Now this is hilarious --LOL (Clinton Rally) --LOL-- "how terrible Hillary is."

The problem with your theory Dr. Gump is motivation for Trump.

For the Clinton's we know it is money and power. Trump had that, and far more, before he entered the race.

Exactly. If Trump wins, it will be a real setback for him moving into the White House. The man is used to living much better.

There are two kinds of presidential candidates: one are people who just want to become President, and the other are people who really want to do the job of President. It's been a long time since we've had a President that really wants to do the job.

I wonder if the news that Clinton regularly had her housekeeper print off classified materials from a secure fax in her house will convince people that she is a reckless incompetent douche that considers that the law only pertains to the little people.

Men don't say "um" and I can assure you my education and IQ dwarf yours. If you had a clue how offensive your avatar was you'd deserve a horse-whipping...but you don't because you're an ignorant little bubble-boy with no real-world experience.

Yeah, don't you really hate people with those offensive avatars?? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I do when a NAZI uniform is used in some sort of horseshit satire. My dad fought them all the way across France and the Rhine in WW2. The things he saw them do and what they'd done would make your skin crawl. My family doesn't think that swastika is a laughing matter and to put it on an American political figure is disgraceful.

The problem with your theory Dr. Gump is motivation for Trump.

For the Clinton's we know it is money and power. Trump had that, and far more, before he entered the race.

Exactly. If Trump wins, it will be a real setback for him moving into the White House. The man is used to living much better.

There are two kinds of presidential candidates: one are people who just want to become President, and the other are people who really want to do the job of President. It's been a long time since we've had a President that really wants to do the job.

A pretty good chance Trump wants to try and make this country great again, but all the forces of evil will be against him. The clintons are in this to increase their bank accounts and no other reason.

A pretty good chance Trump wants to try and make this country great again, but all the forces of evil will be against him. The clintons are in this to increase their bank accounts and no other reason.

The Clintons are professional politicians and Hil-Liar wants the job because that's as high as you can go in politics. It's sort of like starting in the mail room of a company and eventually becoming their CEO.

Like I said, she just wants the title of President, she has no desire to run this country--at least not the right way.

The Clintons are professional politicians and Hil-Liar wants the job because that's as high as you can go in politics. It's sort of like starting in the mail room of a company and eventually becoming their CEO.

Like I said, she just wants the title of President, she has no desire to run this country--at least not the right way.

Well, she can always turn running the office over to tim kaine. Instead of Trump making America great again, we can have hillary and tim making obamacare great again.

Well, she can always turn running the office over to tim kaine. Instead of Trump making America great again, we can have hillary and tim making obamacare great again.

America was great at one time, Obama Care was never great......it wasn't even good.

Who's "TRumpf"? he's a "dictator"?. Outside your little bookworm world there are real dictators.....head out of the safety zone we Vets have provided for you and see for yourself sometime.

He certainly has dictatorial tendencies. Trump shows immaturity, some dictator tendencies with his comments

You have provided nothing for me..

I ain't your daddy boy...provide for your fucking self for once.

Um...that's what I'm saying you retard.
Another dumb-arse uneducated white guy, right? Another of Trumpie's base. Another reason there should be IQ tests before people are allowed to vote.

I'm ok with IQ tests to vote as long as they're in English. This would wipe out half the demorat voters

America was great at one time, Obama Care was never great......it wasn't even good.

I think we could find few people in this country who think it's great. Most of the ones who got rich off of it anyway.

At least he got the opportunity. TRumpf the Dictator would never allow it..

Oh, you think Hillary allowed this?
If she knew this "Bernie" guy was going to roast her in his intro, before he got to the event that guy would have either had his tires shot out or his liver.

I don't think an IQ test is needed. What we really need is a test to see how much people know about policies, issues and the candidates themselves. Republicans would love if we could do that, but Democrats would have a shit fit.

Hell, Democrats are not even smart enough to figure out how to get a voter-ID or punch a hole in a card. Do you really think if we had any kind of test, all those people in those highly populated inner-city areas would be able to vote? It would be the end of the Democrat party.

You first para you make a valid point.
However, I'm getting the feeling with your second paragraph, you are talking about blacks, but not really saying so.

Forum List

Back