Now this is hilarious --LOL (Clinton Rally) --LOL-- "how terrible Hillary is."

At least he got the opportunity. TRumpf the Dictator would never allow it..

Oh, you think Hillary allowed this?
If she knew this "Bernie" guy was going to roast her in his intro, before he got to the event that guy would have either had his tires shot out or his liver.

And what happened to him afterwards? er, nothing.

Unlike Scaredy Trumpie whose son DT junior retweeted that his dad escaped an assassination attempt when all ti was was a GoPer who hates Trumpie. Even then the guy wasn't doing anything much.

I don't think an IQ test is needed. What we really need is a test to see how much people know about policies, issues and the candidates themselves. Republicans would love if we could do that, but Democrats would have a shit fit.

Hell, Democrats are not even smart enough to figure out how to get a voter-ID or punch a hole in a card. Do you really think if we had any kind of test, all those people in those highly populated inner-city areas would be able to vote? It would be the end of the Democrat party.

You first para you make a valid point.
However, I'm getting the feeling with your second paragraph, you are talking about blacks, but not really saying so.

Racist liberals and what blacks think of them....

I don't think an IQ test is needed. What we really need is a test to see how much people know about policies, issues and the candidates themselves. Republicans would love if we could do that, but Democrats would have a shit fit.

Hell, Democrats are not even smart enough to figure out how to get a voter-ID or punch a hole in a card. Do you really think if we had any kind of test, all those people in those highly populated inner-city areas would be able to vote? It would be the end of the Democrat party.

However, I'm getting the feeling with your second paragraph, you are talking about blacks, but not really saying so.

Racist liberals and what blacks think of them....

White Liberal voters think that most blacks are ex-cons who aren't smart enough to use something as complicated as a smart phone or a computer.

Feel whatever you like, but people don't live in lower income areas due to their intelligence. And if you look at the map of the US, you'd see that it's mostly red. So why do we lose elections? Because of those small very populated cities where Democrats dwell.

Forum List

Back