Now this is hilarious --LOL (Clinton Rally) --LOL-- "how terrible Hillary is."

At least he got the opportunity. TRumpf the Dictator would never allow it..
Man what's wrong with you. Trump has had many many people speak at his rallies--something I haven't seen at a Clinton "rally" until now (and we can see why not). You Clintonistas are truly pathetic in your craven support for the vilest possible candidate for office. I guess it makes sense that the supporters of a walking sack of bullshit are doing to be dishonest as well. You are worse than an embarrassment to America. You are an embarrassment to humanity. Pathetic.

Trump is the biggest embarrassment to the US ever. He is a joke. I think Hillary is okay at best. Thought Rubio or Katisch would have been better.

Trump has not had anybody dissing him on the podium at his rallies. You lie.

:confused: o_O

Bill Clinton: I Never Felt Sorrier For Anybody Than Melania Trump Because She’s Married To A Man Who Abuses Women

Oh, yes he did! He actually said this! I would have gotten this posted quicker but I had to stop my laughter first in order to focus.
Have mercy.

“Yesterday I never felt so bad for anybody in my life as I did for his wife (Melania Trump) going out giving a speech saying oh, cyber bullying was a terrible thing. I thought, yeah, especially if it’s done at 3:00 in the morning against the former Miss Universe by a guy running for President.”

Bill Clinton: I Never Felt Sorrier For Anybody Than Melania Trump Because She’s Married To A Man Who Abuses Women

:confused: o_O

Oh, yes he did! He actually said this! I would have gotten this posted quicker but I had to stop my laughter first in order to focus.
Have mercy.

“Yesterday I never felt so bad for anybody in my life as I did for his wife (Melania Trump) going out giving a speech saying oh, cyber bullying was a terrible thing. I thought, yeah, especially if it’s done at 3:00 in the morning against the former Miss Universe by a guy running for President.”

Damn they are brazen...

Man what's wrong with you. Trump has had many many people speak at his rallies--something I haven't seen at a Clinton "rally" until now (and we can see why not). You Clintonistas are truly pathetic in your craven support for the vilest possible candidate for office. I guess it makes sense that the supporters of a walking sack of bullshit are doing to be dishonest as well. You are worse than an embarrassment to America. You are an embarrassment to humanity. Pathetic.

Trump is the biggest embarrassment to the US ever. He is a joke. I think Hillary is okay at best. Thought Rubio or Katisch would have been better.

Trump has not had anybody dissing him on the podium at his rallies. You lie.
O dishonest cretin! Hillary didn't give this guy the opportunity to "dis" her. She gave him the opportunity to speak, and regretted it. You said he wouldn't have gotten that opportunity at a Trump rally. But Trump as given many many regular citizens the opportunity to speak at his rallies. None have "dissed" him because they actually admire and respect the man.

O dishonest cretin! Hillary didn't give this guy the opportunity to "dis" her. She gave him the opportunity to speak, and regretted it. You said he wouldn't have gotten that opportunity at a Trump rally. But Trump as given many many regular citizens the opportunity to speak at his rallies. None have "dissed" him because they actually admire and respect the man.

Er, none have dissed him because they are hand-picked and would go down on their knees for him...

Er, none have dissed him because they are hand-picked and would go down on their knees for him...
ok, lol, ok, phony.

So what are you trying to say here, that if they knew ahead of time what he was going to say, they would have let him go on anyway?

Boy you libs are so FOS.

[
No, they are pathetic hillary supporters. By far and away the dumbest people on earth. Especially the female left wingers.

Total crap. Trumpies biggest constituents are uneducated, dumb arse white men...
110516-l-trumpkippahjrc-40p-14570577.jpg

I suggest you go back and look at my posts. Nowhere have I ever said I like, or admire, or respect the trumpster. Never. You, are the liar here, moron.

I never said otherwise. My 'now who's lying' comment was aimed at your 'career criminal' comment on Clinton.

She IS a career criminal. Her 1000 dollar into 100,000 dollar "investment" is an example of that. According to the rules of the Commodities market that is a physical impossibility. It's amazing what you can get away with when you have friends in low places.

So what are you trying to say here, that if they knew ahead of time what he was going to say, they would have let him go on anyway?

Boy you libs are so FOS.

No. What I'm trying to say is Westwall thinks that having lapdogs being allowed to speak at your party equates to Trumpie being a benevolent guy. He's not.

Forum List

Back