Now that the statues are down, tell us how your lives are improved

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

How are your lives better?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
is the city financially solvent?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
is the government less corrupt?
are race relations better?
do you have better healthcare?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.

To the contards who still are pissed off that the statues of their heroes have been removed- how are your lives worse?

Has the crime rate gone up?
Have you lost your job?
Are there new pot holes?
Is the City suddenly financially insolvent?
Are you more terrified of the ghetto?
Are the schools worse?
Is the government more corrupt?
Are race relations worse?
Do you have less healthcare?
Was ISIS empowered?

Tell us specifically how removing these 'harmless statues' have harmed your lives, your cities or anything else.

How is that possible? I'm sure there are statues all over the nation from which you and I are not aware.

Then they aren't necessary for history's sake.

there are statues of Lenin in the USA.

MLK opposed gay marriage, should all of his statues be removed and all the MLK boulevards be renamed?

again, where does this shit end? and does it apply across the board or only to statues that "offend" some minority group?

Why do you want some force other than the will of the people to decide whether the statues remain?
I saw a poll that most Americans want the statues to remain. We must learn from our history.

It's up to the local community. It's they who should decide.

The Charlottesville city council voted to remove it, so it should come down.
It should have been put on the next ballot. The PEOPLE should decide this.

there are statues of Lenin in the USA.

MLK opposed gay marriage, should all of his statues be removed and all the MLK boulevards be renamed?

again, where does this shit end? and does it apply across the board or only to statues that "offend" some minority group?

Why do you want some force other than the will of the people to decide whether the statues remain?
I saw a poll that most Americans want the statues to remain. We must learn from our history.

It's up to the local community. It's they who should decide.

The Charlottesville city council voted to remove it, so it should come down.
It should have been put on the next ballot. The PEOPLE should decide this.

So put it in a petition and let people vote on it.

But city councilors make most decisions without referenda. They are certainly within their rights to make that decision on their own. And if the people don't like it, they can vote them out.

when history is removed all society is hurt. If we ignore history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Case in point, Antifa is using the exact same tactics used by the third reich and the brown shirts. Did you education in history teach you about the third reich and the brown shirts?
So you're saying they should put up Hitler statues to remember history?

Yes. It's part of our history and if we fail to save it, we may repeat it.

Leave our history alone. Children will learn about the war, which was as much economic as it was of a racial element. We need to protect ALL of our citizens and be reminded that a civil war will end in lost lives and little else.

We should learn about slavery, the worst of it and the best. We need to be reminded that this country would not have many blacks here if it wasn't for slavery. We should also be reminded that after slavery ended, blacks had the opportunity to return to Africa but few did. Where would our blacks be today if they did return?

I learned more about the Civil War and slavery than you ever did and yet I had no idea this statue in Charlottesville existed.

Now how is that possible?
How is that possible? I'm sure there are statues all over the nation from which you and I are not aware.

I disagree. Regardless of where they are, they are in sight of citizens all over the nation. Let's hope that people, especially parents take the time to explain their existence whether it is in the history of our nation, artists and even athletes.

So what does a Southern parent explain to his or her children about a statue honoring someone prominent in the Confederacy?

that the civil war was part of our history, that the statues represent people who believed in their cause and were good leaders. That both sides had good leaders who should be remembered. That the civil war was a terrible time in our history and we should never repeat it. That is was about states rights and slavery. That only 4% of southerners had slaves and that slavery existed in the northern states before and after the civil war, that slavery was wrong, the all people are equal in the eyes of God and under our laws, that we should never let race or ethnicity or religion divide us and we should remove leaders who try to divide us, and finally that if we fail to learn from history we are doomed to repeat it.

when history is removed all society is hurt. If we ignore history, we are doomed to repeat it.

Case in point, Antifa is using the exact same tactics used by the third reich and the brown shirts. Did you education in history teach you about the third reich and the brown shirts?

the Holocaust museum is a perfect example. We remember history so we do not repeat mistakes or let evil drive us. But since you brought up Hitler, why are there statues of Lenin in the USA?

To the libs in New Orleans, Charlottesville, Charleston, Memphis, and other places where statues have been taken down.

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us specifically how removing those harmless statues has improved your lives, your cities, or anything else.

It's pissed neo-Nazis and racists off.

So there's that.

you mean antifa and BLM? those are the most racist and closest to Nazis. Silencing free speech is a Nazi tenet.

:cool:

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

my life will be better because i won't have to worry about the statues anymore.:cool:

:cool:

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

my life will be better because i won't have to worry about the statues anymore.:cool:

sarcasm?

the Holocaust museum is a perfect example. We remember history so we do not repeat mistakes or let evil drive us. But since you brought up Hitler, why are there statues of Lenin in the USA?
A museum is incomparable to a statue, and you don't seem aware of this fact.

I am all for removing all statues and portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Mao from public places, not only in the U.S., but worldwide. Do you agree?

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

The Klan and White Supremists, and their cheering squads, are disheartened. Makes me smile!

I am all for removing all statues and portraits of Lenin, Stalin and Mao from public places, not only in the U.S., but worldwide. Do you agree?

a statue is a memorial, the ovens at Auchwitz remain as a memorial of terrible evil. the pyramids are memorials to slave owning pharohs. you are practicing selective outrage.

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

The Klan and White Supremists, and their cheering squads, are disheartened. Makes me smile!

as they should be. why are racists and haters in BLM, antifa, etc glorified?

a statue is a memorial, the ovens at Auchwitz remain as a memorial of terrible evil. the pyramids are memorials to slave owning pharohs. you are practicing selective outrage.
Statues glorify.

And you never answered my question about Lenin, Stalin and Mao statues.

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

Tell us how your life is damaged.

They are privately owned. In fact, the owner of one of them is offering it for sale if you are interested, comrade. Maybe Trump will go in on it with you.

is the crime rate down?
do you have a job?
are the pot holes fixed?
are the pumps fixed?
is the ghetto safe?
are the schools better?
Is ISIS destroyed?

The lives of all decent Americans are better when state approved racism is no longer tolerated.

Forum List

Back