Now that Trump has exposed the swamp for us...

I wasn’t making a point, I was asking a question. But if posting a video without making a point is how you want to run your thread then that’s cool. I can play that game.

This is a game for you ? Trolling on a news board thread asking redundant questions.
Wow you must be the hit of the party
in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

01.png

I wasn’t making a point, I was asking a question. But if posting a video without making a point is how you want to run your thread then that’s cool. I can play that game.

This is a game for you ? Trolling on a news board thread asking redundant questions.
in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

I’m not trolling I was asking what point you we’re making by posting the video. Instead of answering you engaged in personal attacks.... previously you did the same thing by calling me a hillbot because I brought up a different perspective about the trump swamp. Sorry man, but you’re the one playing games and you’re the one trolling your own thread. Do better

Did you know Seth Riches family is in a lawsuit with Fox News over all the fake reporting they did while pushing this conspiracy?

Did you know the Rich family was payed 10 figures to shut up ?

Did you know Seth Riches family is in a lawsuit with Fox News over all the fake reporting they did while pushing this conspiracy?

Did you know the Rich family was payed 10 figures to shut up ?
Huh? That’s the most retarded thing I’ve heard today, and What does that have to do with Fox getting sued over fake news and pushing this conspiracy? Something that you seem to be doing as well. The kid was killed and turds like you decide to politicize it?! That’s pathetic man. Do better

Last edited:
I have to wonder if English is a primary language for that one. Either foreign and using a translator or product of public schooling.
Hey give me a break, cause of the fucking virus I don’t have access to a computer anymore and have to learn how to use a tablet now so because of that,it will indeed look sloppy at times.lol. :biggrin:So,you do the same thing as that coward does,evade the facts I posted and just insult.nice :thup: Uh and for your info,I made a threAd a few months ago where as I said,myself and misterbeal posted facts On how he lied to the people on things he said he would do,I just proved that just now,looks like you are doing the same thing he does though,evading Facts and going into insult mode.anyways,he would not address the evidence we gave of his lies and corruption,As I said,I asked him A few questions just as I just now did over a hundred times to address,he would not answer,some being a simple yes or no question,how mature is that.? :uhoh3:We asked him many questions to answer and he just insulted us when he could not counter them,is that mature.?:uhoh3: oh and I see as always he exposes his hypocrocy,not only does he falsely accuse me of hitting and running,when he is the coward who does that in discussions of his hero trump refusing to answer simple questions,,He exposed his hypocrisy last night as well. Back when I made that thread,he sent me a pm asking me never to send a pm to him,well I obliged and have not since then. I log in today and find that this hypocrite sent me a pm when after he asked me never to pm him again,if that’s not being a hypocrite,I don’t know what is:uhoh3:

Last time I checked,He did not follow through on his promise to prosecute hitlery Or those other criminals pictured there, last time I checked,he hung patriot roger stone out to dry when he exposed the corruption of our gos first term is almost up,better get on the ball to prove he is not a liar on getting rid of the fed,cia,fbi and to prosecute hitlery :abgg2q.jpg: You’re in denial mode the cheatriots can’t win big games without cheating and always have the refs in their pockets so I don’t expect you to deal with those pesky facts either:auiqs.jpg::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:
Grow up man.
Uh let’s see, i just posted facts of trumps corruption that
"From ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC....."

like clockwork,just as he did with me and misterbeal
You called me a hill bot. I didn’t vote for Hillary. You don’t know what you’re talking about
Now I think you fucking are a Hillbot =
-
just embarrassed to admit it. Now back on topic !!
View attachment 336695
Im Sure You would think that. You believe anything that is convenient for your retarded narratives
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap: Yeah he always evades evidence that trump hardly drained the swamp,that he appointed warmongers,and never addresses facts that he is nothing like our last great president jfk,that Just like all presidents since lbj,he is a puppet for the bankers and kisses warmonger Israel’s ass,and lied about ending the fed and cia. You can ask him a hundred times to address those facts and he cowardly runs off every time posting some irrelevent video by an ex cia officer that the elite will assassinate him when he can’t counter those facts. I don’t mind the fact he is a trump supporter,I can respect that.what I can’t put up with is the fact he never addresses the evidence what a traiter he is always evading your points you bring up since it tears down his image of him he has. This is how he debates,when you expose trumps corruption,he makes false assumptions about you like in your case,that you voted for hitlery.:uhoh3: Myself and a guy named misterbeal totally schooled him on Trumps corruption.lol misterbeal posted many links of irrefutable evidence of his corruption But instead of addressing the evidence he gave,he just said things like I appreciate those links you posted without trying to adddress the evidence in them of course.:biggrin:
Another lame hit n run personal attack on me from
this joker.:auiqs.jpg:
oh my the irony,Funny how i am somehow the one this coward says hits and runs when I have waited for months now for him to address the facts how trump lied about what he would do and can’t even get a simple yes or no question from simple questions I just asked again cause I could not get an answer to the questions I posed him,yet I am the one that hits and runs..? Oh my god,what drugs is this clown on.? Comedy gold :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: I also love his hypocrisy how he tells me to never pm hi again a few months ago which I obliged and have not,but somehow he has the logic it’s okay for him to moment but I can’t pm him. This clown kills me with his warped logic everybody:lmao::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: damn,he is everybit as bad as all the blacks who love obama so much and refused to look at his lies and corruption looking past his corruption since he is black. You cannot even have a civilized discussion with on this,if you don’t agree with everything he says,he goes into meltdown mode and insults you,I have had more mature discussions with children who disagree with me than this clown.:lmao::auiqs.jpg:he has this warped theory if you are ready to go to bed and stop posting and don’t finish the conversation with him the same night,you are doing a hit and run job.i don’t think this clown even knows what hit and run means the fact that he won’t address facts.comedy gold. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

Fun video. What’s your point?

