Now they're calling us wingnuts

Zzz. False. Replying to libturd cacophony is fair game.

Nobody gives a shot about Taylor. She’s semi cute. She’s had a few good times. And as a youngster it’s not surprising why she’s a lib. Who cares?

You do. Nobody on the right gives a shit. 😂🤣👍🤣😂🤣👍🤣

Laughing....that's why Fox is laser focused on Taylor Swift and have been for days. Because 'no on the right cares'.

That's why Jesse Watters dedicated prime time airtime to his insane conspiracy about Taylor Swift and a Pentagon Psy-Op. Because 'no one of the right cares'.

We're the ones pointing out how batshit crazy y'all sound. I mean, as moral panics go, its no Green M&M. But its fucking hilarious.

Laughing....that's why Fox is laser focused on Taylor Swift and have been for days. Because 'no on the right cares'.

That's why Jesse Watters dedicated prime time airtime to his insane conspiracy about Taylor Swift and a Pentagon Psy-Op. Because 'no one of the right cares'.

We're the ones pointing out how batshit crazy y'all sound. I mean, as moral panics go, its no Green M&M. But its fucking hilarious.
Zzz.

Replying to failed attempts at left wing bullshit doesn’t mean we give a shit.

Buy a clue, libtard.

Zzz.

Replying to failed attempts at left wing bullshit doesn’t mean we give a shit.

Buy a clue, libtard.

Laughing....its. the left wing that forced Fox News to obsess about Taylor Swift for days? How many guests have Hannity had on to discuss her now?

Its the left wing that forced Jesse Watters to invent an insane story about Taylor Swift and a pentagon Psy-op before a prime time audience of millions?

Its the left wing that forced Vivek to make up a bizarre conspiracy about how the Super Bowl is fixed so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden?

Your poor, poor souls. You're never responsible for anything you say. In the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.

Laughing....its. the left wing that forced Fox News to obsess about Taylor Swift for days? How many guests have Hannity had on to discuss her now?

Its the left wing that forced Jesse Watters to invent an insane story about Taylor Swift and a pentagon Psy-op before a prime time audience of millions?

Its the left wing that forced Vivek to make up a bizarre conspiracy about how the Super Bowl is fixed so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden?

Your poor, poor souls. You're never responsible for anything you say. In the party of personal responsibility, its always someone else's fault.
Cite a thread here that about the right wing alarm about Taylor that wasn’t started by some libturd.

Case closed.

You lose. Damages are set at $167.4 million dollars. Because — why the fuck not?

Last edited:

He's in pure denial mode. They're losing their shit everywhere, and he won't admit it.

Pointless.

Cite a thread here that about the right wing alarm about Taylor that wasn’t started by some libturd.

Case closed.

I iublose. Damages are set at 167.4 million dollars. Because — why the fuck not?

Laughing.....Jesse Watters pitched his batshit Taylor Swift Psy-op insanity in front of MILLIONS of you wingnuts, prime time on Fox.

And you're insisting that unless I can show you a thread on some backwater message board that no one gives a shit about, that Jesse's insane conspiracy theory in front of MILLIONS is somehow a left wing thing?

Oh, my sweet summer child. You poor souls did this to yourselves. Your ilk started their obsession with Taylor's Swift's politics, your ilk made up their Taylor Swift SuperBowl conspiracy and stupidly tweeted about it, your ilk made up an unhinged conspiracy about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Pentagon Psy-Op....and put it on prime time on Fox News.

This insanity is 110% yours. Y'all made it. I'm just laughing at its stupidity.

Laughing.....Jesse Watters pitched his batshit Taylor Swift Psy-op insanity in front of MILLIONS of you wingnuts, prime time on Fox.

And you're insisting that unless I can show you a thread on some backwater message board that no one gives a shit about, that Jesse's insane cospiracy theory in front of MILLIONS is somehow a left wing thing?

Oh, my sweet summer child. You poor souls did this to yourselves. Your ilk started their obsession with Taylor's Swift's politics, your ilk made up their Taylor Swift SuperBowl conspiracy and stupidly tweeted about it, your ilk made up an unhinged conspiracy about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Pentagon Psy-Op....and put it on prime time on Fox News.

