Now that we have the tickets who are you going to vote for?

Who are you going to vote for?

• Trump/Pence

• Biden/Harris

• Third party

• I won't be voting

• I'm a foreign troll so I can't vote

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Clayton Moore and Jay Silverheels.

1597331799204.png

Voting for Trump is something I will do with enthusiasm at this point. I wrote in Ted Cruz last time, because I viewed Trump's campaign as dishonest and actually working to get hitlary elected. Trump has been fighting the bed wetters and playing hardball against them far better than I expected. Had they not tried to impeach him from day one, had he not had a roaring economy, had he not fought against pieces of shit like McLame/Romney, had he not erected miles of new border infrastructure, and had he not rolled back and undone a lot of the damage the meat puppet faggot obozo did I would be voting for Ktulu/Meteor.

On top of that, the bed wetters have somehow managed to make themselves more repulsive and loathsome than I ever could have imagined. They're as bad as nazis or bolsheviks at this point. The only thing preventing them from establishing camps/gulags is the 2nd Amendment.

Trump/Pence who else??

I sure wouldn't vote for foot in mouth Biden and flat on her back Harris.

Trump/Pence who else??

I sure wouldn't vote for foot in mouth Biden and flat on her back Harris.

I don't think that was an especially nice thing to say about MS Harris. She is on her knees just as much as she is on her back

my vote will be going to Trump this time around, though. I didn't vote for either party last time around, but there is too much at stake this time around.

Forum List

Back