Now trump says Kanye West is very disturbed

Not playing your silly reindeer games. Trying to divert attention from the fact that Trump is just as disturbed as West isn't going to work. There are rules about trying to derail a thread.
Incest is not silly. Biden's children are fucking train wrecks. Parents are responsible or they should be.

As I recall the left liked West when he said George Bush doesn't care about black people on a nationally televised fund raiser for Katrina victims. Over the years both sides have been willing to cozy up to Kanye when it suited them then act like they didn't when he goes off the rails in fact politicans on both sides will do this with pretty much anyone who has money, power and influence when it's convenient for them to do so. The most recent example the so called crypto king Sam Bankman.

Parents are responsible or they should be.

Ouch! ..... that could be a harsh indictment, methinks.
After all, I read in some thread or post on USMB about avataree Lastamender's own suspected coprophilia malady.

It's sad.
Methinks.

Oh, I'm sorry - a mistake, not a lie.

So Trump was only the SECOND President in history to forego his salary. (And that's assuming I blindly believe the source you posted.)

How about Black Jesus? Doddering (alleged!) pedophile?

Oh no? They took the money?

Thanks for the confirmation.

Genius.
MAGA lies a lot.

Is your life really so miserable that you get your rocks off by spreading lies and hate? Damn, I really feel sorry for you.

Thanks bro. I really need a lotta help here.

I was actually, seriously, considering voting for Joe Biden in '24.

You learn something new every day! I wonder if he is one of "his African Americans."

Do you care that he says "his" (insert identity group here) about every single race/ethnicity under the Sun?

Or do you not care because you're promoting a narrative?

Nevermind....we already know.

Forum List

Back