This insanity is 110% yours. Y'all made it. I'm just laughing at its stupidity.
So. You apparently confess that you can’t cite a single thread here that was commenced by any conservative about Ms. Swift.

I accept the fact that you’ve got nothing. I’m t was always obvious.

So. You apparently confess that you can’t cite a single thread here that was commenced by any conservative about Ms. Swift.

I accept the fact that you’ve got nothing. I’m t was always vinous.

So, y'all made this shit up from nothing. Y'all invented your own obsession with Taylor Swift and her politics and have been fixated on it on Fox News for days now.

Y'all made up your insane conspiracy about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Pentagon Psy-op.

Y'all promoted that insanity on prime time on Fox in front of MILLIONS of you wingnuts.

Y'all made up your insane story about how the Super Bowl is fixed, so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden.

Y'all pushed this insanity on Twitter.

But somehow this is all the left's fault? Oh, sweetie. That's not how any of this works. This is 100% your ilk's batshit.

And I love pointing and laughing at y'all.

So, y'all made this shit up from nothing. Y'all invented your own obsession and have been fixated on it on Fox News for days now.

Y'all made up your insane conspiracy about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Pentagon Psy-op.

Y'all promoted that insanity on prime time on Fox in front of MILLIONS of you wingnuts.

Y'all made up your insane story about how the Super Bowl is fixed, so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden.

Y'all pushed this insanity on Twitter.

But somehow this is all the left's fault? Oh, sweetie. That's not how any of this works. This is 100% your ilk batshit.

And I'm love pointing and laughing at y'all.
You use a lot of words to confess that you’ve got nothing

And, you’ve got nothing.

You use a lot of words to confess that you’ve got nothing

And, you’ve got nothing.

Other than your ilk inventing insane conspiracy theories about Taylor Swift, the Pentagon, and the UN....and promoting that insanity on PRIME TIME on Fox News?

Other than your ilk's obsession with Taylor, with her being a focus of unhinged fixation on Fox for DAYS now?

Other than your ilk making up batshit conspiracies about how the Superbowl is fixed so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden on the field?

Other than that, you mean.

Other than your ilk inventing insane conspiracy theories about Taylor Swift, the Pentagon, and the UN....and promoting that insanity on PRIME TIME on Fox News?

Other than your ilk's obsession with Taylor, with her being a focus of unhinged fixation on Fox for DAYS now?

Other than your ilk making up batshit conspiracies about how the Superbowl is fixed so Taylor Swift can endorse Biden on the field?

Other than that, you mean.
Still not one thread about Ms. Swift from a conservative.

Lol.

Still not one thread about Ms. Swift from a conservative.

Lol

Still pretending that Jesse Watters was force by the left to invent his unhinged and insane conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Psy-op....and then promote it on prime time on Fox news.

Laughing....good luck with that, wingnut.

This insanity 100% belongs to your ilk. Y'all invented it. Y'all put it on prime time.

Still pretending that Jesse Watters was force by the left to invent his unhinged and insane conspiracy theory about Taylor Swift, the UN and a Psy-op....and then promote it on prime time on Fox news.

Laughing....good luck with that, wingnut.

This insanity 100% belongs to your ilk. Y'all invented it. Y'all put it on prime time.
I’m still waiting for you to show a single thread here about Ms, Swift started by any conservative.

You can’t. It hasn’t happened.

I’m still waiting for you to show a single thread here about Ms, Swift started by any conservative.

You can’t. It hasn’t happened.

I'm still waiting for you to show us how the left 'forced' Jesse Watters or Vivek to invent their batshit conspiracy theories about Taylor Swift. Or for Jesse to promote them to MILLIONS of you wingnuts on prime time Fox News.

Y'all made this shit up. Y'all own it.

I'm still waiting for you to show us how the left 'forced' Jesse Watters or Vivek to invent their batshit conspiracy theories about Taylor Swift. Or for Jesse to promote them to MILLIONS of you wingnuts on prime time Fox News.

Y'all made this shit up. Y'all own it.
That’s right. Not one single thread about her commenced by any conservative.

If you were honest (this is known as a contrary to fact hypothetical) you’d admit it and then just STFU.

In the interim, we all laugh at you and your obvious fail.

Forum List

Back