Now this is hilarious --LOL (Clinton Rally) --LOL-- "how terrible Hillary is."

ok, lol, ok, phony.

Okay dimwit. You must be part of his base - dumb, uneducated white male, right?
th

I said his base. Not everyone....you'll find gays and latinos and women voting for him too....but that's not his base...

[

She IS a career criminal. Her 1000 dollar into 100,000 dollar "investment" is an example of that. According to the rules of the Commodities market that is a physical impossibility. It's amazing what you can get away with when you have friends in low places.

More BS and lies with nothing to back it up.
Washingtonpost.com: Hillary Clinton Futures Trades Detailed

While Clinton's account was wildly successful to an outsider, it was small compared to what others were making in the cattle futures market in the 1978-79 period. An investigation of the cattle futures market at that time by Rep. Neal Smith (D-Iowa) found that in one 16-month period 32 traders made more than $110 million in profits from large trades -- those of 50 contracts or more. Clinton traded positions of 50 or more contracts only three times.

No. What I'm trying to say is Westwall thinks that having lapdogs being allowed to speak at your party equates to Trumpie being a benevolent guy. He's not.

And my point is that Trump is no different than Clinton. Her team would have never allowed him to take stage and say the things he did. Why would you expect Trump to?

She IS a career criminal. Her 1000 dollar into 100,000 dollar "investment" is an example of that. According to the rules of the Commodities market that is a physical impossibility. It's amazing what you can get away with when you have friends in low places.

I have to agree with Grump here believe it or not. That's because I spent several years in commodities and understand what it's all about.

I never studied how Hil-Liar made that kind of money, but it's not unheard of in the commodities market. I suspect that she did is what so many others do, and that's called reverse pyramiding.

In commodities, when you make money, you don't have to sell your commodity to have it put in your account. It's considered yours which is just the opposite of the stock market. In the stock market, you have to sell your shares in order for the profit to go into your account.

So if she bought (let's say) two contracts of cattle, and that price went up to where she doubled her money, she can keep those contracts and with the profit she made, buy two more contracts. Now she has four contracts, and the same thing happens. Instead of collecting the money, she buys four more and now has eight contracts. And so on, and so on.........

I find it hard to believe she was that good at it right from the beginning. Most studies suggest you "paper trade" before you buy anything, that is to say, use monopoly money and call the shots to see how you do before you use real money. It takes a lot of practice.

So I kind of agree with you in a way, I do think she had some help, but nothing illegal.

The problem with your theory Dr. Gump is motivation for Trump.

For the Clinton's we know it is money and power. Trump had that, and far more, before he entered the race.

At least he got the opportunity. TRumpf the Dictator would never allow it..

Who's "TRumpf"? he's a "dictator"?. Outside your little bookworm world there are real dictators.....head out of the safety zone we Vets have provided for you and see for yourself sometime.

Who's "TRumpf"? he's a "dictator"?. Outside your little bookworm world there are real dictators.....head out of the safety zone we Vets have provided for you and see for yourself sometime.

He certainly has dictatorial tendencies. Trump shows immaturity, some dictator tendencies with his comments

You have provided nothing for me..

I ain't your daddy boy...provide for your fucking self for once.

Um...that's what I'm saying you retard.
Another dumb-arse uneducated white guy, right? Another of Trumpie's base. Another reason there should be IQ tests before people are allowed to vote.

Another dumb-arse uneducated white guy, right? Another of Trumpie's base. Another reason there should be IQ tests before people are allowed to vote.

Men don't say "um" and I can assure you my education and IQ dwarf yours. If you had a clue how offensive your avatar was you'd deserve a horse-whipping...but you don't because you're an ignorant little bubble-boy with no real-world experience.

Men don't say "um" and I can assure you my education and IQ dwarf yours. If you had a clue how offensive your avatar was you'd deserve a horse-whipping...but you don't because you're an ignorant little bubble-boy with no real-world experience.

I hope my avatar offends a turd like you.
The wind my dog just passed has more of an IQ than you have.
Real-world experience? How little you know, junior.

He certainly has dictatorial tendencies. Trump shows immaturity, some dictator tendencies with his comments

You have provided nothing for me..

I ain't your daddy boy...provide for your fucking self for once.

Agree! Maybe it wouldn't turn out for you as you hope.

I have to agree with Grump here believe it or not. That's because I spent several years in commodities and understand what it's all about.

I never studied how Hil-Liar made that kind of money, but it's not unheard of in the commodities market. I suspect that she did is what so many others do, and that's called reverse pyramiding.

In commodities, when you make money, you don't have to sell your commodity to have it put in your account. It's considered yours which is just the opposite of the stock market. In the stock market, you have to sell your shares in order for the profit to go into your account.

So if she bought (let's say) two contracts of cattle, and that price went up to where she doubled her money, she can keep those contracts and with the profit she made, buy two more contracts. Now she has four contracts, and the same thing happens. Instead of collecting the money, she buys four more and now has eight contracts. And so on, and so on.........

I find it hard to believe she was that good at it right from the beginning. Most studies suggest you "paper trade" before you buy anything, that is to say, use monopoly money and call the shots to see how you do before you use real money. It takes a lot of practice.

So I kind of agree with you in a way, I do think she had some help, but nothing illegal.

There is a limit in how much you can make based on how much skin you put in the game. I can't remember the exact amount but it is around ten times the amount you risk. Those rules were put in place after all the mom and pops lost their butts in the crash.

There is a limit in how much you can make based on how much skin you put in the game. I can't remember the exact amount but it is around ten times the amount you risk. Those rules were put in place after all the mom and pops lost their butts in the crash.

Well if there is, that's certainly news to me, and I've traded commodities for about five years.

Remember you're talking about commodities here and not the stock market; two totally different animals. In most cases, when the stock market does poorly, the commodities market does good. Hil-liar traded cattle for about a year. I've read countless stories about people making much more than ten times their investment in a years time.

Also, it doesn't matter whether the market is going up or down. You make money either way, it's just that you have to have your money on the side it's going. So technically, the commodities market can't really crash. I made just as much money when the market was going down as when it went up.

Yeah, don't you really hate people with those offensive avatars?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I don't think an IQ test is needed. What we really need is a test to see how much people know about policies, issues and the candidates themselves. Republicans would love if we could do that, but Democrats would have a shit fit.

Hell, Democrats are not even smart enough to figure out how to get a voter-ID or punch a hole in a card. Do you really think if we had any kind of test, all those people in those highly populated inner-city areas would be able to vote? It would be the end of the Democrat party.

Forum List

Back