Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

TDS is worse than COVID-19.
No, you and your Orange Trolling Worthless OP are.
"Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us..."
Oh wait! Maybe Donnie Jrs. shit stained, tiger hide underwares, are. AG Barr has your filthy, lying backsides.
iu

Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.

Not to worry Marion, the youth are health conscious these days and would never eat you, too much fat.
That's very comforting, dipshit. /sarcasm

Marion you are so fat that your parents bought you a blimp for your birthday.
Just go away, dumbf*ck, go away. You're adding NOTHING constructive or intelligent to this thread. Scram!
Bloser chimes in.
"Just go away, dumbf*ck, go away. You're adding NOTHING constructive or intelligent to this thread. Scram! "

It must be the most intelligent thing coming from Trump voters.

Trump owns Colbert. He lives between his ears rent-free.

Cats and Peacocks, Marion. Cats and Peacocks.

It's coons tonight. I let a round loose, too.

Did not stop them from ripping each other to pieces, but I tried.
Oh..they're around now..

Jesus Christ, dude. Too? You have neighbors shootin' up Cats and Peacocks as well?
Shoot them there varmints up, Marion.

Trump owns Colbert. He lives between his ears rent-free.

Cats and Peacocks, Marion. Cats and Peacocks.

It's coons tonight. I let a round loose, too.

Did not stop them from ripping each other to pieces, but I tried.
Oh..they're around now..

Jesus Christ, dude. Too? You have neighbors shootin' up Cats and Peacocks as well?
Shoot them there varmints up, Marion.

Yeah, they called to see what was up.

Does that video really come off to you as Trump owned Colbert? Cause Trump just sounds small to me
The point is you Hill bots helped him get elected
by cheating Bernie first , then helping Trump get the nomination since he'd be the "easiest candidate to defeat" according to queen Hillary.

Generally liberals used to like Trump before the TDS set in.
1589608044929.png

Last edited:
Does that video really come off to you as Trump owned Colbert? Cause Trump just sounds small to me
The point is you Hill bots helped him get elected
by cheating Bernie first , then helping Trump get the nomination since he'd be the "easiest candidate to defeat" according to queen Hillary.

Generally liberals used to like Trump before the TDS set in.
View attachment 336688
How am I a hillbot?

Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.
No place for old people in New Commie America. It's a much different world than the one I came from with my family history in the bibles n stuff.

Amen, Duke.

Forum List

Back