Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

I didnt support Hillary. And I was a fan of Trump when he was a reality show actor. Think he is a piss poor president and a horrible human
TDS-19 comes in different forms I guess.

So I don't know where you're veering off to
with this, but if we're sharing personal voting histories, I voted for Jimmy Carter in 1980. Happy now ?
You called me a hill bot. I didn’t vote for Hillary. You don’t know what you’re talking about

You called me a hill bot. I didn’t vote for Hillary. You don’t know what you’re talking about
Now I think you fucking are a Hillbot =
-
just embarrassed to admit it. Now back on topic !!
1589611027163.png

-
View attachment 336695
Im Sure You would think that. You believe anything that is convenient for your retarded narratives
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap: Yeah he always evades evidence that trump hardly drained the swamp,that he appointed warmongers,and never addresses facts that he is nothing like our last great president jfk,that Just like all presidents since lbj,he is a puppet for the bankers and kisses warmonger Israel’s ass,and lied about ending the fed and cia. You can ask him a hundred times to address those facts and he cowardly runs off every time posting some irrelevent video by an ex cia officer that the elite will assassinate him when he can’t counter those facts. I don’t mind the fact he is a trump supporter,I can respect that.what I can’t put up with is the fact he never addresses the evidence what a traiter he is always evading your points you bring up since it tears down his image of him he has. This is how he debates,when you expose trumps corruption,he makes false assumptions about you like in your case,that you voted for hitlery.:uhoh3: Myself and a guy named misterbeal totally schooled him on Trumps corruption.lol misterbeal posted many links of irrefutable evidence of his corruption But instead of addressing the evidence he gave,he just said things like I appreciate those links you posted without trying to adddress the evidence in them of course.:biggrin:

Last time I checked,He did not follow through on his promise to prosecute hitlery Or those other criminals pictured there, last time I checked,he hung patriot roger stone out to dry when he exposed the corruption of our gos first term is almost up,better get on the ball to prove he is not a liar on getting rid of the fed,cia,fbi and to prosecute hitlery :abgg2q.jpg: You’re in denial mode the cheatriots can’t win big games without cheating and always have the refs in their pockets so I don’t expect you to deal with those pesky facts either:auiqs.jpg::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Last time I checked,He did not follow through on his promise to prosecute hitlery Or those other criminals pictured there, last time I checked,he hung patriot roger stone out to dry when he exposed the corruption of our gos first term is almost up,better get on the ball to prove he is not a liar on getting rid of the fed,cia,fbi and to prosecute hitlery :abgg2q.jpg: You’re in denial mode the cheatriots can’t win big games without cheating and always have the refs in their pockets so I don’t expect you to deal with those pesky facts either:auiqs.jpg::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:
Grow up man.

-
View attachment 336695
Im Sure You would think that. You believe anything that is convenient for your retarded narratives
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap: Yeah he always evades evidence that trump hardly drained the swamp,that he appointed warmongers,and never addresses facts that he is nothing like our last great president jfk,that Just like all presidents since lbj,he is a puppet for the bankers and kisses warmonger Israel’s ass,and lied about ending the fed and cia. You can ask him a hundred times to address those facts and he cowardly runs off every time posting some irrelevent video by an ex cia officer that the elite will assassinate him when he can’t counter those facts. I don’t mind the fact he is a trump supporter,I can respect that.what I can’t put up with is the fact he never addresses the evidence what a traiter he is always evading your points you bring up since it tears down his image of him he has. This is how he debates,when you expose trumps corruption,he makes false assumptions about you like in your case,that you voted for hitlery.:uhoh3: Myself and a guy named misterbeal totally schooled him on Trumps corruption.lol misterbeal posted many links of irrefutable evidence of his corruption But instead of addressing the evidence he gave,he just said things like I appreciate those links you posted without trying to adddress the evidence in them of course.:biggrin:
omg you're an idiot.:rolleyes:
lay off the glue boy

-
View attachment 336695
Another lame hit n run personal attack on me from
this joker.:auiqs.jpg:

I have to wonder if English is a primary language for that one. Either foreign and using a translator or product of public schooling.

You misunderstand the nature of the swamp. Trump has replaced it with a septic tank.

The only way to drain it is through an election.
Trump kept Hillary out of the White House. That was half the victory.

America is paying a price for it.

Heaven help the leftists if Americans ever unite again.

I am not a LEFTIST but I am a sane and rational person; lib-prog on social issues). But cons are deranged fascist murderers who think anyone who is NOT a deranged fascist murderer MUST BE a "leftist". So.....I wonder......are you planning to kill me? lock me up? deport me?

-
View attachment 336695
Another lame hit n run personal attack on me from
this joker.:auiqs.jpg:
Seems to be exactly what you’re trying to provoke. No?

Forum List

Back