with Trump.

It always cracks me up, though, when someone takes a snake into their tent and then whines about getting bitten.

The GOP is feeling that way these days over Trump.

It is going to be so much fun watching the herd eating their own.

I've laid in a lot of popcorn. :popcorn:

For once, I agree with Trump.

It always cracks me up, though, when someone takes a snake into their tent and then whines about getting bitten.

The GOP is feeling that way these days over Trump.

It is going to be so much fun watching the herd eating their own.

I've laid in a lot of popcorn. :popcorn:
Won't be too much longer until no one will admit being a Trump fan.

“So I help a seriously troubled man, who just happens to be black Ye (Kanye West), who had been decimated in his business and virtually everything else, and who had always been good to me, by allowing his request for a meeting at Mar-a-Lago, alone, so that I can give him very much needed ‘advice,’” Trump said.

‘Trump had previously confirmed the meeting in a statement to The Post but said Fuentes tagged along without the former president knowing who he was. Fuentes had said “the math doesn’t seem to add up” on Jewish deaths in the Holocaust, but later denied he was a Holocaust denier.’ ibid

Someone must have gotten through to Trump what a disaster his meeting was with racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

Trump’s response: lie; Trump can’t stop lying – all he does is lie.

‘Trump had previously confirmed the meeting in a statement to The Post but said Fuentes tagged along without the former president knowing who he was. Fuentes had said “the math doesn’t seem to add up” on Jewish deaths in the Holocaust, but later denied he was a Holocaust denier.’ ibid

Someone must have gotten through to Trump what a disaster his meeting was with racists, bigots, and anti-Semites.

Trump’s response: lie; Trump can’t stop lying – all he does is lie.

Hate liars eh? :blahblah:

Check out title of the OP.

What is it with all you numbskulls with the Ukrainian flag?

It's like putting a "Kick Me" sign on your back.

And yes, you may have another.

Nah, come on man, the cult here has not dropped the guy, they just don't publicly proclaim their devotion anymore. They are all still in the cult, wondering if DeSantis will ride to the rescue.

Dude, you have a doddering old fucktard as your avatar and pretend he's some kinda badass.

I got your "cult" right here.

(And you probably still wear a mask and are fully boosted X 100.)

Forum List

Back