Now they're calling us wingnuts

Big mistake. Now they're losing credibility. Now readers are more likely to disbelieve the narrative put forward by the liberal media.

---The Wingnuts Have Spoken About Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift---

I have bad news. You MAGA rubes have been called wingnut for a very long time.

Now this:

swift-1.jpg

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Taylor Swift has been the latest Fox News obsession for days now. They can't stop talking about her, making up conspiracies about her, offering rampant speculation about her upcoming endorsements.

It was Jesse Watters, you know, Tucker Carlson's replacement......that fronted the insane conspiracy about Taylor Swift being part of a Pentagon Psy-op. He even folded in the UN somehow. In front of a prime time audience of MAGA millions.

This insanity is 100% y'alls.

But I see you talking about and bringing up Taylor Swift more in a week than I have seen republicans bring up in a year.

You made 4 seperate posts about her just on the first page of this thread alone.

You're also the only one talking about psy ops and a rigged super bowl, and you repeat it so many times.

Even the link the OP posted isn't about what republicans say about Taylor Swift, it's about what the left is saying the republicans are saying.

Sounds like the only person with an obsession with her is you. And an obsession with taking off handed conspiracy theory comments someone somewhere made at some time and acting like every republican fully believes it and saying it constantly.

That's why your post count vs reaction is what it is, because you're a dyed in the wool contrarian and no one takes you seriously.

Still pretending that Jesse Watters was force by the left to invent his unhinged and insane conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Psy-op....and then promote it on prime time on Fox news.
I don’t see Jesse as a USMB posting member. And yes. He did REPLY to the dishonest caterwauling of you lunatic lefturds.
Laughing....good luck with that, wingnut.

You left wingnuts tend to be entirely dishonest. Facts and reality too hard for you, it seems.
This insanity 100% belongs to your ilk. Y'all invented it. Y'all put it on prime time.
Leftardarion and dishonesty is strong with this Schuyler shithead.

I don’t see Jesse as a USMB posting member. And yes. He did REPLY to the dishonest caterwauling of you lunatic lefturds.

You left wingnuts tend to be entirely dishonest. Facts and reality too hard for you, it seems.

Leftardarion and dishonesty is strong with this Schuyler shithead.

Absolutely

Haha.

No you are…

Have a nice day manchild
You may be dull and dishonest but at least you’re retarded.

Now. Mop up all the pee and drool you left on the floor. Put on a fresh pair of your big boy pull-ups. And try again when you’re willing to at least try to post on topic.

Although. Staying on topic about wingnuts isn’t exactly crucial.

Forum List

Back