I see you are finding out the same exact same thing about him me and misterbeal did on a thread I made a few months ago where we exposed the lies of trump and how he is no different than bush and Obama,serving the interests of the cia instead of the people.thats what he did back then with the two of us as well,everytime we posted facts of trumps lies and links of his corruption,instead of addressing the evidence we asked him to,he would post irrelevent videos of some ex cia agent that had nothing to do with trump or his lies and corruption.:biggrin::lmao::auiqs.jpg: I gave up hope trying to have arational civilized conversation with him back then, this guy is such a hypocrite,he won’t address facts,and then accuses me of hitting and running,:uhoh3: not only that,asks me never to pm him again which I honored his wishes on,yet he goes and sends me a pm today.if that is not a hypocrite,I dont know what is.:uhoh3: As I just said,I have had more mature discussions with children who don’t agree with me before than this clown.:uhoh3:i am hoping Marion Morrison will address my facts since he won’t, but I’m not going to hold my breath,he didn’t on my previous post.

You called me a hill bot. I didn’t vote for Hillary. You don’t know what you’re talking about
Now I think you fucking are a Hillbot =
-
just embarrassed to admit it. Now back on topic !!
View attachment 336695
Im Sure You would think that. You believe anything that is convenient for your retarded narratives
:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap: Yeah he always evades evidence that trump hardly drained the swamp,that he appointed warmongers,and never addresses facts that he is nothing like our last great president jfk,that Just like all presidents since lbj,he is a puppet for the bankers and kisses warmonger Israel’s ass,and lied about ending the fed and cia. You can ask him a hundred times to address those facts and he cowardly runs off every time posting some irrelevent video by an ex cia officer that the elite will assassinate him when he can’t counter those facts. I don’t mind the fact he is a trump supporter,I can respect that.what I can’t put up with is the fact he never addresses the evidence what a traiter he is always evading your points you bring up since it tears down his image of him he has. This is how he debates,when you expose trumps corruption,he makes false assumptions about you like in your case,that you voted for hitlery.:uhoh3: Myself and a guy named misterbeal totally schooled him on Trumps corruption.lol misterbeal posted many links of irrefutable evidence of his corruption But instead of addressing the evidence he gave,he just said things like I appreciate those links you posted without trying to adddress the evidence in them of course.:biggrin:
Another lame hit n run personal attack on me from
this joker.:auiqs.jpg:
Oh my the irony I see you are looking at the mirror again:lmao::auiqs.jpg:lets see,you are the coward who after months now still wont address the evidence and facts me and misterbeal gave to you oNa thread of trumps corruption exposed a few months ago,and somehow you have this warped theory that I am the one that hits and runs? comedy gold:auiqs.jpg::lmao:on top of that,you asked me not to send you a pm sometime back which I honored,now you go and send me one And tell me to grow up cause you are frustrated you can’t refute my facts That youalways run off from.? comedy gold:lmao::auiqs.jpg: spade is finding out the same thing about you me and misterbeal did,that you post videos that have nothing to do with trump when you can’t refute the facts on his corruption. And then go into insult mode. Waits for pm cussing me out again and accusing me of running off cause I did not post the same night you did.:uhoh3::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Seems to be exactly what you’re trying to provoke. No?
Mind your own business, Sinbad.
I’m literally in the thread smart guy. Remember the non Hillary supporter you like to call a Hillbot?! #dumbass
Notice as always,he pretends to not remember saying that since it exposes he goes by warped theory’s .? He will get angry with me of course since the truth hurts :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :abgg2q.jpg: Have fun trying to reason with him,i give you props if you go on. I myself am done with this hypocrite clown n wasting my time and breath on hIin.he takes losing a debate so seriously over someone he doesn’t even know,it’s just the internet,a close friend offline I can understand, but on the internet? :uhoh3: Jesus Christ,take a chill pill already.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

in real life.

Oh wait. This is real.

I’m not trolling I was asking what point you we’re making by posting the video. Instead of answering you engaged in personal attacks.... previously you did the same thing by calling me a hillbot because I brought up a different perspective about the trump swamp. Sorry man, but you’re the one playing games and you’re the one trolling your own thread. Do better

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Man you must have been reading my mind,I could not have said it better myself,same as me and misterbeal found out,if you don’t agree with everything he says on trump and he can’t refute facts on his corruption,instead addressing the posts,he gets angry,starts playing games and insulting you posting videos of something that has nothing to do with trump,Then if you dont reply the same night he posts and you are ready to go to bed cause you are sleepy and ready to turn in,he says you are the one that hits and runs when he is the one who won’t t even answer simple questions just cause you have a differerenT perspective on trump that he does.:uhoh3: Me and mindwars don’t always agree with each other on trump,but we respect each other’s views. I like discussing trump with her,we are able to have a healthy debate on it,she doesnt act like if I don’t agree with her,that She has to get so angry about it and go into meltdown mode on it:uhoh3:jesus Christ,as I just said,it’s only the internet,take a chill pill and calm down for god sakes. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back