Now they're calling us wingnuts

Trump has rescued the conservative movement.
sswm65rjlzfc1.jpeg

Trump has rescued the conservative movement.
No. He has thoroughly destroyed it.

Eventually, when by some miracle, reality penetrates the mind of a MAGA cultist, you then shrug and admit you don't care.

You don't care about Trump's massive overspending.

You don't care about Trump's prolific adultery through three marriages.

You don't care Trump grabs pussies.

You don't care Trump sexually assaulted a woman.

You don't care Trump bears false witness against others on a daily basis.

You don't care Trump added $8 trillion to the federal debt in HALF the time it took Obama.

You don't care Trump DOUBLED the deficit.

You don't care Trump signed off on raising or entirely SUSPENDING the debt ceiling FOUR TIMES on his watch.

You don't care Trump lied on his insurance and tax forms, claiming his 11,000 square foot apartment is 30,000 square feet.

You don't care Trump stole from cancer kids.

You don't care Trump ran a fraudulent university which stole from the elderly.

You don't care both of Trump's foundations and organizations were shut down for fraud.

You don't care Trump attempted a coup and for the first time in the history of our republic we did not have a peaceful transition of power.

You don't care he received MILLIONS from the CCP's bank while he was president.

So what exactly makes you idiots bleev you are conservatives?!?!?

"Because trannies!"

Don't believe that you understand how the real world works.
I don’t think you live IN the real world.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said and when challenged to provide a quote of it… sputtered and babbled

I don’t think you live IN the real world.

You made a statement about something I supposedly said and when challenged to provide a quote of it… sputtered and babbled
Billiejeans has a serious personality disorder, which is exhibited by gaslighting and narcissistic behavior. She cannot take responsibility for correct her life but must blame others. Being around her must be so tiresome.

Forum List

Back