Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

Man, the liberals who have posted on this thread are SO DAMN DIM. Very sad to see, but QUITE preventable.
This is what lies do to people. Blinds them to the truth.
Makes them hate a man who up until 4 years ago most of them liked. And to turn a blind eye to Biden, Obama and Hillary's crimes is equally disgusting.

Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.
No place for old people in New Commie America. It's a much different world than the one I came from with my family history in the bibles n stuff.
Jesus. Still a whiny fucking bitch.

Upcoming generations won't be able to eat without Hot Pockets. :aargh:
I actually like SOME of the Hot Pocket and Lean Pocket offerings. I'll get them when they're on sale for a good price. I bought a couple packages of their breakfast pockets recently, I believe they were just $2.29 for a two pack, they're normally like $2.79. I don't eat them very often, but they are nice every once in a while for a change of pace.

Marion you are so fat when you were born the doctors told your mother no Cesarean can handle it, we are going to have to get the US Air Force to drop both Fat Man and Little Boy on your womb to get him out of there.
One more and I'm banning you from the thread pal.
You've been warned.
Little Jakey is QUITE the d*ckhead, isn't he? And I believe he's not even American, I believe the sh*thead is from Australia.

You must be drinking, Citizen. That's not the moderates I know.

I'm generally speaking.

Usually around the time it starts getting close to election time the cable news entertainment platforms start yappin about 'unity' and 'compromise.'

Marion you are so fat when you were born the doctors told your mother no Cesarean can handle it, we are going to have to get the US Air Force to drop both Fat Man and Little Boy on your womb to get him out of there.
One more and I'm banning you from the thread pal.
You've been warned.

Yes I can be called everything under the sun but you demented Right Wing slack jawed hicks can't take it back.

I always knew Republicans are really cross dressing fags in the long night.,

Unfortunately, the leftists have indoctrinated a large percentage of 2-3 generations now, and no stop is being put to it. I don't think I even wanna be around in future America. Not a good place to grow old. They might turn you into Soylent Green.

Not to worry Marion, the youth are health conscious these days and would never eat you, too much fat.
That's very comforting, dipshit. /sarcasm

Marion you are so fat that your parents bought you a blimp for your birthday.
You're right, I'm not Hot Pocket material. PS: :fu:

Bitch! You're so fat you broke your leg and gravy poured out.

Little Jakey is QUITE the d*ckhead, isn't he? And I believe he's not even American, I believe the sh*thead is from Australia.
No mates down under so he trolls news boards
searching for a captive audience he can screw with.
Have you seen some of his posts on other threads? The guy is a complete idiot, he NEVER posts ANYTHING with even a scintilla of intelligence. NOT a good look for an Aussie, by any means.

Not to worry Marion, the youth are health conscious these days and would never eat you, too much fat.

The Boomers may eat them, figuratively.

And now if you will excuse me, I am off to go to the best beaches in the world in a virus free Western Australia.

Please my American friends, do not shoot or cough on each other.

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divided in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

You misunderstand the nature of the swamp. Trump has replaced it with a septic tank.

The only way to drain it is through an election.

Isn't it our job to drain it ?

But the Democrats and the establishment media don't want that. They need desperately to keep us divided in every possible way so that any unity for a worthy cause will never happen.

It was originally, Trump will Drain the swamp, now it is, Trump has exposed the swamp. The Orange fuck can't even do any heavy lifting for you pasty trolls.

Trump IS the Swamp

The worst example of American politics
You're a delusional lying old fool
who wouldn't know a swamp from a kiddie pool.

pot-calling-kettle-black.jpg

That's very comforting, dipshit. /sarcasm

Marion you are so fat that your parents bought you a blimp for your birthday.
Just go away, dumbf*ck, go away. You're adding NOTHING constructive or intelligent to this thread. Scram!
Bloser chimes in.

Forum List

Back