Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

Man, the liberals who have posted on this thread are SO DAMN DIM. Very sad to see, but QUITE preventable.
This is what lies do to people. Blinds them to the truth.
Makes them hate a man who up until 4 years ago most of them liked. And to turn a blind eye to Biden, Obama and Hillary's crimes is equally disgusting.
Belly aching boy. Trump is f'n dust.

You misunderstand the nature of the swamp. Trump has replaced it with a septic tank.

The only way to drain it is through an election.
Trump kept Hillary out of the White House. That was half the victory.

Marion you are so fat when you were born the doctors told your mother no Cesarean can handle it, we are going to have to get the US Air Force to drop both Fat Man and Little Boy on your womb to get him out of there.
One more and I'm banning you from the thread pal.
You've been warned.
Little Jakey is QUITE the d*ckhead, isn't he? And I believe he's not even American, I believe the sh*thead is from Australia.
Dayum, if you ain't a jealous Little Twat.

You misunderstand the nature of the swamp. Trump has replaced it with a septic tank.

The only way to drain it is through an election.
Trump kept Hillary out of the White House. That was half the victory.

Correction. Trump didn't do squat except paint his face Orange and run his fucking mouth to Gummos. His Land Lord Putin got him in the WH .

Like Marion, you must be too big to social distance.
Go away troll.
Correction. Trump didn't do squat except paint his face Orange and run his fucking mouth to Gummos. His Land Lord Putin got him in the WH .
You've been warned.
Poor Angelo. Got his Snowflake feelings hurt.
Next time you'll be banned from the thread .
"Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us..."

Interesting OP in General Global Topics, especially since the video clip is clearly and grossly Trumpian and Fox nonsense. This OP should be moved to Politics or maybe even Regional or some other Satirical subject, but not Global. Hence my comments.

Now go ahead and report me. I really don't care.

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divided in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Wanna drain the swamp? Don't vote for tRump.

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divide in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Do you understand how other might seem Trump as the swamp and his words/actions are main perpetuators of the great divide in this country?

You mean the gullible swayed by the media types, amirite?
They're Americans, too. They just need to realize how they're being played.

Don’t need the media for anything. Trump does enough in front of the cameras and on Twitter for everybody to see.

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divide in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

Do you understand how other might seem Trump as the swamp and his words/actions are main perpetuators of the great divide in this country?

Don’t need the media for anything. Trump does enough in front of the cameras and on Twitter for everybody to see.

O ok, cupcake. :itsok:

Well isn't that special ?

Forum List

Back