Now trump says Kanye West is very disturbed

But the trump campaign was coordinating with him to be on state ballots for president in 2020.

Thanks for posting that. I love hearing about Trump turning on his "supposed" allies. A real piece of work that guy Trump.

"Trump still living rent-free in the OP's head 24/7/365."

Now, to be sure, I cannot speak for any one else on USMB other than my poor avatar, but...... but I am confident he feels that America and USMB is far far better off that Trump is living in the OP's head......than in the White House.

True that poster Excalibur?

Another Trump supporter pretending that Russia is winning the war. LOL

The only people winning the "war" are corrupt swamp creatures laundering their money via the Ukrainian govt.

And they've got plenty of support from gullible fucktards who just yell "RA RA RA!" and support the bloodshed.

The supreme irony is that it's no different than the Republican morons during the Bush-era who said if you didn't support the war in Iraq, you hated America!

Congrats, dipshit - you've completely bought the BS hook line and sinker every bit as the WMD lie - but you're falling for it because the Party $elling it to you has the proper letter attached to it.

In summation: Nuance is not your thing.

Well, Trump is correct again. I watched Kanye being interviewed. He's one strange dude. But then, I like him, hey we are all troubled to some extent. Trump recognizes people can be troubled but are still decent human beings. Your TDS keeps you from recognizing reality.

Forum List

Back